Board 6
Clockblock To The Whitehouse 2012. - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Clockblock To The Whitehouse 2012. (/showthread.php?tid=11669)

Clockblock To The Whitehouse 2012. - KillaMo187 - 09-07-2012

We got the cockopus. sTr made it american. So we might as well have this for the 2012 election thread..

KillaMo COCKBLOCK TO THE WHITEHOUSE 2012 Cocktopus

So let's take a look at the fighters buying for the title of "your president"

Cocktopus THE DEFENDING CHAMPION Cocktopus
[Image: 220px-Official_portrait_of_Barack_Obama.jpg]
The current President: Barack Hussein Obama. Born in Hawaii to a white mother and an african polygamist. He's a former Senator of the state of Illionis. He hails from Chicago. He's christian (not that we're gonna hold that against him) and democrat. His running mate is Joe Biden.

KillaMo THE CHALLENGERS KillaMo
[Image: mitt_romney1.jpg]
Challenger #1: Mitt Romney. He's Mormon (Pretty much a Polygamist). He was born in Michigan and the former Gov of Massachusetts He's republican. His running mate is Wisconsin union worker's most hated Representative Paul Ryan.

[Image: Garyjohnsonphoto_-_modified.jpg]
Challenger #2: Gary Johnson. He's the former governor of New Mexico. Friends with Ron Paul. During his time as Gov he left the state with a $1 billion budget surplus. The Washington Times has reported that when Johnson left office, "the size of state government had been substantially reduced and New Mexico was enjoying a large budget surplus. He repersents the Libertarian Party His running mate is former California State Judge Jim Gray.

[Image: Jill_Stein.jpg]
Challenger #3: Jill Stein an old school hippie and medical doctor from Massachusetts. She's also a political activist having already been arrested this year during a sit-in at a Philadelphia bank to protest housing foreclosures on behalf of several city residents struggling to keep their homes. She beat Comedy legend/nut farmer Roseanne Barr for the Nomination of the Green Party. Her running mate is fellow political activist Cheri Honkala.

Click here for the rest of the nomminees in the third party. Side with whoever you want. Let's do something not seen in a current/former Juggalo forum since 2005 and that's... Well.. Let's fucking talk Politics here.

Thanks for reading.

Re: Clockblock To The Whitehouse 2012. - BiggGameJames - 09-07-2012

Ron Paul

Re: Clockblock To The Whitehouse 2012. - John the Juggalo - 09-07-2012

John the Juggalo Wrote:Im voting for Sinbad for president.
[Image: sinbad4.jpg]

Re: Clockblock To The Whitehouse 2012. - sTr - 09-07-2012

My KillaMo

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: Clockblock To The Whitehouse 2012. - Autumn - 09-07-2012

How do you know, in the former incarnations of B6, we didn't already speak of politics?

Re: Clockblock To The Whitehouse 2012. - KillaMo187 - 09-08-2012

Autumn Wrote:How do you know, in the former incarnations of B6, we didn't already speak of politics?
every message board I've been to rather it's been a juggalo board, LOTB, Nuwarez, or this bondage site I used to frequent. Politics Discussion has always ended in disaster.

Clockblock To The Whitehouse 2012. - LuckyNumbrXIII - 09-08-2012

KillaMo187 Wrote:
Autumn Wrote:How do you know, in the former incarnations of B6, we didn't already speak of politics?
every message board I've been to rather it's been a juggalo board, LOTB, Nuwarez, or this bondage site I used to frequent. Politics Discussion has always ended in disaster.
I limit my political talk. They just go in circles. People believe what they wanna believe and vote for who they want to vote for.

Re: Clockblock To The Whitehouse 2012. - John the Juggalo - 09-08-2012

John the Juggalo Wrote:
John the Juggalo Wrote:Im voting for Sinbad for president.

Clockblock To The Whitehouse 2012. - The Professa - 09-08-2012

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:I limit my political talk. They just go in circles. People believe what they wanna believe and vote for who they want to vote for.

Re: Clockblock To The Whitehouse 2012. - KillaMo187 - 09-09-2012

First off..
BiggGameJames Wrote:Ron Paul
James. Ron Paul pulled out which is why we got the P.I.T [Polygamist In Training] Mitt Romney running for the republicans.

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:I limit my political talk. They just go in circles. People believe what they wanna believe and vote for who they want to vote for.
Than by all means let's limit it.

I'm still undecided on who I'm voting for. I'm diffidently not voting for Romney I can tell ya that right now.

Re: Clockblock To The Whitehouse 2012. - John the Juggalo - 09-09-2012