Board 6
yay - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: B Sex Love Line (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: yay (/showthread.php?tid=11810)

yay - holagatita - 09-23-2012

so yeah, fred make me squirt like a crazy fucking amount(like afraid i pissed meself amount, but fuckit it felt great) and i had like a 5 minute long orgasm, that lasted like a full minute after done fucking.

I know no one cares, but it was awesome, plus no one has posted on ye old loveline for awhile, so i felt this needed to go here. *fluffluvscock*

Re: yay - Paullehh - 09-24-2012

Pics or it didn't happen.

Re: yay - OddBallFreak - 09-24-2012

^^

Re: yay - juggalogigolo - 09-24-2012

you want a pic of the giant wet spot on the floor?

Re: yay - OddBallFreak - 09-24-2012

Reenact it on video :p

Re: yay - juggalogigolo - 09-24-2012

you ladies just want to see my cock

Re: yay - fghtffyrdmns - 09-24-2012

word

Re: yay - fghtffyrdmns - 09-24-2012

and Amanda's everything.

yes.

Re: yay - holagatita - 09-25-2012

fghtffyrdmns Wrote:and Amanda's everything.

yes.

Happy
woot!

Re: yay - juggalogigolo - 09-25-2012

youll get your chance to see my cock when i get my dr rockso costume finished in a week or so

Re: yay - Paullehh - 09-25-2012

Amanda can post nudes now. :)

Re: yay - dirtymonkey22 - 09-25-2012

well this thread is full of win

she already posted her ass. youll get no more unless i say its ok.... which i wont. at least until more of these girls start posting nudes. not fair that shes the only one willing. so get on it ladies!

Re: yay - Paullehh - 09-25-2012

fred Wrote:she already posted her ass. youll get no more unless i say its ok.... which i wont. at least until more of these girls start posting nudes. not fair that shes the only one willing. so get on it ladies!
Oh you are one of those controlling asshat guys.
It's her body douchebag. you don't own her! SHE'S A PERSON!!

FOR SHAME FRED!!

Now...carry on with nudes.

it is her body, but this is MY place.... you dont walk into your neighbors house and whip out your dick without their permission... yes its YOUR dick, but its not your house. there are plenty of nudes of her out there on the net, just not on HERE... because this is MY house, and while in MY house, you follow MY rules.

Re: yay - N-Do - 09-25-2012

fred Wrote:you dont walk into your neighbors house and whip out your dick without their permission...
You learn something new everyday.
[Image: 35536340c65ec44d16f36ce085385c75.jpg]

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: yay - holagatita - 09-25-2012

fred Wrote:it is her body, but this is MY place.... you dont walk into your neighbors house and whip out your dick without their permission... yes its YOUR dick, but its not your house. there are plenty of nudes of her out there on the net, just not on HERE... because this is MY house, and while in MY house, you follow MY rules.

was going to say pretty much exactly this, I came on here because of him, it's his "turf" and all that. He asked me not to posttits, so I didn't. I've already posted my ass, lol, was my decision. There are at least two sites I can think of where you can see me nekkid, fred found em through stalking me before we even met lol.

that and I'm not gonna be like Cousin It and post my not-that-impressive tits on here anyway.
Leslie and Autumn and Michelle have much more awesome racks, IMO.

Re: yay - Enigma - 09-27-2012

where are the pics of your booty? i may have missed them and need a refresher. :)

Re: yay - Stoopid Dog - 09-27-2012

Enigma Wrote:where are the pics of your booty? i may have missed them and need a refresher. :)

Re: yay - holagatita - 09-27-2012

I'm not posting it again, I'm sure you can search my posts if it's really that big a deal.

I posted it, attempted to edit out my vag and asshole and failed, resulting in everyone seeing me browneye, hahah

Re: yay - Autumn - 09-27-2012

My rack isn't great, BTW. :P

And look up a topic by me labeled something like holy hell.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: yay - Enigma - 09-28-2012

found it. <---- I love only men that's a sexy ass!

Re: yay - Paullehh - 09-28-2012

<---- I love only men