Board 6
Hot Topic - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Hot Topic (/showthread.php?tid=11541)

Hot Topic - BiggGameJames - 08-23-2012

Or Should i stay not so hot topic i used to get my icp shirts and stuff from there now they hardly have any there maybe a few but that's it. and thanks to Fbi they would even have 1 shirt so i might have to shop at spencers

Re: Hot Topic - dirtymonkey22 - 08-23-2012

Grown up Get a job get a checking account to get a debit card and order off of Ebay and hatchet gear.
For real go get a job every day there's 50 post from you, you lonely bastard !
whats messed up it I live only a few Miles from Psy record and theres a mall right in between and that hot topic has cut there supply.

Its to bad your not in MI you could go to hothits the chick that owns it is related to alex abiss and gets Merch srt8 from the warehouse

Re: Hot Topic - Juggahoe - 08-23-2012

umm you do know Double A is not with Psy anymore right? Im sure he still owns a part of it and collects a check tho.

and LOL at dbm getting his merch from hot topics. That place has the worse merch as does spencers.
I for one am happy HT is pulling psy stuff, hopefully that cuts back on a lot of mall juggs.

Re: Hot Topic - BiggGameJames - 08-23-2012

dirtymonkey22 Wrote:Grown up Get a job get a checking account to get a debit card and order off of Ebay and hatchet gear.
For real go get a job every day there's 50 post from you, you lonely bastard !
whats messed up it I live only a few Miles from Psy record and theres a mall right in between and that hot topic has cut there supply.

Its to bad your not in MI you could go to hothits the chick that owns it is related to alex abiss and gets Merch srt8 from the warehouse

i have have a checking account and a card and i do buy stuff from hatchetgear sometimes also get some at shows but when i'm out of town i shop there.

Re: Hot Topic - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-23-2012

Juggahoe Wrote:umm you do know Double A is not with Psy anymore right? Im sure he still owns a part of it and collects a check tho.

and LOL at dbm getting his merch from hot topics. That place has the worse merch as does spencers.
I for one am happy HT is pulling psy stuff, hopefully that cuts back on a lot of mall juggs.
He retired a few years ago. Wasn't he considerably older than ICP? He was 30 when they started, I believe. Must be in his 50s now.

Re: Hot Topic - KillaMo187 - 08-23-2012

Go to Spencers. It has better shit.

Re: Hot Topic - Juggahoe - 08-23-2012

KillaMo187 Wrote:Spencers. It has shit.

Re: Hot Topic - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-23-2012

Juggahoe Wrote:
Agreed.

Seriously, go to hatchet gear. Right now. 44% of EVERYTHING. Do it. And never go to spencer's or hot topic again.

Re: Hot Topic - BiggGameJames - 08-23-2012

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:
Juggahoe Wrote:
Agreed.

Seriously, go to hatchet gear. Right now. 44% of EVERYTHING. Do it. And never go to spencer's or hot topic again.

can't always buy stuff online ill have 25% i had a 50% but my dad deleted by mistake

Re: Hot Topic - sTr - 08-27-2012

he probably deleted it on purpose so you wouldn't spend his money

Re: Hot Topic - TheB6Bitch - 08-28-2012

-makes fun of the juggalos i see at hot topic when i go to the mall

Re: Hot Topic - juggalogigolo - 08-28-2012

who goes to the mall anymore?

Re: Hot Topic - TheB6Bitch - 08-28-2012

i do when thats the only place i can get things i want

like what?

Re: Hot Topic - Paullehh - 08-28-2012

Sex.

mall sex

Re: Hot Topic - TheB6Bitch - 08-29-2012

Clothes video games bourbon chicken lol

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Re: Hot Topic - holagatita - 08-29-2012

TheB6Bitch Wrote:Clothes video games bourbon chicken lol

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

mmm bourbon chicken

actually never ordered it, but snag it from the chinese person always standing in front of the place with bourbon chicken on a toothpick.

Re: Hot Topic - juggalogigolo - 08-29-2012

i havent had bourbon chicken in forever, most likely since when i was with melissa

Re: Hot Topic - TheB6Bitch - 08-30-2012

jesus lol that was a long time ago

Re: Hot Topic - juggalogigolo - 08-30-2012

yea it was