Board 6
I just remembered a funny story with STR and cow posse - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: I just remembered a funny story with STR and cow posse (/showthread.php?tid=11820)

I just remembered a funny story with STR and cow posse - dirtymonkey22 - 09-27-2012

I was just looking up haunted houses and thought about when str,insane, and myself went to a haunted house at 4 bears waterpark, it started when we when got taken into this small room with a grim reaper with tiny skull face and one of the workers telling us the rules like don't touch the worker, well the worker leaves and it has to be like 2-3 mins and were looking at the grim reaper like this thing looks cheep as fuck finially Str walk up to it getting a closer look and it jumps at us. This whole time it's a guy in a suit that looked like a shitty statue and all 3 of us ran smack right into the wall yelling oh shit !! Like something out of a cartoon

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: I just remembered a funny story with STR and cow posse - sTr - 09-27-2012

bajaj, good times....

Re: I just remembered a funny story with STR and cow posse - dirtymonkey22 - 09-27-2012

sTr Wrote:bajaj, good times....
I don't know if you remember but that's where twiztid was going to do a sighning but got arrested so they sent blaze before anyone knew who he was

Re: I just remembered a funny story with STR and cow posse - dirtymonkey22 - 09-27-2012

Thinking about was it Steve with us or one of the fishels

That's a tough one, !'m not sure... The one ! do remember with you, Steve and ! was when we were at Universal Mall and Steve let me drive his car. It was the day before you and him were going to the Korn concert and for some reason you were on the back of the car as ! was pulling out, ! slammed on the breaks causing you to slam your face on the back window. You had a killer black eye after that shit.

the whole side of my face was red with a slight bruise, My face broke his light Bajaj, I think that was the same day we were doing 360's in the parking of a AMC in a snowstorm

those were some good times.

Yeah then Bitches Fucked it up

Re: I just remembered a funny story with STR and cow posse - OddBallFreak - 09-27-2012

You guys are awesome

Re: I just remembered a funny story with STR and cow posse - insane - 09-28-2012

I was with you ans STR that time because I remember the chainsaw guy at the end of it couldn't start his chainsaw and he was running after us saying fuck because it wouldn't start and STR said something like yeah we're really scared.