Board 6
dogs - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: dogs (/showthread.php?tid=11507)

dogs - F-Disk - 08-18-2012

Cheers </dmb>

Re: dogs - F-Disk - 08-18-2012

what does everyone think of dogs i dont have an opinion

Re: dogs - BiggGameJames - 08-18-2012

i love dogs

Re: dogs - sTr - 08-18-2012

bajaj

Re: dogs - holagatita - 08-18-2012

dogs are the shit. I miss my doggie critters :(
I get to work with dogs daily, but it's not the same.
Not ready to get a new doggie yet though

Re: dogs - juggalogigolo - 08-18-2012

dogs> cats

Re: dogs - Grimlin - 08-18-2012

fred Wrote:dogs> cats

Truth

Re: dogs - F-Disk - 08-18-2012

fiction

Re: dogs - OddBallFreak - 08-18-2012

penguins >sloths> cats> dogs

Re: dogs - holagatita - 08-18-2012

OddBallFreak Wrote:penguins >sloths> cats> dogs

narwhals and pandas> all of those

Re: dogs - OddBallFreak - 08-18-2012

pandas could kill you so easily, I would never want a pet that I couldn't stand a chance fighting against for my life...

Re: dogs - sTr - 08-22-2012

all the friendly looking animals scare the shit out of me

Re: dogs - COUSIN IT - 08-22-2012

I love Dogs but not sure about poodles ...

Re: dogs - sTr - 08-23-2012

!'ll agree that poodles are the ghey... mean ass dogs...

Re: dogs - holagatita - 08-24-2012

sTr Wrote:!'ll agree that poodles are the ghey... mean ass dogs...
I concur, good sir, minis and standards alike. They are not nice and they get ugly past puppyhood.
also dislike most Chihuahuas, Miniature Pincers, Dachshunds, Bloodhounds, Shar Peis, Shih Tzus, Weimaraners, Pugs, and Basset Hounds. There are nice patients that are exceptions, of course, but for the most part, fuck those breeds.

Favorite goggies to work with at the clinic would be Pitbulls and mixes of pits, goofy but well behaved Labs, Golden Retrievers, Samoyeds,Huskies, Great Pyrenees(though those guys always get bone cancer and it's sad), and just plain big mutts in general. Hybrid vigor, FTW.

Re: dogs - Autumn - 08-24-2012

I, also, am partial to large dog breeds. But, the next dog I get will either be an English Bulldog or a Corgi. I never, ever see Corgis, and they're so goshdarn cute!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: dogs - juggalogigolo - 08-24-2012

so is your face but i never ever see it

Re: dogs - sTr - 08-24-2012

fred Wrote:so are your tits but i never ever see them

Awwww. <3 Just look at the terrible photos you took while we were visiting and you'll see how uncute I am. :I

dogs - The Professa - 08-24-2012

holagatita Wrote:
I concur, good sir, minis and standards alike. They are not nice and they get ugly past puppyhood.
also dislike most Chihuahuas, Miniature Pincers, Dachshunds, Bloodhounds, Shar Peis, Shih Tzus, Weimaraners, Pugs, and Basset Hounds. There are nice patients that are exceptions, of course, but for the most part, fuck those breeds.

Favorite goggies to work with at the clinic would be Pitbulls and mixes of pits, goofy but well behaved Labs, Golden Retrievers, Samoyeds,Huskies, Great Pyrenees(though those guys always get bone cancer and it's sad), and just plain big mutts in general. Hybrid vigor, FTW.

You left out Rottweilers from your list of awesome breeds. ;)

Re: dogs - juggalogigolo - 08-24-2012

Autumn Wrote:Awwww. <3 Just look at the terrible photos you took while we were visiting and you'll see how uncute I am. :I

[Image: 530225_10150997361743144_672999698_n.jpg]

your right, your hideous

The Professa Wrote:
holagatita Wrote:

You left out Rottweilers from your list of awesome breeds. ;)

Word, I love Rotties. My doggy Luna, that died a couple months ago, She was a Rott/Lab mix. She was from a litter of 12, and she was the only one that was all black, the littermates were all standard black/brown rottie mutts.

PSA- I don't condone breeding 99 percent of dogs, I got her from a friend that was a dipshit.

Autumn Wrote:I, also, am partial to large dog breeds. But, the next dog I get will either be an English Bulldog or a Corgi. I never, ever see Corgis, and they're so goshdarn cute!

English Bulldogs are adorable, but they have sooooooooooooo many health problems. Skin fold/ear infections, breathing problems, and they can't have babies with out a c-section, due to their pelvis/head ratio.

Corgis are awesome but can be little nippy fuckers, especially when I have to trim their nails.

Fred, you're cute. :) Amanda, I think I would get a mutt specifically for the breed specific problems. And, all my mutts are super cute and haven't had any health problems

dogs - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-24-2012

Mutts, labs, and hounds are my favorite.

My Tanner is a mutt, with Coonhound! Best of both worlds, except she's not really friendly with people she doesn't know. She's a great guard dog to me, although she was never trained for the job.

God, I love that dog! :)

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:Mutts, labs, and hounds are my favorite.
I like big mutts and I cannot lie

Autumn Wrote:My Tanner is a mutt, with Coonhound! Best of both worlds, except she's not really friendly with people she doesn't know. She's a great guard dog to me, although she was never trained for the job.

What a cute baby ! squeeeeeee