Board 6
Today I almost got - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Today I almost got (/showthread.php?tid=11871)

Today I almost got - Enigma - 10-06-2012

a B6 tattoo

But I want it to be a cool design. So I decided not to. Someone should design a tattoo for me. That would be fantastic.

Re: Today I almost got - sTr - 10-06-2012

!'ll see what ! can muster up... did you have anything in mind?

Re: Today I almost got - Enigma - 10-06-2012

I'd like "Enigma" to be a part of it and for it to be fancier than just B6...I dunno. designing things isn't really my forte. lol.

Re: Today I almost got - dirtymonkey22 - 10-07-2012

it should Be Enigma In the cockopus

Re: Today I almost got - Enigma - 10-08-2012

bajaj. no cocktopus.

Re: Today I almost got - sTr - 10-08-2012

dude, why not?!?!?!

! have to start all over now...

Re: Today I almost got - Paullehh - 10-09-2012

At least a goatse or a dicktits should be in there.

Re: Today I almost got - Juggahoe - 10-10-2012

Words can't explain how moronic that tattoo would have been.

Today I almost got - LuckyNumbrXIII - 10-10-2012

I actually agree with the hoe. Sorry but a b6 tat is like... Just such a bad idea. An enigma one would be cool, if that idea has meaning to you outside of this spam junkyard.

Re: Today I almost got - juggalogigolo - 10-10-2012

you guys dont remember how awesome it USED to be here...not saying its a GOOD idea.... but man... b6 usd to be the bomb, not anything like the shithole it is now

Re: Today I almost got - LuckyNumbrXIII - 10-10-2012

Facebook is good now, but I won't be getting a tat for it.

Re: Today I almost got - sTr - 10-10-2012

!'m totally getting a b6 tattoo one day... !'ve worked hard on this piece of shit... it pays off every other year or so when everyone decides to post for a month or two...

Re: Today I almost got - juggalogigolo - 10-11-2012

^

Re: Today I almost got - F-Disk - 10-12-2012

i would get a F-disk tatoo but prolly not b6

Re: Today I almost got - OddBallFreak - 10-12-2012

fred Wrote:you guys dont remember how awesome it USED to be here...not saying its a GOOD idea.... but man... b6 usd to be the bomb, not anything like the shithole it is now

Fact.

I don't plan on getting a B6 tattoo anytime in the near future, but if I were to get one, I would never regret it. B6 was an intricate part of my life growing up. Its a similar situation when people ask me about having a hatchetman tattoo, and saying "what happens if in the future you don't like them anymore" or something along those lines. The way I look at it, ICP could come out tomorrow and say "fuck the juggalos, we played you guys the whole time, everyone who's ever listened to us are a bunch of idiots" and I still wouldn't regret getting the tattoo. To me it doesn't represent them, it represents how they affected me at a specific time in my life. I feel B6 is on the same level in that aspect, it had a major impact on my development as an individual and helped shaped my outlook on things in general.

Re: Today I almost got - juggalogigolo - 10-12-2012

:*

Re: Today I almost got - LuckyNumbrXIII - 10-13-2012

Well, in that case I actually DO have a XIII tat, lol.

Re: Today I almost got - Enigma - 10-13-2012

OddBallFreak Wrote:
fred Wrote:you guys dont remember how awesome it USED to be here...not saying its a GOOD idea.... but man... b6 usd to be the bomb, not anything like the shithole it is now

Fact.

I don't plan on getting a B6 tattoo anytime in the near future, but if I were to get one, I would never regret it. B6 was an intricate part of my life growing up. Its a similar situation when people ask me about having a hatchetman tattoo, and saying "what happens if in the future you don't like them anymore" or something along those lines. The way I look at it, ICP could come out tomorrow and say "fuck the juggalos, we played you guys the whole time, everyone who's ever listened to us are a bunch of idiots" and I still wouldn't regret getting the tattoo. To me it doesn't represent them, it represents how they affected me at a specific time in my life. I feel B6 is on the same level in that aspect, it had a major impact on my development as an individual and helped shaped my outlook on things in general.

i was trying to think of a way to put that into words. its exactly how i was feeling. :)

Well, psychopathic is art... B6 is... digital space. A virtual playground. I'm not gonna talk you out of it.... but a band you used to like vs. a website that you used to linger on.... two different things.

