Board 6
I hate kids now - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: I hate kids now (/showthread.php?tid=11823)

I hate kids now - insane - 09-27-2012

Fucking wife decided to let a dumbass hyper fucking kid over who friggin screamed his head off through crap down the stairs and ran laps around the damn house and he's staying the night FML.

Re: I hate kids now - sTr - 09-27-2012

word, make em watch faces of death....

Re: I hate kids now - Stoopid Dog - 09-27-2012

Wow. Thats pretty sad to say you hate kids. You're a piece of shit.

dude, kids are balls balls...

Re: I hate kids now - Stoopid Dog - 09-27-2012

Kids are awesome. I love my kids and to say that about kids makes me think your a piece of shit.

Re: I hate kids now - Autumn - 09-27-2012

I'm not a piece of shit, and I definitely don't like kids. You might think differently if you weren't a father. Some kids are assholes.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: I hate kids now - holagatita - 09-27-2012

It's cool to love your own kids, or ones that are related to you/you care about, but for the most part, other peoples kids are annoying as fuck. Saying you hate kids doesnt make you a piece of shit, it makes you...normal. They aren't yours and you aren't forced to love em. lol

Re: I hate kids now - Enigma - 09-27-2012

i don't like other people's kids

i have to volunteer at my kid's preschool for at least 3-4hrs/mo. i'm going there tomorrow, i'm not looking forward to it. :/

my kid is pretty excited by it though

Re: I hate kids now - N-Do - 09-27-2012

I like kids, they're tight

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

gross

Re: I hate kids now - LuckyNumbrXIII - 09-28-2012

holagatita Wrote:It's cool to love your own kids, or ones that are related to you/you care about, but for the most part, other peoples kids are annoying as fuck. Saying you hate kids doesnt make you a piece of shit, it makes you...normal. They aren't yours and you aren't forced to love em. lol
This x1000.

Re: I hate kids now - dirtymonkey22 - 09-28-2012

Enigma Wrote:i don't like other people's kids

i have to volunteer at my kid's preschool for at least 3-4hrs/mo. i'm going there tomorrow, i'm not looking forward to it. :/

my kid is pretty excited by it though
Yeah I hate other peoples Kids Because you can Correct them or yell at them because you don't know how there parents will act. Sometimes When I'm at the park with my boys I'll run up the slides after my boys or they will try and catch me and other kids will start chasing me too it's fucking weird, On one hand I'm cool with it there Kids and there Parents are lazy cunt or feel there to old to play with there kids like that on the other hand I don't want to touch them or they get hurt and there parents freak out.

On second though I hate Shitty Parents that don't watch there kids

Re: I hate kids now - sTr - 09-28-2012

word, parents are usually worse than their kids...

Re: I hate kids now - dirtymonkey22 - 09-28-2012

sTr Wrote:word, parents are usually worse than their kids...
they really are I'll take my boys to the play area at the mall and other kids Fucking will hit my kid parents do nothing, they let there Big ass 10 year old play in the area meant for small kids wearing shoes and shit.
Insane had his Daughters B-day at chucky E cheese and some one fucking left a dirty diaper on the ground near the slide ,then I had a kid around my boys age come up to me and ask me for a token just started talking to me I'm like were the fuck is his parents I freak out if I cant see my boy and the Place was crowded. I fucking hate People and the Ignorant shit out there . country's are Burning are Flag wile we sit and Watch Honey boo boo and expect shit to magically get better

Re: I hate kids now - insane - 09-28-2012

Fluff says I'm a piece of shit because I got mad at a kid who was fucking with my sleep and driving me crazy making me say I hate kids NOW. I meant at that moment when the boys were being abnoxious and loud and I couldn't sleep I hated them. Correction I do not HATE kids forever they just get on my nerves once in a while. I am sure Fluff has never and I mean ever gotten angry at a child or frustrated with a child and thought man I hate kids sometimes because that would make him a hypocrite and a piece of shit also. I also think there is NO POSSIBLE way he was trying to troll me by saying I was a piece of shit.
/sarcasm

I hate kids now - LuckyNumbrXIII - 09-28-2012

I hate all kids except my own and my family's kids. And even those I don't always like very much. Fluff if you're never frustrated then you're not doing your job.

Re: I hate kids now - Paullehh - 09-28-2012

莟莟莟 Wrote:Wow. Thats pretty sad to say you hate kids. You're a piece of shit.
莟莟莟 Wrote:anything and everything drug related from cooking, selling and what not
b &e
armed robbery
agg assualt and any variation of
driving infractions OUT THE ASS
cc fraud
check fraud
home invasion
anything "theft" related

just aboot everything. few things wont be mentioned. statue of limitations has not happened on some.

Clap

Re: I hate kids now - Enigma - 09-28-2012

volunteering at the preschool was weird. i didn't know what to say to the kids...at one time i was wrestling with my daughter and this little boy sat on my leg and told me he loved me...i was all, "uhhhh....thank you?"

Re: I hate kids now - sTr - 10-01-2012

! bet you meet a lot of moms that look like this...

[Image: oOaEJ.jpg]

Re: I hate kids now - Stoopid Dog - 10-02-2012

Paullehh Wrote:
莟莟莟 Wrote:anything and everything drug related from cooking, selling and what not
b &e
armed robbery
cc fraud
check fraud
home invasion
anything "theft" related

just aboot everything. few things wont be mentioned. statue of limitations has not happened on some.

Clap

USER RESIGNED Wrote:I was young. This is all before kids.

If your going to quote me make sure you add it all. Don't be such a MSNBC or Fox News on me now. Fgt.

Re: I hate kids now - Paullehh - 10-02-2012

USER RESIGNED Wrote:
Paullehh Wrote:
b &e
armed robbery
cc fraud
check fraud
home invasion
anything "theft" related

Clap

USER RESIGNED Wrote:I was young. This is all before kids.

If your going to quote me make sure you add it all. Don't be such a MSNBC or Fox News on me now. Fgt.
T
That makes it ok how?

Re: I hate kids now - LuckyNumbrXIII - 10-02-2012

You said some of them are still under statute of limitations.

I recall you talking about having a kid when I first left here like, 2 or 3 years ago. So, they occurred after you became a daddy......... unless you committed heinous crimes, in which case, I don't give a shit if you're a dad now... you're a piece of shit.

7 years is statue of limitations, know your law. Douche.

Re: I hate kids now - LuckyNumbrXIII - 10-02-2012

Depends on the crime and the state. Douche.

Re: I hate kids now - sTr - 10-02-2012

we all know it was something shady

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:Depends on the crime and the state. Douche.
Illinois, Only thing that doesn't have statue is Murder here. Errrrrrthang else is 7 years.

Re: I hate kids now - Paullehh - 10-03-2012

This is the type of thing you gotta know well when you are a piece of shit.

Re: I hate kids now - Juggahoe - 10-03-2012

What state isnt the statue of limitations 7 years?

Also I find it funny pieces of shit calling other pieces of shit pieces of shit. Plus anything 13 has to say is irrelevant because he is a faggot.

I hate kids now - LuckyNumbrXIII - 10-03-2012

Trying too hard again.

Re: I hate kids now - Juggahoe - 10-03-2012

Calling you a faggot is trying to hard? Shut up moron.

Re: I hate kids now - Ms Felony - 10-04-2012

^^ who the fk is this guy?

Re: I hate kids now - Juggahoe - 10-05-2012

Ms Felony Wrote:^^ who the fk is this guy?

Re: I hate kids now - insane - 10-06-2012

*fluffluvscock*
Juggahoe Wrote:
Ms Felony Wrote:^^ who the fk is this guy?