Board 6
ITT Tech - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: ITT Tech (/showthread.php?tid=11841)

ITT Tech - BiggGameJames - 09-29-2012

This is suppose to be really good school from all commercials on tv all these people saying on how itt helped them get there job and there happy. But then i did decided to ask around and i heard some different story's from people that went to itt tech they said it was scam and it never really helped them find job and all that stuff and all these people on the commercials are paid actors.

Re: ITT Tech - LuckyNumbrXIII - 09-29-2012

Commercials told you it was good, you say?

Hmmmm....

Re: ITT Tech - BiggGameJames - 09-29-2012

no i heard it was a petty good school from that used to tech there back then when i thought i knew what i wanted to do with my life i wanted to work on computers either repair them or programmer i was thinking after i was done with school here i wanted to go there.

Re: ITT Tech - Ms Felony - 09-29-2012

mostly everything in life is a scam.

Re: ITT Tech - sTr - 09-29-2012

Ms Felony Wrote:mostly everything in life is a scam.

Sadly, yes.

Re: ITT Tech - Stoopid Dog - 09-29-2012

Colleges don't get you jobs, they just give you a education, you have to find the job yourself fucktard.

Re: ITT Tech - holagatita - 09-29-2012

USER RESIGNED Wrote:Colleges don't get you jobs, they just give you a education, you have to find the job yourself fucktard.

Re: ITT Tech - BiggGameJames - 09-29-2012

USER RESIGNED Wrote:Colleges don't get you jobs, they just give you a education, you have to find the job yourself fucktard.

from what i read they have something there that can help you find a job.

ITT Tech - The Professa - 09-29-2012

Everything's got pros and cons.

It's a trade school isn't it? couple years or so and you're set to find a job in that field. I think trade schools can be great for ppl, not everyone, but definitely for a lot of people.

Good colleges get you connected. Shitty tech schools certify you and just throw you out into the world, and if you don't have an in, you're pretty fucked. With debt.

Re: ITT Tech - TheB6Bitch - 10-01-2012

i go to itt and they dont give you a job they give you the education to get one for yourself. It is a good school.

Re: ITT Tech - BiggGameJames - 10-01-2012

TheB6Bitch Wrote:i go to itt and they dont give you a job they give you the education to get one for yourself. It is a good school.

what do you go there for?

Re: ITT Tech - insane - 10-06-2012

Not English, that's for damn sure.

Re: ITT Tech - TheB6Bitch - 10-06-2012

Nursing and Criminal Justice and Forensics Studies