Re: Today I almost got - Enigma - 10-13-2012

my love for b6 is not as simple as loitering. but you haven't been here that long. so i can understand where you'd be confused. :)

If you say so......

Re: Today I almost got - Autumn - 10-15-2012

I feel like for a bunch of regular posters, myself included, B6 was and is a place where we found people with a common ground. Most of these people became an outside family to me, and I love the whole lot of you motherfuckers.
As for Leslie, she really hasn't had a loving family, and I'm sure most of us have been here for her more than her biological family. Sorry if this isn't something to bring up here.
I say go for it. Its like getting a football teams logo, or a superhero, or anything you happen to like at some point in your life.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: Today I almost got - N-Do - 10-15-2012

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:Facebook is good now,
Fag

Re: Today I almost got - LuckyNumbrXIII - 10-15-2012

And you guys will make fun of juggalos for calling themselves "family." That's what confuses me most, tbh.

Re: Today I almost got - Stoopid Dog - 10-16-2012

OddBallFreak Wrote:

Fact.

Track 17. Shangri-La. They did say that...basically. Gum

Re: Today I almost got - Autumn - 10-16-2012

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:And you guys will make fun of juggalos for calling themselves "family." That's what confuses me most, tbh.

Funny how you're saying this to a self proclaimed juggalo, who has happened to family chant at shows, and cried the first time she heard lotus sing juggalo family. I only poke fun at trashy juggawhores, who I would never consider family, juggalo or otherwise.

Re: Today I almost got - LuckyNumbrXIII - 10-16-2012

Well, maybe I wasn't saying it to YOU. The exception to the rule doesn't mean the rule doesn't exist. People on here talk shit about juggalos nonstop. Don't even BOTHER denying it.

Re: Today I almost got - Stoopid Dog - 10-16-2012

We are all old school juggalos, but really, must of us are dissapointed in the direction they went and how younger kids use it as a reason to be stupid. Thats why we talk shit.

Re: Today I almost got - LuckyNumbrXIII - 10-16-2012

Like I said... I'm not gonna talk you out of it. But there's no way you can convince me a B6 tat wouldn't be silly as hell.

I mean, people tell me my tats are corny. I got a Dark Carnival tattoo, a XIII on my neck, and a Violent J-inspired barbed wire around my leg.

And ICP never really took a new direction. The only album I'd say wasn't "Carnival is God" was probably the OG Carnival of Carnage, where the Carnival was making Violent J abuse women and murder innocent people. But again, you could make the argument that even that was just them showing people their own evil.

Do you mean the Mike P produced shit? Yeah Mike P sucked dick (Except for Shangri La), but I wouldn't renounce ICP for it.

And when you were 16 and woop wooping, the 30 year old juggalos probably rolled their eyes too. It's a generational thing.

Only thing I don't agree with is their newfound love for advocating weed. But even that doesn't make its way onto the joker card albums.

Re: Today I almost got - juggalogigolo - 10-16-2012

lol @ all this

Re: Today I almost got - Enigma - 10-18-2012

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:Like I said... I'm not gonna talk you out of it. But there's no way you can convince me a B6 tat wouldn't be silly as hell.

I mean, people tell me my tats are corny. I got a Dark Carnival tattoo, a XIII on my neck, and a Violent J-inspired barbed wire around my leg.
I have a tattoo of Dopey, a giant clown with a wicked knife, a zia symbol with my birthday, a unicorn, a ball of yarn, a rubber duck, a hatchet man, a symbol from a Dark Tower book, a black widow and a cat. if a B6 tatt is funny after all that, I don't know what would be normal.

And, word @ Autumn, you're right that you guys have been there for me a bit more than my own family. my mother might have cancer and she's pissed my sister told me about it.