Board 6
Jokes of the week: Aug 15th, 2012 - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Jokes of the week: Aug 15th, 2012 (/showthread.php?tid=11464)

Jokes of the week: Aug 15th, 2012 - KillaMo187 - 08-15-2012

Quote:As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman."

She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?"

A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!".

Quote:A farmhand is driving around the farm, checking the fences. After a few minutes he radios his boss and says, "Boss, I've got a problem. I hit a pig on the road and he's stuck in the bull-bars of my truck. He's still wriggling. What should I do?"

"In the back of your truck there's a shotgun. Shoot the pig in the head and when it stops wriggling you can pull it out and throw it in a bush." The farm worker says okay and signs off. About 10 minutes later he radios back. "Boss I did what you said, I shot the pig and dragged it out and threw it in a bush."

"So what's the problem now?" his Boss snapped.

"The blue light on his motorcycle is still flashing!"

Quote:A doctor was having an affair with his nurse. Shortly afterward, she told him she was pregnant. Not wanting his wife to know, he gave the nurse a sum of money and asked her to go to Italy and have the baby there. "But how will I let you know the baby is born?" she asked. He replied, "Just send me a postcard and write 'spaghetti' on the back. I'll take care of expenses." Not knowing what else to do, the nurse took the money and flew to Italy.

Six months went by and then one day the doctor's wife called him at the office and explained, "Dear, you received a very strange postcard in the mail today from Europe, and I don't understand what it means." The doctor said, "Just wait until I get home and I will explain it to you."

Later that evening, the doctor came home, read the postcard, fell to the floor with a heart
attack. Paramedics rushed him to the ER. The lead medic stayed back to comfort the wife.
He asked what trauma had precipitated the cardiac arrest. So the wife picked up the card and read, "'Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti - Two with sausage and meatballs, two without.'"

Re: Jokes of the week: Aug 15th, 2012 - John the Juggalo - 08-15-2012

The first two made me bajaj, last one sucked.

Re: Jokes of the week: Aug 15th, 2012 - sTr - 08-16-2012

the first was the best...

Re: Jokes of the week: Aug 15th, 2012 - John the Juggalo - 08-16-2012

Im starting to like these.

Re: Jokes of the week: Aug 15th, 2012 - KillaMo187 - 08-16-2012

I was thinking "which ones would make people laugh?"

Plus I just picking em at random hopin' nobody else heard em

All I did was google up "dirty jokes" and it gave me a site with over 100 links to the best jokes out there.

Plus a few of em I got from a book my aunt has called "A bartender's most sickest dirty jokes".

I'm glad some of ya'll enjoy em =]

Re: Jokes of the week: Aug 15th, 2012 - sTr - 08-17-2012

KillaMo = the joke of the century

Re: Jokes of the week: Aug 15th, 2012 - KillaMo187 - 08-17-2012

sTr Wrote:KillaMo = the joke of the century
ugh

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: Jokes of the week: Aug 15th, 2012 - sTr - 08-20-2012

na nanana

na nanana