Board 6
If You - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: If You (/showthread.php?tid=11496)

Pages: 1 2

If You - BiggGameJames - 08-17-2012

Don't Like ME

Re: If You - sTr - 08-17-2012

Re: If You - TheB6Bitch - 08-17-2012

Then what

Re: If You - sTr - 08-17-2012

Re: If You - fghtffyrdmns - 08-17-2012

Incomplete sentence.

Re: If You - John the Juggalo - 08-18-2012

This is going to sound crazy, but say we got real lives and quit caring if somebody makes threads..

Re: If You - BoneZugz - 08-18-2012

I understand that B6 doesnt get an amazing amount of threads per day, but I feel as though management is not fulfilling their jobs, ultimatum, limited number of threads DBM can make a day, seriously, im all for the "this guy has every right its the internet blah blah" but this is just stupid.

It's definitely not Burger Time, Stephan.

Re: If You - BiggGameJames - 08-18-2012

John the Juggalo Wrote:This is going to sound crazy, but say we got real lives and quit caring if somebody makes threads..

Im a fan of threads, threads with substance.

But somehow you get caught up in your delusions that you are not some attention craving douche nozzle, when you have made it evident, time and time again that you are.

John the Juggalo is a good guy, but I think his views on someone making threads, and you making threads, are on 2 different wave lengths brother.

BoneZugz Wrote:Im a fan of threads, threads with substance.

But somehow you get caught up in your delusions that you are not some attention craving douche nozzle, when you have made it evident, time and time again that you are.

John the Juggalo is a good guy, but I think his views on someone making threads, and you making threads, are on 2 different wave lengths brother.

i'm not ill just like posting ill nothing else better to do

Then post in previously made threads which may have relevance to what your saying, or even if they dont who cares?. I understand you have nothing else to do and believe me, I am not trying to offend you or anything like that but, making threads like this, is just idiotic, you could have said If you dont like me, in any thread already made, even if it made sense which it doesnt, and it would have made just as much effect.

I dont want you to think im on some mission against you bro, but really the only reason your still here, Killa Mo, and any guys like that, is sTr, and I have alot of respect for sTr and all the classic hits he has put out over the years, but if it wasnt for him, you would already be gone. It's called progression, we all started out a tad more dumb than we are now when it comes to the forums, but we progress. What are you doing? surely not progressing into any normal poster, still the same ol DBM.

BoneZugz Wrote:Then post in previously made threads which may have relevance to what your saying, or even if they dont who cares?. I understand you have nothing else to do and believe me, I am not trying to offend you or anything like that but, making threads like this, is just idiotic, you could have said If you dont like me, in any thread already made, even if it made sense which it doesnt, and it would have made just as much effect.

I dont want you to think im on some mission against you bro, but really the only reason your still here, Killa Mo, and any guys like that, is sTr, and I have alot of respect for sTr and all the classic hits he has put out over the years, but if it wasnt for him, you would already be gone. It's called progression, we all started out a tad more dumb than we are now when it comes to the forums, but we progress. What are you doing? surely not progressing into any normal poster, still the same ol DBM.

i'm not normal i do not do things the normal way i'm em diffident.

Re: If You - dirtymonkey22 - 08-18-2012

BoneZugz Wrote:I understand that B6 doesnt get an amazing amount of threads per day, but I feel as though management is not fulfilling their jobs, ultimatum, limited number of threads DBM can make a day, seriously, im all for the "this guy has every right its the internet blah blah" but this is just stupid.

It's definitely not Burger Time, Stephan.
Uh it's burger time just get in line !! I actually liked that song

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: If You - fghtffyrdmns - 08-18-2012

I will be leaving if he continues making threads with no substance. When I load b6, the whole first page is usually just all DBM's shitty threads. No thanks.

Re: If You - Autumn - 08-18-2012

I don't think the majority of us want to be mean to him, I know I'm not trying to. But, it is becoming rather annoying seeing "Do you like this?" Or "Do you like that?" Over and over again. Why doesn't he just make one thread and post in it?

Re: If You - Grimlin - 08-18-2012

lol....I'm like stephan...I really don't care. As annoying as some of those posts are,he's bring some life in this board as the rest of us respsond to his idiotic threads. That's B6 for ya. There's always a nut on every board...in DBM's case he's way off(lol)...since most of us are nutty in our own ways here...Nobody needs to leave,It would made me a sad Panda.... I don't hate anybody,life's too short for hate.

bajaja @ threats to leave. Get real.

threats to leave are a cop out, and I dont have any problems with him making threads about "do you guys like this?" "what are your opinions on this?" even the christmas countdown thing, it has substance. Its threads like this that need to stop, but then again, im just a poster.

Re: If You - F-Disk - 08-18-2012

i miss slackie poo

i made this cuz that was what everybody elss was doing b6bitch did it then str.

IF everybody else was molesting children, would you do that too?

Re: If You - juggalogigolo - 08-18-2012

sb6bitch did it to try and prove to you how annoying it is.... i for one have honestly stopped comming here as much because your constant need to make a billion new threads a day has gotten annoying

John the Juggalo Wrote:IF everybody else was molesting children, would you do that too?

no

Re: If You - sTr - 08-18-2012

DeadBodyMan Wrote:
John the Juggalo Wrote:IF everybody else was molesting children, would you do that too?

yes

sTr Wrote:
DeadBodyMan Wrote:

yes

bajaja

Re: If You - Grimlin - 08-18-2012

John the Juggalo Wrote:
sTr Wrote:
DeadBodyMan Wrote:

yes

bajaja

sTr Wrote:
DeadBodyMan Wrote:

yes

never said that.

Re: If You - OddBallFreak - 08-18-2012

BURGER TIME

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_eVuxhI-Gi8JU6pGJ7KE...bMc8s3Szhl]

Re: If You - fghtffyrdmns - 08-18-2012

Wasn't a threat. Just have not been enjoying coming here as of late, and eventually my visits will decrease steadily to the point of nothing. Thumbs Up

Re: If You - holagatita - 08-18-2012

fghtffyrdmns Wrote:Wasn't a threat. Just have not been enjoying coming here as of late, and eventually my visits will decrease steadily to the point of nothing. Thumbs Up
noooooooo

Re: If You - juggalogigolo - 08-18-2012

fghtffyrdmns Wrote:Wasn't a threat. Just have not been enjoying coming here as of late, and eventually my visits will decrease steadily to the point of nothing. Thumbs Up

Word. Same here

See, since DBM is killing the main forum, you can all regularly post in the B Sex forum and I'll keep it DBM-free!

Re: If You - OddBallFreak - 08-18-2012

bastards

Re: If You - holagatita - 08-18-2012

Autumn Wrote:See, since DBM is killing the main forum, you can all regularly post in the B Sex forum and I'll keep it DBM-free!

tis my favorite part o the board anyway :)

That's what's up!