Board 6
Canadian Amanda Todd kills herself after being bullied - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Canadian Amanda Todd kills herself after being bullied (/showthread.php?tid=11894)

Canadian Amanda Todd kills herself after being bullied - insane - 10-13-2012

I don't understand this shit at all. How can somone bother you so much on the internet that you kill yourself I mean fuck it they are perfect strangers and furthermore you could block them or avoid them. Well not so much in this case they got a hold of some personal stuff and spread it everywhere.
Amanda Todd, a Vancouver-area teenager who posted a story to YouTube last month about being cyber-bullied, was found dead Wednesday night in Coquitlam, Canada. Authorities believe she committed suicide.

Amanda's video tells a heart-wrenching story of the bullying she was subjected to -- both online and off. "In 7th grade," she begins, sharing her message on cue cards, "I would go with friends on webcam [to] meet and talk to new people." At one point, a stranger flattered her into flashing the camera.

One year later, a man contacted her on Facebook, threatening to send around the picture of her topless "if [she] don't put on a show." Terrifyingly, the stranger knew everything about her: her address, school, friends, relatives, and the names of her family members. Soon, her naked photo had been forwarded "to everyone."

Amanda developed anxiety, depression, and anxiety disorders, she says in the video, followed by a path into drugs and alcohol.

Re: Canadian Amanda Todd kills herself after being bullied - insane - 10-13-2012

Re: Canadian Amanda Todd kills herself after being bullied - F-Disk - 10-13-2012

she deserved it shouldnt have been a whore

Re: Canadian Amanda Todd kills herself after being bullied - LuckyNumbrXIII - 10-13-2012

Natural selection.

Re: Canadian Amanda Todd kills herself after being bullied - Enigma - 10-13-2012

it's because she's canadian

Re: Canadian Amanda Todd kills herself after being bullied - Enigma - 10-13-2012

for real though, that's very sad. unfortunately teens are too prone to depression and have an issue with dealing with assholes. and assholes like that take advantage. poor girl should have been stronger.

Re: Canadian Amanda Todd kills herself after being bullied - LuckyNumbrXIII - 10-13-2012

They should probably stop going to shitty websites where people get off on ganging up on new and different people....

..... waaaaaaait a minute!

Re: Canadian Amanda Todd kills herself after being bullied - BiggGameJames - 10-13-2012

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:They should probably stop going to shitty websites where people get off on ganging up on new and different people....

..... waaaaaaait a minute!

Re: Canadian Amanda Todd kills herself after being bullied - sTr - 10-13-2012

! wish somebody would off themselves because of b6

Re: Canadian Amanda Todd kills herself after being bullied - Stoopid Dog - 10-13-2012

I been waiting for a Killomo Kills Himself thread....

Re: Canadian Amanda Todd kills herself after being bullied - insane - 10-14-2012

They kept teasing me posting my penis i just can't take it anymore....

Re: Canadian Amanda Todd kills herself after being bullied - Enigma - 10-18-2012

bajaj! or they shouldn't post naked pics online. if anyone used mine to black mail me, i'd be all, yeah? so what? like mom's never seen tits before?