Board 6
Likes Icp but afried of clowns - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Likes Icp but afried of clowns (/showthread.php?tid=11468)

Pages: 1 2

Likes Icp but afried of clowns - BiggGameJames - 08-16-2012

there's this lette who is afried of clowns bajaj

Re: Likes Icp but afried of clowns - sTr - 08-16-2012

more details or who cares

Re: Likes Icp but afried of clowns - F-Disk - 08-16-2012

nudes or this thread is worthless

Re: Likes Icp but afried of clowns - BiggGameJames - 08-16-2012

here you go this is not one im talking about do she is hot

these 2 are fine as well

Re: Likes Icp but afried of clowns - F-Disk - 08-16-2012

F-Disk Wrote:nudes or this thread is worthless

F-Disk Wrote:
F-Disk Wrote:nudes or this thread is worthless

then i guess its worthless bajaj

Re: Likes Icp but afried of clowns - dirtymonkey22 - 08-16-2012

DeadBodyMan Wrote:here you go this is not one im talking about do she is hot
I just came across this pic of her

[Image: 8103448.87.jpg]

[Image: 8103430.87.jpg]

[Image: 8103429.87.jpg]

Re: Likes Icp but afried of clowns - Juggahoe - 08-16-2012

1st broad is hot, the 2nd two arent.

Re: Likes Icp but afried of clowns - holagatita - 08-16-2012

hates clowns, also icp

why am I on this board then? Well, ya'll know...I was stalking fred, then started to post because it was something to do, and it seems most of you are cool peeps anyway(killamo, deadbodyman, cousin it being the obvious exceptions)

1st chick is aight, nice tits. second two are just okay.

Re: Likes Icp but afried of clowns - juggalogigolo - 08-16-2012

word @ nice tits nd meh @ the other 2

Re: Likes Icp but afried of clowns - sTr - 08-16-2012

-agrees with everyone else

Re: Likes Icp but afried of clowns - Stoopid Dog - 08-16-2012

The first one is a perfect sized female. Love thick bitches. Its so hawt. I hate skinny twats. Hurts me when they ride me and the fact I love having something to grab on when I'm fucking them doggie style (love handles)

Re: Likes Icp but afried of clowns - holagatita - 08-16-2012

莟莟莟 Wrote:The first one is a perfect sized female. Love thick bitches. Its so hawt. I hate skinny twats. Hurts me when they ride me and the fact I love having something to grab on when I'm fucking them doggie style (love handles)

word

thick, not obese, ftw

My kids mom is like 5'2 135 lbs and has meat. I love her body. Its so sexy. I get hard just looking at her. bajaj

Re: Likes Icp but afried of clowns - Autumn - 08-16-2012

I'm the same with guys. Too skinny is guh-ross!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Word, she hates me when I thin down in the summer (got to look good shirtless lol) she says she likes my man boobs.

Re: Likes Icp but afried of clowns - juggalogigolo - 08-16-2012

when she isnt beating your ass and making you cry like a woman, that is

bajaj never! Though she does hit harder then some dudes I been in fights with.

Re: Likes Icp but afried of clowns - Autumn - 08-16-2012

I still don't get why grown adults resort to hitting, instead of talking things out. The only time and place I wanna get hit is in the bedroom, or wherever sexy times may be happening.

Re: Likes Icp but afried of clowns - holagatita - 08-17-2012

Autumn Wrote:I still don't get why grown adults resort to hitting, instead of talking things out. The only time and place I wanna get hit is in the bedroom, or wherever sexy times may be happening.

word

Re: Likes Icp but afried of clowns - juggalogigolo - 08-17-2012

^

Re: Likes Icp but afried of clowns - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-17-2012

Autumn Wrote:I still don't get why grown adults resort to hitting, instead of talking things out. The only time and place I wanna get hit is in the bedroom, or wherever sexy times may be happening.

Sometimes when a dude's talking shit... nothing feels better than laying him the fuck out.

Re: Likes Icp but afried of clowns - Juggahoe - 08-17-2012

I punch babies yo Yo YO

laying someone out DOES feel good, but generally if your even in that situation, they were going to end up swinging on you anyway.... arguments with women should never get to that point, ive never understood how exactly that happens and why people start swinging/fighting... it dosent solve anything and just makes it worse

Re: Likes Icp but afried of clowns - Autumn - 08-17-2012

I meant between a man and a woman, who are supposedly in love or whatever. If you're THAT pissed, walk the fuck away and cool off. It also goes for breaking things. Stupid, I tell ya

Re: Likes Icp but afried of clowns - holagatita - 08-17-2012

Autumn Wrote:I meant between a man and a woman, who are supposedly in love or whatever. If you're THAT pissed, walk the fuck away and cool off. It also goes for breaking things. Stupid, I tell ya

yep, my ex was a break stuff type fighter. it got physical with us a few times, but mostly just him destroying things like a bitch when he was pissed, like a window when it was 30 degrees outside. funtimes

Re: Likes Icp but afried of clowns - sTr - 08-17-2012

angry people are funny. don't get me wrong, ! get mad and what not, but !'ve learned the power of not giving a fuck and it really helps in those intense situations....

When Tim and I do argue, I just say stfu and he does. It doesn't escalate past that. Or, I'll get in my car and leave. We barely ever fight, though, so yeah. Haha.

Re: Likes Icp but afried of clowns - dirtymonkey22 - 08-17-2012

Autumn Wrote:When Tim and I do argue, I just say stfu and he does. It doesn't escalate past that. Or, I'll get in my car and leave. We barely ever fight, though, so yeah. Haha.

Wow You better Marry tim when I'm fighting with the wife If she just said STFU that would piss me off even more
its like saying I dont care what your point is just be quiet. Sorry I just find it demeaning. I hate this Attitude some women Have thats like I a women and I'm always right no matter what Even when women joke like that it pisses me off . I have even got into fights with my wife because she's talked to me like that, my feeling are if your right and you can prove the End but if I can prove I'm right and I'm a ass for it is just wrong

fuck breaking things, that shit pisses me off, towards the end of me and star dating she would get super pissed and start fights, and i just didnt give a fuck and refused to fight with her, so she would start throwing my shit around.... not cool at all, i might not have much shit but what i do have is relatively nice and cost a decent chunk of money... breaking shit isnt cool at all

talking shit out is the way to go

If he's right, I wouldn't tell him to shut up, haha. If he's right, he's right. I'm not always right.

We have never ever got to the point of it getting physical. I would NEVER destroy his stuff, that's so fucking disrespectful. I would be infuriated if my stuff got ruined because we were arguing.

I'm pretty laid back, as is he. I guess we're just lucky, I dunno. We've been together for almost nine years, and can count the fights we've had on probably one hand.

word @ it IS infuriating

and word @ being laid back

It's a good deal, fa sho.

word