Board 6
What was the best time of your life? - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: What was the best time of your life? (/showthread.php?tid=11867)

What was the best time of your life? - insane - 10-06-2012

Is it now? For me its one of the best times in my life because I am watching my first child grow up and learn her first words I know it sounds cheesy but there has never been anyone I have loved or cared for nearly as much as my daughter. She loves me unconditionally and is heartbroken every time I am out of her sight so in a sense no one has ever loved me like that either.
Before her the best time in my life was when I was 17. Me and my best friend were dating twins. It was so perfect because we could hang out together and be with our beautiful girlfriends <oh GOD they were hot>.
So when was the greatest time of your life?

Re: What was the best time of your life? - holagatita - 10-06-2012

it sounds cheesy and overly romantic, but I don't care...I'll say the last 11 months. Maybe it's because the previous 13 years before that were spent with someone not worth a damn, but ever since Fred and I got together, I am pretty fucking happy.

am a pessimistic soul, so a tiny part of me is always wondering when it will start to suck...but yeah. I love that big asshole nerd Happy

Re: What was the best time of your life? - Autumn - 10-06-2012

New love is so super awesome. :) Hell, being comfortable enough to Fart in front of someone is awesome. lol Good on ya, Amanda.

I would say best time of my life, is when I first met Tim. We always had fun and always had friends around. Now I'm old and have to work, and I dont know how to make friends without fearing what I say will weird them out.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: What was the best time of your life? - juggalogigolo - 10-06-2012

traveling overseas and bein in ireland and england, shits fucking beautiful over there

Re: What was the best time of your life? - LuckyNumbrXIII - 10-06-2012

holagatita Wrote:it sounds cheesy and overly romantic, but I don't care...I'll say the last 11 months. Maybe it's because the previous 13 years before that were spent with someone not worth a damn, but ever since Fred and I got together, I am pretty fucking happy.

am a pessimistic soul, so a tiny part of me is always wondering when it will start to suck...but yeah. I love that big asshole nerd Happy

fred Wrote:traveling overseas and bein in ireland and england, shits fucking beautiful over there
[Image: tumblr_lkdu1rg9Zg1qeis4z.jpg]

Re: What was the best time of your life? - holagatita - 10-06-2012

hahahah, no.

I know he loves me and I make him happy. He's living here and shows me daily that I'm awesome.
If I had been to England and Ireland I would probably have put that as my response too.
I could see some people seeing this thinking that I wouldnt like that he put that, but I'm not an insecure bitch, lol

Re: What was the best time of your life? - Paullehh - 10-06-2012

holagatita Wrote:hahahah, no.

I know he loves me and I make him happy. He's living here and shows me daily that I'm awesome.
If I had been to England and Ireland I would probably have put that as my response too.
I could see some people seeing this thinking that I wouldnt like that he put that, but I'm not an insecure bitch, lol
You could do better. Get Fred's ass dumped n go find yourself a man Happy

Re: What was the best time of your life? - sTr - 10-06-2012

^ this

Re: What was the best time of your life? - LuckyNumbrXIII - 10-07-2012

It's going in a bottle, and one day when you're mad about something else, it'll come up. Mark my ... I mean... Gandalf the White's words...

Re: What was the best time of your life? - holagatita - 10-07-2012

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:

It's going in a bottle, and one day when you're mad about something else, it'll come up. Mark my ... I mean... Gandalf the White's words...
Been there, done that, played that passive aggressive game with my ex...fuck that, when he pisses me off, I tell him right then. Ya'll are making something out of nothing lol

What was the best time of your life? - LuckyNumbrXIII - 10-07-2012

Sorry I've had too many bad exes. I'm paranoid as hell with that kinda shit.

Re: What was the best time of your life? - juggalogigolo - 10-07-2012

jealous?!?!

Re: What was the best time of your life? - Autumn - 10-07-2012

I can see you and Fred goin places. Lol. I simply adore you two together. <3

Re: What was the best time of your life? - BiggGameJames - 10-07-2012

Meeting Icp being in a video with them and being on stage with them.

Re: What was the best time of your life? - Ms Felony - 10-07-2012

The time BigGayJames said he was leaving for a while.

but never even fking left.

so dissapointed.

Re: What was the best time of your life? - holagatita - 10-07-2012

Autumn Wrote:I can see you and Fred goin places. Lol. I simply adore you two together. <3

daaawwwwww

Re: What was the best time of your life? - juggalogigolo - 10-07-2012

word, we are awesome

Re: What was the best time of your life? - LuckyNumbrXIII - 10-08-2012

fred Wrote:jealous?!?!
Not at all. I'm happy for you guys, I guess. As much as a total stranger can be happy about the relationship of a co-poster from a message board....

Re: What was the best time of your life? - Enigma - 10-08-2012

lol. as cheesy as it is, any time my kid is with me, snuggling and being sweet just out ranks everything that's ever happened in my life. when she sings to me and talks to me. she's so squishy and cute! i love her face!