Board 6
Dethklok dethalbum 3 - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Dethklok dethalbum 3 (/showthread.php?tid=11548)

Dethklok dethalbum 3 - dirtymonkey22 - 08-24-2012

Quote:dethklok returns this fall with the "Dethalbum III," the follow-up album that fans of the animated band have been begging for. The stars of the Adult Swim series Metalocalypse will unleash 12 brand new tracks that are more brutal than ever before in this fall’s release, set to hit stores throughout North America on October 16th, 2012 from Williams Street Records.

The "Dethalbum III" is once again co-produced by Metalocalypse co-creator Brendon Small and Dethklok producer Ulrich Wild (The Dethalbum and Dethalbum II). The cover art was also illustrated by The Dethalbum and Dethalbum II cover artist Antonio Canobbio. "Dethalbum III" will not only be released in its original CD and digital format, but also as a Deluxe Edition CD/DVD and a clean version of the CD. The Deluxe Edition CD/DVD will include a 32-minute behind-the-scenes documentary of the making of "Dethalbum III," as well as music videos and much more. A vinyl edition of the album with special etching will be released on November 6th, 2012.

The track listing is:

1. I Ejaculate Fire
2. Crush the Industry
3. Andromeda
4. The Galaxy
5. Starved
6. Killstardo Abominate
7. Ghostqueen
8. Impeach God
9. Biological Warfare
10. Skyhunter
11. The Hammer
12. Rejoin

The fourth season of Metalocalypse, created by Brendon Small and Tommy Blacha with Small executive producing, recently wrapped on Adult Swim and will be released on DVD and Blu-ray Disc on October 30th. Along with all 12 episodes from the series’ fourth season, the Metalocalypse Season 4 DVD and Blu-ray releases will feature more than two hours of special features.

[Image: klokcov.jpg]

I can't fucking wait I know This won't disappoint the fuck out of me like MDP

Re: Dethklok dethalbum 3 - holagatita - 08-24-2012

\m/

BRUTAL

everything else am dildos!

I hope they tour again, fucking missed it last time they were here. Also would love to see Gorillaz live, for kinda the same reason, albeit different genre.

Also, I might even BUY that album. might. I haven't purchased an actual CD since...jesus...Saul Williams, Niggy Tardust? So like 2007, lol.

Re: Dethklok dethalbum 3 - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-24-2012

lol.... wow, really? I suddenly care even less about your opinion on MDP.

I really don't understand the appeal of this. I mean, it's funny for a joke, I guess... but the same joke for several years lost its appeal.

Dethklok has run its course, IMO.

Re: Dethklok dethalbum 3 - juggalogigolo - 08-24-2012

pffft, shits hilarious AND the music is good, i cant fucking wait

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:I really don't understand the appeal of this. I mean, it's funny for a joke, I guess... but the same joke for several years lost its appeal.

That's exactly how I feel about ICP

ICP changes their sound up a lot.

Dethklok is honestly, the least innovative Death Metal act in the world.

The show was funny, but, again... same shit every time.

Not asking you to like ICP or to stop liking Dethklock, but I guess now I see why you all don't like ICP.

Re: Dethklok dethalbum 3 - dirtymonkey22 - 08-24-2012

holagatita Wrote:\m/

BRUTAL

everything else am dildos!

I hope they tour again, fucking missed it last time they were here. Also would love to see Gorillaz live, for kinda the same reason, albeit different genre.

I seen them a couple years Back , they were supposed to be on tour right now with Lamb of god But Something happened with a member of LOG and the tour was cancelled so hopefully they will tour during the summer I'm hoping Mayhem fest.

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:ICP changes their sound up a lot.

Dethklok is honestly, the least innovative Death Metal act in the world.

The show was funny, but, again... same shit every time.

Not asking you to like ICP or to stop liking Dethklock, but I guess now I see why you all don't like ICP.

Ok I still do like ICP pretty much every thing up till Hellzpit EVery thing past that has been crap there has been a song here and there I like but thats it. But I don't Even know most of the new groups playing on the radio Rap or rock. Hell I just Listen to riddle box pretty much front to back Name me one album sicne the calm you can do that with.
alot of new music sucks big time to me, with Dethklok being the exception I actually Like Deth album 2 way more the 1 because it come off more like a real band. And Brendon Small is a amazing guitarist I even have his solo album galacticon which is ok. But if you like Dethkloks instrumentals you may like his solo album
heres a couple songs from it

I mean, I like Death Metal. That was what got me through high school. I guess that's why I don't like Dethklok. Maybe? Like, this "new" metal to everyone else was like, nothing new to me or something.

As far as ICP goes... I can listen to any of the original 6 joker's cards, front to back... except Hell's Pit. Hell's Pit had a couple good songs, but I don't like that Mike Peezy, or whoever the fuck that was producing their shit.

Tempest was good front to back. Bang Pow Boom was good, with only one or two songs I didn't like. Mighty Death Pop is amazing, I don't get how you guys can hate it. It's like, brand new sounds, but signature ICP at the same time... only thing familiar about it is the theatrical opening.

I dunno, I mean, this is obviously a case of different tastes, which doesn't bother me. But if you want death metal, I can recommend about 100 bands better than Dethklok.

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:I mean, I like Death Metal. That was what got me through high school. I guess that's why I don't like Dethklok. Maybe? Like, this "new" metal to everyone else was like, nothing new to me or something.

