Board 6
My Friend - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: My Friend (/showthread.php?tid=11533)

My Friend - BiggGameJames - 08-22-2012

Keeps asking me to go with him Church he says i need to be saved i told no thanks that's not for me i believe in god and that's it i don't need to be saved yet ill go when i'm ready our maybe never.

My Friend - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-22-2012

Never go to a "you need to find Jesus" church. That shit is the reason why non Christians think Christianity is an insane mob of cultists.

Re: My Friend - John the Juggalo - 08-22-2012

Can't argue that.

Re: My Friend - Juggahoe - 08-22-2012

The carnival is god and may all juggalos find him.

Re: My Friend - sTr - 08-22-2012

ba

ja

ja

Re: My Friend - Autumn - 08-22-2012

Dont start going to church because someone wants you to, or suggests it. Go because you want to. I hate hate hate when religious people try and preach their beliefs on you.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: My Friend - Grimlin - 08-22-2012

I go to church...every Sunday. God has been good to me....Too many mircles has happened since I started going and praying again. I've really changed for the better.I'm thanksful for it.

Not all churches are the same and same can be said for Christians. Good ones don't force it on people. I never do.

The church I go to I can really relate to the pastor....he's been through a lot.

Re: My Friend - BiggGameJames - 08-22-2012

i find Church to be boring

Re: My Friend - Autumn - 08-22-2012

Grimlin Wrote:I go to church...every Sunday. God has been good to me....Too many mircles has happened since I started going and praying again. I've really changed for the better.I'm thanksful for it.

Not all churches are the same and same can be said for Christians. Good ones don't force it on people. I never do.

The church I go to I can really relate to the pastor....he's been through a lot.

Seeing this makes me happy. I've been to both Catholic and Protestant churches before. I was baptized (christened?) Protestant, but I have no idea what it means or practice any particular religion. Lately I've questioned my beliefs, but I continue to generally be a good person. Good and bad are subjective, I guess. I think if I went to church, I would wanna go to one of those southern churches where everyone sings and dances. That looks like it would be fun.

Sorry for the long winded reply. But, I'm glad to see things are looking up for you, Matt. :)

Re: My Friend - juggalogigolo - 08-22-2012

word @ things looking up

Re: My Friend - sTr - 08-22-2012

Autumn Wrote:
Grimlin Wrote:I go to church...every Sunday. God has been good to me....Too many mircles has happened since I started going and praying again. I've really changed for the better.I'm thanksful for it.

Seeing this makes me happy. I've been to both Catholic and Protestant churches before. I was baptized (christened?) Protestant, but I have no idea what it means or practice any particular religion. Lately I've questioned my beliefs, but I continue to generally be a good person. Good and bad are subjective, I guess. I think if I went to church, I would wanna go to one of those southern churches where everyone sings and dances. That looks like it would be fun.

Sorry for the long winded reply. But, I'm glad to see things are looking up for you, Matt. :)

! was raised Roman Catholic, now ! never use condoms....

Re: My Friend - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-22-2012

sTr Wrote:
Autumn Wrote:

! was raised Roman Catholic, now ! never use condoms....
Post of the year, all year, every year.

Re: My Friend - Red Geist - 08-22-2012

Quote:My Friend

See... right there I knew the thread was bullshit.

Re: My Friend - R31GN - 08-22-2012

LOL

Re: My Friend - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-22-2012

Samefag detected.

Re: My Friend - BiggGameJames - 08-22-2012

no its Killa Moe its a real life friend of mine.

My Friend - The Professa - 08-24-2012

I don't mind going w someone when asked, usually the ppl who've asked aren't assholes or trying to save anyone.. In that case I'd pass. No one likes pushy assholes, or worse, religious pushy assholes.
Some of the services were cool, some very traditional and kinda boring. Going to a high church in the south was a unique experience.
Also, it's interesting how many favors there are of Christianity, it's like pizza toppings haha.

Re: My Friend - BiggGameJames - 08-24-2012

he says he's not going to stop asking me until i go

My Friend - The Professa - 08-24-2012

That's childish. Naggers suck. I wouldn't go. Bajaj

Re: My Friend - juggalogigolo - 08-24-2012

The Professa Wrote:That's childish. Niggers suck. I wouldn't go. Bajaj

[Image: sw50sw8sw578.gif]

My Friend - The Professa - 08-25-2012

fred Wrote:
The Professa Wrote:That's childish. Niggers suck. I wouldn't go. Bajaj

[Image: sw50sw8sw578.gif]

Bajaj Fred

Re: My Friend - holagatita - 08-25-2012

Not religious, and frankly most religious people piss me off (but not spiritual people, or people just plain happy with what they believe and don't feel the need to shove it down your throat) but I would love to go to another black church service. Went once with a friend in elementary school, and that is entertaining theatre right there.

Re: My Friend - Red Geist - 08-25-2012

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:Samefag detected.

I absolutely am NOT R31GNdeer games. Crying