Board 6
Butthole Tattoos this girl got one <video> discuss - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Butthole Tattoos this girl got one <video> discuss (/showthread.php?tid=11484)

Pages: 1 2

Butthole Tattoos this girl got one <video> discuss - insane - 08-17-2012

Welcome to the next big thing in body decoration – It was all going on at the 17th Annual South Florida Tattoo Expo, especially for one young lady who got her boyfriend’s name tattooed, wait for it, on her anus. That shows dedication to your other half, although some might say he got a *puts on sunglasses*…bum deal. “YEEAAAAAAAH!”

Re: Butthole Tattoos this girl got one <video> discuss - sTr - 08-17-2012

this is awesome, ! want a Cocktopus b-hole tat

Re: Butthole Tattoos this girl got one <video> discuss - insane - 08-17-2012

First thing they tell you when you get a tattoo is keep the area clean and sanitary to avoid infection.Good luck on doing that in this case.

Re: Butthole Tattoos this girl got one <video> discuss - Autumn - 08-17-2012

She looks like she's on something. It feels so fucking good. Riiiiight.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: Butthole Tattoos this girl got one <video> discuss - juggalogigolo - 08-17-2012

bitch has got to be drunk out of her mind

Re: Butthole Tattoos this girl got one <video> discuss - fghtffyrdmns - 08-17-2012

The tattoo shops around here don't let you drink beforehand. Probably to prevent stupid ideas like this. I hope that dude leaves her. Never get a bf/gfs name on you. Everr.

Re: Butthole Tattoos this girl got one <video> discuss - juggalogigolo - 08-17-2012

word ^

Re: Butthole Tattoos this girl got one <video> discuss - KillaMo187 - 08-20-2012

Where is the balls on that chick? Much respect.

And this is coming from somebody who once thought about getting his nuts pierced.

Re: Butthole Tattoos this girl got one <video> discuss - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-20-2012

Ya know... I'ma get kinda personal TMI for a second, but when I was a kid, I had a bike ramp accident that resulted in me getting a bike seat up my ass, rupturing my anus. I've had anal fissures through my childhood as a side effect to having scar tissue there, and now as I get older, it has resulted in me having hemorrhoids.

I just wanna say, anyone that intentionally harms their anus can suck my fucking dick, I hate you. To me, you're like the rich person complaining that their high end stuff just isn't as good as they thought it would be.

Re: Butthole Tattoos this girl got one <video> discuss - tdot - 08-20-2012

her boyfriends probably an asshole

Re: Butthole Tattoos this girl got one <video> discuss - insane - 08-20-2012

Congratulations you made the main page.
LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:Ya know... I'ma get kinda personal TMI for a second, but when I was a kid, I had a bike ramp accident that resulted in me getting a bike seat up my ass, rupturing my anus. I've had anal fissures through my childhood as a side effect to having scar tissue there, and now as I get older, it has resulted in me having hemorrhoids.

I just wanna say, anyone that intentionally harms their anus can suck my fucking dick, I hate you. To me, you're like the rich person complaining that their high end stuff just isn't as good as they thought it would be.

Re: Butthole Tattoos this girl got one <video> discuss - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-20-2012

bajaj

I wish it wasn't fuckin true, man.

Re: Butthole Tattoos this girl got one <video> discuss - tdot - 08-20-2012

there is a lot of mention of tattoos and anus's but i have yet to see a picture of a tattooed anus

Re: Butthole Tattoos this girl got one <video> discuss - insane - 08-20-2012

ask and you shall receive sir [Image: IBnkv.jpg]

Re: Butthole Tattoos this girl got one <video> discuss - juggalogigolo - 08-20-2012

the look on her face dosent look like it feels good

Re: Butthole Tattoos this girl got one <video> discuss - dirtymonkey22 - 08-21-2012

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:Ya know... I'ma get kinda personal TMI for a second, but when I was a kid, I had a bike ramp accident that resulted in me getting a bike seat up my ass, rupturing my anus. I've had anal fissures through my childhood as a side effect to having scar tissue there, and now as I get older, it has resulted in me having hemorrhoids.

