Board 6
Jokes of the week: August 29th, 2012 - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Jokes of the week: August 29th, 2012 (/showthread.php?tid=11589)

Jokes of the week: August 29th, 2012 - KillaMo187 - 08-29-2012

Quote:Two doctors were in a hospital hallway one day complaining about Nurse Jenny. "She's incredibly dumb. She does everything absolutely backwards." said one doctor. "Just last week, I told her to give a patient 2 milligrams of Percocet every 10 hours. She gave him 10 milligrams every 2 hours. He nearly died on us!"

The second doctor said, "That's nothing. Earlier this week, I told her to give a patient an enema every 24 hours. She tried to give him 24 enemas in one hour! The guy nearly exploded!"

Suddenly, they hear this blood-curdling scream from down the hall. "Oh my God!" said the first doctor, "I just realized I told Nurse Jenny to prick Mr. Smith's boil!"

Quote:A young man and his date were parked on a back road some distance from town. They were about to have sex when the girl stopped.

"I really should have mentioned this earlier, but I'm actually a hooker and I charge $20 for sex." The man reluctantly paid her, and they did their thing.

After a cigarette, the man just sat in the driver's seat looking out the window. "Why aren't we going anywhere?" asked the girl.

"Well, I should have mentioned this before, but I'm actually a taxi driver, and the fare back to town is $25..."

Quote:"Mom, may I take the dog for a walk around the block?" a little girl asked. "No, I don't think so. Fifi is in heat," replied the mother. "What does that mean?" asked the child. Embarrassed and not wanting to get into a biological discussion with her young daughter, the Mother said, "Oh, just go ask your father. I think he is in the garage."

The little girl goes to the garage and says, "Dad, may I take Fifi for a walk around the block? I asked Mom, but she said that Fifi was in heat, and that I had to come talk to you." Not wanting to have the biological discussion either, the father said, "Bring Fifi over here." He took a rag, soaked it with gasoline, and scrubbed the dog's rear end with it. "Okay, now you can go for a walk but keep Fifi on the leash and you can only go around the block once."

The little girl left, and returned a few minutes later with NO DOG on the leash. "Where is Fifi?" her father asked. "She should be here in a minute," advised the daughter. "She ran out of gas about halfway down the block and another dog is pushing her home."

Re: Jokes of the week: August 29th, 2012 - sTr - 08-30-2012

bajaj, not too shabby...

So a blonde walks into a Library, goes to the front counter to the head Librarian and asks "Can I get a big mac and fries?"

The Librarian responds, "Mame, this is a Library"

The blonde says sorry and says in a much quieter voice "Can I get a big mac and fries?"

Re: Jokes of the week: August 29th, 2012 - KillaMo187 - 08-30-2012

I'm archiving all jokes (except the LOTB attack posting the KillaMo). The best one you guys like outta all of em will be the joke of the year

Re: Jokes of the week: August 29th, 2012 - John the Juggalo - 08-30-2012

Is that really necissary?

Re: Jokes of the week: August 29th, 2012 - sTr - 08-30-2012

KillaMo wins hands down

Re: Jokes of the week: August 29th, 2012 - The Professa - 08-30-2012

sTr Wrote:KillaMo wins hands down

-votes for this as joke of the yr.
:P