Board 6
Classic Wrestling Moments - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Classic Wrestling Moments (/showthread.php?tid=11560)

Classic Wrestling Moments - insane - 08-26-2012

Lets face it wrestling is not as good as it used to be so lets post some of the great shit they used to do.
This One is Tommy Dreamer being forced to drink tobacco juice from the undertakers spit cup.

Re: Classic Wrestling Moments - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-26-2012

Eh, everyone says that about their favorite generation. Fans of Roddy Piper and Hogan and Andre will look at the Attitude Era and say theirs was better, you look at CM Punk, and Tout, and Daniel Bryan and say yours was better. People that grew up on Gene Stanlee and Ivan Putzski and Bruno Sammartino will say that Hogan and Rock N Wrestling wasn't as good as their favorites.

I think WWE right now is great. It was a bit stagnant in the mid 2000's after Benoit and Guerrero died, and Linda became a politician... but I think they're perfecting the fine line between PG and Pro Wrestling.

As much as I respect the sacrifice of the ECW people (and folks like them)... I don't think they were very talented wrestlers.

Re: Classic Wrestling Moments - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-26-2012

Wow, forgot to post my moment though.

Bret Hart was my favorite wrestler, until this match. Stone Cold is now my favorite wrestler of all time.

Re: Classic Wrestling Moments - John the Juggalo - 08-26-2012

You guys remember that one time when hulk hogan ripped his shirt?

Re: Classic Wrestling Moments - Red Geist - 08-26-2012

Re: Classic Wrestling Moments - Red Geist - 08-26-2012

Re: Classic Wrestling Moments - Willis - 08-27-2012

Re: Classic Wrestling Moments - KillaMo187 - 08-27-2012

insane Wrote:Lets face it wrestling is not as good as it used to be so lets post some of the great shit they used to do.
This One is Tommy Dreamer being forced to drink tobacco juice from the undertakers spit cup.
you do know there's a wrestling forum here right?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: Classic Wrestling Moments - insane - 08-27-2012

yeah no one goes to anything other then general discussion so i posted here where people will see it.

Re: Classic Wrestling Moments - KillaMo187 - 08-27-2012

You got a point. Maybe if I get on my moms computer later I'll go on a spamfest of the latest news. The PWI 500 should be available soon so I shall add it to the list

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Classic Wrestling Moments - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-27-2012

I think of the forum has no rules, then you can't really enforce that. Especially since we basically let a bunch of mongs shitpost the place to the point where we lost a bunch of cool posters.

Re: Classic Wrestling Moments - sTr - 08-29-2012

how do we get the coolbies back? now that's the real question...