It's stuff like this that makes me want you to stay on the board. And wtf gapped that yo had a bike seat I your ass

Re: Butthole Tattoos this girl got one <video> discuss - sTr - 08-21-2012

-clinches butt and cringes

Butthole Tattoos this girl got one <video> discuss - The Professa - 08-21-2012

Wow.
That sucks.

Re: Butthole Tattoos this girl got one <video> discuss - Juggahoe - 08-21-2012

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Re: Butthole Tattoos this girl got one <video> discuss - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-21-2012

Trying too hard.

Typing 2 letters is trying too hard?
You must be butt hurt, oh wait...

Re: Butthole Tattoos this girl got one <video> discuss - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-21-2012

Difference is, my butt hurts like... once every couple years. For a day. I put cream on it, and I'm good.

Your butt hurt is eternal, son.

I can see you're upset that I hurt your ego after your "I'm the mack daddy of online dating sites" rant. I'm not sorry I said it, but I will say that I'm sorry you had to hear it from me first.

Re: Butthole Tattoos this girl got one <video> discuss - juggalogigolo - 08-21-2012

bajajaj @ this drama

Lol trolling you doesn't make me hurt. But nice try. I don't need to even say anything more to you after that sad story you posted. Although I will eternally laugh at you.

Telling someone you're trolling them is bad trolling.

fred Wrote:bajajaj @ this drama
Honestly, it'd be cool if it was funny. But this is just some lame ass KillaMo shit.

Re: Butthole Tattoos this girl got one <video> discuss - insane - 08-21-2012

I had a similiar thing happen to my balls swear to god bike seat right into my nuts and I still have little purple bumps from it which is why <so you know larry> I always pee in the stall.

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:Telling someone you're trolling them is bad trolling.
Meh, I already said I was done in my last post. Posting that story puts you on the same level as Moe posting pics of his baby dick.

Juggahoe Wrote:
LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:Telling someone you're trolling them is bad trolling.
Meh, I already said I was done in my last post. Posting that story puts you on the same level as Moe posting pics of his baby dick.

[Image: family+feud+x.jpg]

[Image: lame.jpg]

insane Wrote:I had a similiar thing happen to my balls swear to god bike seat right into my nuts and I still have little purple bumps from it which is why <so you know larry> I always pee in the stall.
Bike stunts are no joke. Back in the day, no one had a video camera. I would love to see what everyone else saw. It was an attempted backflip. They described it as:

Went off the ramp really fast
Did a backflip
Feet came off pedals
Back tire landed
I landed at a 45 degree angle
Seat punch in the ass.

Goatse

Re: Butthole Tattoos this girl got one <video> discuss - insane - 08-21-2012

I was riding down a valley, you know a steep hill on either side and there was a little ditch in the middle. At the bottom of the first hill I felt like I was going to eat crap going up the second hill so i hit the brakes. The brakes made the back tire go up in the air and stop. I hit my nuts into that seat so hard i felt like I was going to throw up. My friends were all laughing like crazy and I was cussing them out. I couldn't get up for like 10 minutes.

Re: Butthole Tattoos this girl got one <video> discuss - tdot - 08-21-2012

insane Wrote:ask and you shall receive sir [Image: IBnkv.jpg]

im actually disappointed in this... i expected more Goatse

Re: Butthole Tattoos this girl got one <video> discuss - insane - 08-22-2012

That pic actually took me a while to find believe it or not its not that common people getting tattoos on their asshole and posting pics goatse style but if you look close she is showing a little pussy in there and she does seem like a slut so we could get a B6 gang-bang on that bitch. Just sayin'

Re: Butthole Tattoos this girl got one <video> discuss - tdot - 08-22-2012

she looks busted at fuck though