Board 6
Ok. Not trying to be a jerk and don't want him to leave. - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Ok. Not trying to be a jerk and don't want him to leave. (/showthread.php?tid=11502)

Pages: 1 2

Ok. Not trying to be a jerk and don't want him to leave. - Stoopid Dog - 08-17-2012

But for 1 week Deadbodyman I have took away ONLY the ability to create new threads. Just post for now dawg. Goatse

Re: Ok. Not trying to be a jerk and don't want him to leave. - TheB6Bitch - 08-17-2012

Ur my hero

Re: Ok. Not trying to be a jerk and don't want him to leave. - BiggGameJames - 08-17-2012

booo

Re: Ok. Not trying to be a jerk and don't want him to leave. - Stoopid Dog - 08-17-2012

Only for one week though. Best thing I can do without banning or being a total jerk.

Re: Ok. Not trying to be a jerk and don't want him to leave. - Autumn - 08-17-2012

Wahoo! Thank youuuu!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: Ok. Not trying to be a jerk and don't want him to leave. - BiggGameJames - 08-17-2012

i thought there no rules in this forum i can do whatever i want?

Re: Ok. Not trying to be a jerk and don't want him to leave. - Autumn - 08-17-2012

You're abusing your freedom.

so there are rules?

Re: Ok. Not trying to be a jerk and don't want him to leave. - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-17-2012

The mods giveth, the mods taketh away.

Re: Ok. Not trying to be a jerk and don't want him to leave. - fghtffyrdmns - 08-17-2012

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:The mods giveth, the mods taketh away.

Re: Ok. Not trying to be a jerk and don't want him to leave. - TheB6Bitch - 08-17-2012

Not specifically rules, but a mod can rearrange anything at any time. Luckily, fluffy is a mod. :)

Re: Ok. Not trying to be a jerk and don't want him to leave. - Stoopid Dog - 08-17-2012

Autumn Wrote:Not specifically rules, but a mod can rearrange anything at any time. Luckily, fluffy is a Admin. :)

also its not cause you violated a rule, its cause I want you to slow down for a bit dawg on the thread creations.

Re: Ok. Not trying to be a jerk and don't want him to leave. - sTr - 08-17-2012

-puts it back...

bajaj why? Just one week man.

Re: Ok. Not trying to be a jerk and don't want him to leave. - fghtffyrdmns - 08-17-2012

You are such a little KillaMo Stephan!

Re: Ok. Not trying to be a jerk and don't want him to leave. - juggalogigolo - 08-17-2012

Lame@ putting it back

lol, i dont hate the guy but i personally agree with the crazy amount of threads being created of really really pointless shit. I just want him to slow it down...

ok juvenile

Take it away pleeeeease

Wtf str! We may have to impeach you. Watch it.

!'d let you impeach me any day....

Awwww <3

-impeaches you allll night long

like your av did you make that ur self

-protests b6

-boycotts

I’m sorry if I’m driving you guys with my post if you want me to slow down I will.

Yes please!

Re: Ok. Not trying to be a jerk and don't want him to leave. - juggalogigolo - 08-17-2012

Weve been telling you thay for weeks

Ok. Not trying to be a jerk and don't want him to leave. - FxXxckOff - 08-18-2012

We already lost Adi

Fucking slacker

Re: Ok. Not trying to be a jerk and don't want him to leave. - BiggGameJames - 08-18-2012

does anybody know were i can find more icp coc pics with j wearing black paint?

Re: Ok. Not trying to be a jerk and don't want him to leave. - sTr - 08-18-2012

http://lemonparty.org

Re: Ok. Not trying to be a jerk and don't want him to leave. - BiggGameJames - 08-18-2012

sTr Wrote:http://lemonparty.org

can't believe i just falled for that again

Re: Ok. Not trying to be a jerk and don't want him to leave. - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-18-2012

DeadBodyMan Wrote:

Stole it from another forum.

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:
DeadBodyMan Wrote:

Stole it from another forum.

what forum is that?