Board 6
Oral sex as a cure for morning sickness? - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Oral sex as a cure for morning sickness? (/showthread.php?tid=11726)

Oral sex as a cure for morning sickness? - insane - 09-13-2012

Damn it! how come nobody told me about this shit hen my wife had morning sickness?
A psychologist at SUNY-Albany, suggests that ingesting sperm may help a woman combat morning sickness.

Gordon Gallup, a psychologist at SUNY-Albany has a theory that pregnant women who are continually exposed to the father’s semen are less like to suffer from AM nausea.

Gallup, who specializes in human reproductive competition and behavior, offers the theory that expectant women become ill and vomit because their bodies are rejecting the semen’s genetic material as something foreign and unfamiliar.

The theory could feasibly quell their queasiness by ingesting the same sperm in order to allow the body to build up a tolerance.
aw honey i am sorry your not feeling well but you know what would make you feel better? Swallowing my fucking load!

Re: Oral sex as a cure for morning sickness? - dirtymonkey22 - 09-13-2012

well My stomach Hurt see you at work

Re: Oral sex as a cure for morning sickness? - insane - 09-13-2012

[Image: fuck_yeah_not_the_sexy_post_id_promised_...82-410.jpg]

start stretching

[Image: fuck_yeah_not_the_sexy_post_id_promised_...82-410.jpg]

nom nom nom

Re: Oral sex as a cure for morning sickness? - sTr - 09-13-2012

it sounds like when ! used to tell chicks that semen is one of the best cures for acne....

Re: Oral sex as a cure for morning sickness? - Stoopid Dog - 09-13-2012

yo momma does it

Str's Mom is Kinda Hot I would go over his House and his mom would be working Out all sweaty with them tittys all shaking Up and down then I was stuck with her son anally

Sorry I gotta go with Larry on this one your mom is kinda hot

Re: Oral sex as a cure for morning sickness? - sTr - 09-13-2012

it's true, my mom's got big titty's....

one time, ! was working at the mall and my mom worked next door. Well, she came and visited me one day when we were getting a delivery. When she left the black delivery guy was like "I'd fuck those fat dicks with my black cock", when ! told him it was my mom he didn't believe me at first then apologized... shit was funny to me...

[Image: 2ugp2xy.jpg]

Re: Oral sex as a cure for morning sickness? - Enigma - 09-14-2012

i'd punch him in the face if i was suffering morning sickness and the father said i should give him head and it'd make me feel better. then i wouldn't give him head for like a month or so