Board 6
Star Wars Episodes II and III 3D re-releases coming in Fall - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Star Wars Episodes II and III 3D re-releases coming in Fall (/showthread.php?tid=11565)

Star Wars Episodes II and III 3D re-releases coming in Fall - sTr - 08-26-2012

[Image: 272913437394246312182951490037o.jpg]

Engadget Wrote:Before Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace came back to the theaters earlier this year converted for 3D, the plan was to bring the other five movies to theaters one at a time each year, but that has apparently changed. At the Star Wars Celebration VI event in Orlando (where we first found out about the Blu-ray release two years ago) Lucasfilm announced that Episodes II and III in 3D will be released in theaters back to back in fall of 2013, arriving September 20th and October 11th, respectively. Missing so far from the announcement? A reason for the back-to-back release or any word on Blu-ray 3D plans. In lieu of more details, although it means Attack of the Clones will come back later in the year than Phantom Menace did, with any luck this accelerated schedule is a good omen for the original trilogy's return. Of course, we'll have to wait and see what magic can be worked with those older film and special effects elements, however IGN apparently found an early preview of the Episode II 3D footage to be promising.

Sauce: http://www.engadget.com/2012/08/26/star-wars-episode-ii-episode-iii-3d-fall-2013/

Re: Star Wars Episodes II and III 3D re-releases coming in Fall - John the Juggalo - 08-26-2012

[Image: 66990-why-george-lucas-re-released-star-wars-in-3d.jpg]

Re: Star Wars Episodes II and III 3D re-releases coming in Fall - The Professa - 08-27-2012

-would watch it.

Re: Star Wars Episodes II and III 3D re-releases coming in Fall - dirtymonkey22 - 08-27-2012

I TOOK MY boy's to see Episode one In 3d A few months Back and they Loved it
I can't wait for Episode 3 Because that had some scenes that would be sweet in 3d Like the opening scene in space

Re: Star Wars Episodes II and III 3D re-releases coming in Fall - The Professa - 08-27-2012

is the 3d thing pretty cool? or kinda lame?

Re: Star Wars Episodes II and III 3D re-releases coming in Fall - KillaMo187 - 08-27-2012

2 words...HELL YEAH!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: Star Wars Episodes II and III 3D re-releases coming in Fall - Stoopid Dog - 08-27-2012

I refuse, ever since he fucked up the original three he can eat a fat dick.

Re: Star Wars Episodes II and III 3D re-releases coming in Fall - John the Juggalo - 08-27-2012

莟莟莟 Wrote:I refuse, ever since he fucked up the original three he can eat a fat dick.

finally, some sense!!

Re: Star Wars Episodes II and III 3D re-releases coming in Fall - sTr - 08-29-2012

at least they released the untouched versions on dvd... ! can live with it....

Star Wars Episodes II and III 3D re-releases coming in Fall - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-29-2012

I'm just now warming up to 3d entertainment.

Re: Star Wars Episodes II and III 3D re-releases coming in Fall - sTr - 08-29-2012

if you have access to a 3d tv watch "Avatar"; the movie itself is whatever, but the 3d in that film is damn good... ! recommend it to everyone.

Star Wars Episodes II and III 3D re-releases coming in Fall - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-29-2012

Dunno bout wearing space goggles to watch tv. I'm more confined to my 3ds.

Re: Star Wars Episodes II and III 3D re-releases coming in Fall - juggalogigolo - 08-29-2012

i MIGHT go see the og trilogy in 3d.... but prolly not, fuck lucas and his changes, ill stick with my shitty quality dvds with stereo sound

Re: Star Wars Episodes II and III 3D re-releases coming in Fall - sTr - 08-31-2012

Star Wars is the shit no matter what, any chance you get to see it in theaters you should take. ! missed out on Episode I in 3D, there's no way in hell !'m gonna miss the rest. Changes or not, there's limited times you can see Star Wars on the big screen.

Star Wars Episodes II and III 3D re-releases coming in Fall - The Professa - 08-31-2012

sTr Wrote:Star Wars is the shit no matter what, any chance you get to see it in theaters you should take. ! missed out on Episode I in 3D, there's no way in hell !'m gonna miss the rest. Changes or not, there's limited times you can see Star Wars on the big screen.

Yes.

Re: Star Wars Episodes II and III 3D re-releases coming in Fall - juggalogigolo - 08-31-2012

fuck that, have you SEEN the shit they changed in the original trilogy? it pisses me off to no end that they cut the ewok song at the end of jedi. but i SERIOUSLY wanna kill george lucas for cutting our old anakin and replacing him with young anakin when they are all ghosts at the end...... fuck that, i wont give him any more of my fucking money for that shit.

Re: Star Wars Episodes II and III 3D re-releases coming in Fall - sTr - 08-31-2012

that is my biggest erk too, ! didn't see the updated versions until a few years back and ! almost shit myself when ! saw that... how the fuck is that allowed....

Star Wars Episodes II and III 3D re-releases coming in Fall - The Professa - 08-31-2012

fred Wrote:fuck that, have you SEEN the shit they changed in the original trilogy? it pisses me off to no end that they cut the ewok song at the end of jedi. but i SERIOUSLY wanna kill george lucas for cutting our old anakin and replacing him with young anakin when they are all ghosts at the end...... fuck that, i wont give him any more of my fucking money for that shit.

Thats true, I was mad at the changes. But I can suck it up to see it on the big screen, even w the changes.

Re: Star Wars Episodes II and III 3D re-releases coming in Fall - juggalogigolo - 08-31-2012

fuck that, ill stick with it on my tv

Re: Star Wars Episodes II and III 3D re-releases coming in Fall - Stoopid Dog - 09-02-2012

fred Wrote:fuck that, have you SEEN the shit they changed in the original trilogy? it pisses me off to no end that they cut the ewok song at the end of jedi. but i SERIOUSLY wanna kill george lucas for cutting our old anakin and replacing him with young anakin when they are all ghosts at the end...... fuck that, i wont give him any more of my fucking money for that shit.
Fucking word. I was so pissed. I'm so glad I have the VHS box set from the 80's I think it was. Bought it in rumage sale. Its actually the original films.

Re: Star Wars Episodes II and III 3D re-releases coming in Fall - juggalogigolo - 09-02-2012

prolly like 5 years back when they first remastered the dvds, they sold the remastered versions, and they had versions that had a bonus dvd of the OG films with crap picture and crap sound, i bought all 3 at walmart for 5 bucks each on black friday