Board 6
I don't want to live on this planet anymore reasons - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: I don't want to live on this planet anymore reasons (/showthread.php?tid=11525)

I don't want to live on this planet anymore reasons - insane - 08-21-2012

Post reasons why or pictures of things that make you want to say I don' want to live on this planet anymore.
[Image: enhanced-buzz-12291-1345500007-9.jpg] there's mine Cocktopus

Re: I don't want to live on this planet anymore reasons - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-21-2012

[Image: 174834_20531316728_3694083_n.jpg]

Re: I don't want to live on this planet anymore reasons - insane - 08-21-2012

Because this guy exists he said women's bodies have a natural defense against getting pregnant from being raped. Then everyone thought he was an idiot an his advisers told him to apologize so he made this video

Re: I don't want to live on this planet anymore reasons - insane - 08-21-2012

"First of all, from what I understand from doctors, [pregnancy from rape] is really rare," Mr Akin told a local television channel. "If it's a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down.

"But let's assume that maybe that didn't work or something. You know I think there should be some punishment, but the punishment ought to be on the rapist and not attacking the child." same guy ^

Re: I don't want to live on this planet anymore reasons - sTr - 08-21-2012

-been raped
-no babies

Re: I don't want to live on this planet anymore reasons - insane - 08-22-2012

Guys like this who are rich beyond belief and uneducated

Re: I don't want to live on this planet anymore reasons - dirtymonkey22 - 08-22-2012

People on World Star hiphop
I seen this video on world star but found it on youtube for you guys

Re: I don't want to live on this planet anymore reasons - dirtymonkey22 - 08-22-2012

People on World Star hiphop
I seen this video on world star but found it on youtube for you guys

I don't want to live on this planet anymore reasons - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-22-2012

People like nicki minaj and whoever does "call me maybe" are rich and famous while real musicians live paycheck to paycheck.

I feel like in any decade up to about the middle of the 90s people would have heard this shit and been like, "wow this is for retards." Now they hear it and theyre like, "durrr you just don't like it cause you need to lighten up and enjoy stuff derp smoke weed lol."

Like... Led zeppelin and pink Floyd used to be popular.... Think about that for a second. Kansas used to be popular.... Rush used to be popular.

People like FLoyd Mayweather who use their fame and money to get away with crimes and saying racist crap and then shove the fact that they are rich in your face by counting a million dollars on their private jet.

Re: I don't want to live on this planet anymore reasons - Slacker - 08-22-2012

killamo

are you sure that's not just someone who you don't want to be alive on this planet anymore?

Re: I don't want to live on this planet anymore reasons - insane - 08-23-2012

Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger, lead singer of the simultaneously successful and reviled band Nickelback, are getting married. The couple just met in February and got engaged earlier this month,

Re: I don't want to live on this planet anymore reasons - John the Juggalo - 08-23-2012

Its easier just to turn off the tv.

Re: I don't want to live on this planet anymore reasons - sTr - 08-27-2012

-barely turns tv on