Board 6
So who else would bang this shit out of these abominations? - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: So who else would bang this shit out of these abominations? (/showthread.php?tid=11528)

So who else would bang this shit out of these abominations? - holagatita - 08-21-2012

[Image: Abigail-and-Brittany-Hensel.jpg]

Re: So who else would bang this shit out of these abominations? - holagatita - 08-21-2012

uh...the shit...you know what i mean. I'm all a fluster with two heads two boobs one vag thoughts

Re: So who else would bang this shit out of these abominations? - juggalogigolo - 08-21-2012

Thumbs Up

Re: So who else would bang this shit out of these abominations? - sTr - 08-21-2012

sign me up

Re: So who else would bang this shit out of these abominations? - BiggGameJames - 08-21-2012

i seen that on tlc shits crazy

Re: So who else would bang this shit out of these abominations? - COUSIN IT - 08-21-2012

IS THAT A COCK YOU WISH WAS IN YOUR HANDS AND MOUTH HOLAGOTTA? AND I THINK ITS PRETTY FUCKING SAD ABOUT THEM GIRLS I ALSO SAW IT ON tlc...WHY YOU MAKING FUN OF THEM. BITCH.

Re: So who else would bang this shit out of these abominations? - sTr - 08-21-2012

[Image: ?type=image&size=full&id...pwZw%3D%3D]

Re: So who else would bang this shit out of these abominations? - holagatita - 08-22-2012

COUSIN IT Wrote:IS THAT A COCK YOU WISH WAS IN YOUR HANDS AND MOUTH HOLAGOTTA? AND I THINK ITS PRETTY FUCKING SAD ABOUT THEM GIRLS I ALSO SAW IT ON tlc...WHY YOU MAKING FUN OF THEM. BITCH.

Okay, to dissect your yelling...I don't know what cock you are referencing here. They are not sad, it sounds like they lead a pretty awesome life, and I clearly think they are hot, not making fun. But why do I even bother responding to cat killers, off their meds. *pat pat*

Re: So who else would bang this shit out of these abominations? - insane - 08-22-2012

Got offended on the internet again? Cmon this is Board six not the disney channel. Gtfo of here with that sensitive BS

Re: So who else would bang this shit out of these abominations? - fghtffyrdmns - 08-22-2012

Sensitive to the double-header twins....but doesn't understand why we don't like her for killing a cat?

Dumb bitch.

Re: So who else would bang this shit out of these abominations? - juggalogigolo - 08-22-2012

the blowjob pic is shopped

Re: So who else would bang this shit out of these abominations? - dirtymonkey22 - 08-22-2012

holagatita Wrote:[Image: Abigail-and-Brittany-Hensel.jpg]
man My wife was watching something and a commercial for a reality show with this 2 headed person came on and I thought it was a joke like a geico commercial

Re: So who else would bang this shit out of these abominations? - juggalogigolo - 08-22-2012

i found her/it on myspace back in the day and sent them a friend request.... they never accepted it

bitches

Re: So who else would bang this shit out of these abominations? - sTr - 08-22-2012

[Image: cojoinedshoopbj.jpg]

shopped!

proven by 4 chan to be fake

Re: So who else would bang this shit out of these abominations? - sTr - 08-22-2012

stop ruining my fun

Re: So who else would bang this shit out of these abominations? - holagatita - 08-22-2012

shopped or not, if it makes you fappppppy, it can't be that bad Happy

Re: So who else would bang this shit out of these abominations? - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-22-2012

If I nail her, does it count as a threesome? Or what if one of them doesn't like me, do we put a curtain up? Would one get an orgasm if the other wasn't into it?

My mind... it's ...
[Image: iRc5cUvLRQEuF.gif]

if one dosent like you, can she file rape charges? theres only one vag.

fred Wrote:if one dosent like you, can she file rape charges? theres only one vag.

one uterus too, so if they are able to get knocked up then the child would have two mommies. Take that, right wingers! Where is your god now? lol

Re: So who else would bang this shit out of these abominations? - sTr - 08-26-2012

these chicks need to be president...

Re: So who else would bang this shit out of these abominations? - holagatita - 08-26-2012

I'd vote for em. Since presidents are figureheads with no real power anyway, why not two heads?

Re: So who else would bang this shit out of these abominations? - sTr - 08-26-2012

so if one is republican and one is democrat are they aloud to have two votes?

Re: So who else would bang this shit out of these abominations? - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-26-2012

sTr Wrote:so if one is republican and one is democrat are they aloud to have two votes?
I'm also curious about this. Pretty sure they count as two separate people.

Re: So who else would bang this shit out of these abominations? - juggalogigolo - 08-26-2012

2 brains, 2 people

if they were both republican they would probably agree, otherwise they would probably be considered a product of the devil