Board 6
Jerry 'The King' Lawler Hospitalized Collapses at WWE Event - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Jerry 'The King' Lawler Hospitalized Collapses at WWE Event (/showthread.php?tid=11703)

Jerry 'The King' Lawler Hospitalized Collapses at WWE Event - Stoopid Dog - 09-11-2012

http://www.tmz.com/2012/09/10/jerry-the-king-lawler-collapses-at-wwe-event

Wrestling legend Jerry "The King" Lawler was rushed to the ER tonight after collapsing at a WWE event in Montreal, Quebec ... but is now breathing on his own.

Quote:62-year-old Lawler -- who famously battled Andy Kaufman back in the '80s -- was sitting ringside to commentate on a match when he suddenly collapsed.

An emergency response crew rushed to his side and performed CPR on Lawler.

He was rushed to a nearby hospital for treatment. The WWE says Lawler is now breathing on his own.

Lawler had wrestled inside the ring roughly 30 minutes before he collapsed.

Story developing ...

Re: Jerry 'The King' Lawler Hospitalized Collapses at WWE Event - sTr - 09-11-2012

doesn't care if he never comes back....

Re: Jerry 'The King' Lawler Hospitalized Collapses at WWE Event - LuckyNumbrXIII - 09-11-2012

I care. I don't like his commentary... I don't even really like HIM. But I'd rather see him retire happy than die working.

Also, Smith Hart has "confirmed" on twitter that it was a heart attack. He doesn't seem like the type of guy that would talk out of his ass... especially not about this. And he's saying it was confirmed a heart attack. So, until I hear otherwise, I think that's the best info yet.

*UPDATE*
Here's his girlfriend's facebook status:
Quote:Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers. It has been confirmed that Jerry did have a heart attack…he is in stable condition and breathing on his own & heart is stable. I’m getting on the first flight out of here to be with him & will keep everyone posted. He is a strong man and we will get him back at his best as soon as I can get him home! I love you so so much baby!!

Re: Jerry 'The King' Lawler Hospitalized Collapses at WWE Event - insane - 09-11-2012

Jerry “The King” Lawler suffered a heart attack while commentating during last night’s broadcast of Monday Night Raw in Montreal. We are hopeful Jerry makes a full recovery and returns to WWE in the near future. Our thoughts are with Jerry and his family.

During the tag team match between Kane & Daniel Bryan and The Prime Time Players tonight on Raw, viewers may have noticed members of the audience and WWE production team staring toward the commentary booth, as well as the absence of Jerry “The King” Lawler’s voice. WWE.com has learned that the WWE Hall of Famer collapsed at the announcers' table and was tended to in the locker room area by WWE medical staff. Lawler was then taken from the arena to a medical facility in Montreal.

Re: Jerry 'The King' Lawler Hospitalized Collapses at WWE Event - dirtymonkey22 - 09-11-2012

if you watch closely you can see Cole looking at the floor and you can hear muffle sounds

Re: Jerry 'The King' Lawler Hospitalized Collapses at WWE Event - insane - 09-11-2012

Muffle sounds? was he masturbating?

Re: Jerry 'The King' Lawler Hospitalized Collapses at WWE Event - dirtymonkey22 - 09-11-2012

when DB has his head On the Middle Rope facing the Table you hear a mmmf mmff mmfmf

when DB has his head On the Middle Rope facing the Table you hear a mmmf mmff mmfmf

Re: Jerry 'The King' Lawler Hospitalized Collapses at WWE Event - sTr - 09-11-2012

shit's intense....

Michael Cole was about to cry during every update. Love him or hate him he has been in the wrestling game for over 40 years.

Cole's a fag

He's going to dig up the king and rape him if he dies

the lazy careless bastid didn't get out of his chair during the whole ordeal...

He was just waving his arms and yelling for help. The laws are so fucked up he could get in trouble for trying to help him.

Re: Jerry 'The King' Lawler Hospitalized Collapses at WWE Event - dirtymonkey22 - 09-13-2012

true

Re: Jerry 'The King' Lawler Hospitalized Collapses at WWE Event - Stoopid Dog - 09-13-2012

cole sucks

Re: Jerry 'The King' Lawler Hospitalized Collapses at WWE Event - sTr - 09-13-2012

莟莟莟 Wrote:cole sucks KillaMo

Re: Jerry 'The King' Lawler Hospitalized Collapses at WWE Event - Stoopid Dog - 09-13-2012

ya

Re: Jerry 'The King' Lawler Hospitalized Collapses at WWE Event - juggalogigolo - 09-13-2012

who gives a fuck about the law in a time like that? anyone can sue for anything nowadays, but if i saw someone walking down the street and they fell over and looked like they were having a heart attack, youve gotta be a huge prick to not go over and try and help em

-huge prick

Re: Jerry 'The King' Lawler Hospitalized Collapses at WWE Event - insane - 09-13-2012

[Image: 0.jpg]

great worthless posts.

Re: Jerry 'The King' Lawler Hospitalized Collapses at WWE Event - insane - 09-13-2012

like yours that went dwdd? shut up mines related to the subject hippo-crate.

it was dw!d

it was gaaaaaaaaaay like youuuuuu

Re: Jerry 'The King' Lawler Hospitalized Collapses at WWE Event - dirtymonkey22 - 09-13-2012

Word is KIng Is ok

He has brain damage but he did actually call Vince McMahon and Michael Cole

Re: Jerry 'The King' Lawler Hospitalized Collapses at WWE Event - LuckyNumbrXIII - 09-13-2012

fred Wrote:who gives a fuck about the law in a time like that? anyone can sue for anything nowadays, but if i saw someone walking down the street and they fell over and looked like they were having a heart attack, youve gotta be a huge prick to not go over and try and help em
I wouldn't know what to do. I'd just call 911. I think if you crumble up an aspirin, and put it on their gums, it helps... or some shit like that. I don't carry an aspirin, or a grinding apparatus. I'm not gonna start CPR, cuz you can kill them if you don't know what you're doing.

Good samaritan laws protect you. The law states when CPR is administered, it was assumed they were about to die, and it was a last ditch effort to save them.