As far as ICP goes... I can listen to any of the original 6 joker's cards, front to back... except Hell's Pit. Hell's Pit had a couple good songs, but I don't like that Mike Peezy, or whoever the fuck that was producing their shit.

Tempest was good front to back. Bang Pow Boom was good, with only one or two songs I didn't like. Mighty Death Pop is amazing, I don't get how you guys can hate it. It's like, brand new sounds, but signature ICP at the same time... only thing familiar about it is the theatrical opening.

I dunno, I mean, this is obviously a case of different tastes, which doesn't bother me. But if you want death metal, I can recommend about 100 bands better than Dethklok.

For Me Icp has more of a Mainstream Happy Pop feel to them now even there Wicked shit type songs
I

do any of these better bands also have related tv shows with clown sidekicks that do cocaine?

Well if you like the cartoon, that's different. I'm mostly confused as to why the albums sell.

Although the stuff dirtymonkey posted is really good, all that talent seems thrown out the window for Dethklok. It's like they are making fun of death metal most of the time.

Re: Dethklok dethalbum 3 - OddBallFreak - 08-24-2012

holagatita Wrote:
LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:I really don't understand the appeal of this. I mean, it's funny for a joke, I guess... but the same joke for several years lost its appeal.

aww man, I felt so burned when I read this :(((

Good one, Amanda Cheers

OddBallFreak Wrote:
holagatita Wrote:

Good one, Amanda Cheers
I didn't think of it as a burn....? I thought she was just telling me that she's not into ICP anymore just like I'm not into Dethklok.

Re: Dethklok dethalbum 3 - OddBallFreak - 08-24-2012

I took it as one, even if she didn't mean it to be taken that way...

I just read it and immediately made a poo poo face, and then chuckled to myself because I thought it was clever.

Re: Dethklok dethalbum 3 - KillaMo187 - 08-24-2012

first 2 Dethalbum's were the shit. I can't wait for the 3rd.

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:
OddBallFreak Wrote:
holagatita Wrote:

Good one, Amanda Cheers
I didn't think of it as a burn....? I thought she was just telling me that she's not into ICP anymore just like I'm not into Dethklok.

she never liked them in the first place

and i am a fan of the cartoon show, im going as dr rockso for halloween this year

OddBallFreak Wrote:I took it as one, even if she didn't mean it to be taken that way...

I just read it and immediately made a poo poo face, and then chuckled to myself because I thought it was clever.

Not hating anyone that likes ICP, it's just never been something I've really been into. I like...a handful of songs, I suppose? the shit everyone's heard and tired of, probably. Chicken Huntin', Halls of Illusions, 12, Cotton Candy. Just never been big into them. However, I keep fucking/dating Juggalos/lettes, lol. Seriously like a third of my..list. lol

Dethklok dethalbum 3 - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-24-2012

They're def not for everyone. I'll probably give the dethklok an honest listen after hearing those tracks monkey posted. I like those. But so far the first two dethklok albums just didn't do it for me. The cartoon gives me a chuckle here and there but it's mostly just awkward pauses and funny voices, which is pretty much the only thing I see in comedy nowadays.

Re: Dethklok dethalbum 3 - Autumn - 08-24-2012

I can listen to just about anything, except country... Yack! Tempest to me = <3333 I loved it. MDP is quickly becoming a great album. And even debuted at number 4 on the Billboard charts (probably because people bought multiple copies of the same album, lol).

On the original subject though, I'm pretty sure Dethklok is coming to Philly, and I'm pretty sure Tim, my brother, and I will go see them. Fuck yes.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Most people I know pirated it or bought one version and pirated the rest or got the iTunes box set.

So most people just plain weren't interested in the bonus stuff. Like, my cousin is the biggest juggalo ever... Didn't care about freaky tales or chopped and chunked.

I bought the one with CSC, and...ahem...got the others online.

I bought the three cuz they're one of the like, 5 bands I support.

I actually wanted to buy the other two and I wished I would have bought them at GOTJ. Eventually.

Re: Dethklok dethalbum 3 - BiggGameJames - 08-24-2012

i seen the cartoon its ok

This is the first year since 2005 that I've bought more than 1 album.

-didnt buy

fred Wrote:-didnt buy
[Image: ScreenShot2012-08-24at102915AM.png]
Yet life goes on....

Autumn Wrote:I can listen to just about anything, except country... Yack! Tempest to me = <3333 I loved it. MDP is quickly becoming a great album. And even debuted at number 4 on the Billboard charts (probably because people bought multiple copies of the same album, lol).

On the original subject though, I'm pretty sure Dethklok is coming to Philly, and I'm pretty sure Tim, my brother, and I will go see them. Fuck yes.

There is even some country I dig, mostly old shit. I'm forced to listen to it at work. Generally I can find something from any genre that I like.

And you lucky duck, I hate you, I wanna see the Klok :(

i download everything, if i like it enough, ill go buy the dvd/cd, i only support the shit thats worth my money. ive got no problem buying movies and shit that i already have copies of on my pc, IF the movie is good enough, same with music

Re: Dethklok dethalbum 3 - Red Geist - 08-25-2012

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:I mean, I like Death Metal. That was what got me through high school. I guess that's why I don't like Dethklok. Maybe? Like, this "new" metal to everyone else was like, nothing new to me or something.

I pretty much agree. I love death metal, and Dethklok is fun to listen to, in fact, I probably like them more because of the show, but mainly it's because I love Hoglan's drumming.

IMO the Tempest was ICP's most innovative album since Ringmaster. I thought it was great.