Board 6
MDP Review Thread - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: MDP Review Thread (/showthread.php?tid=11392)

Pages: 1 2 3

MDP Review Thread - BiggGameJames - 08-09-2012

Did you like it? Did you hate it? Was it better then Bang Pow Boom? What Tracks did you like and don't like?

MDP Review Thread - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-09-2012

I love it. Not a bad track in the lot. Bang pow boom was like.... Pretty commercial sounding. Death pop reminds me of classic icp. I liked bang pow boom, but this blew it out of the damn stratosphere.

Re: MDP Review Thread - SnCMason - 08-09-2012

Only about 4 songs in... and I don't like it.

Re: MDP Review Thread - juggalogigolo - 08-09-2012

its meh so far

Re: MDP Review Thread - BiggGameJames - 08-09-2012

from what i heard so far its petty good can't wait to hear the rest.

Re: MDP Review Thread - Juggahoe - 08-09-2012

Main album is dope.
Covered, Smothered and Chunked is ok. Some songs are meh some are good.
Extra Pop is Dope.

I've yet to hear freaky Tales D:

Re: MDP Review Thread - sTr - 08-09-2012

! didn't like the secondary albums, but the main album is their best in a long time. It's still not something I would recommend to my friends, but it's something I'd give a listen to every now and then.

Re: MDP Review Thread - TheGreenBK - 08-09-2012

5/10 at best

Chorus was god awful.

Re: MDP Review Thread - R31GN - 08-09-2012

Don't have to listen to it to know it's shit.

Re: MDP Review Thread - KillaMo187 - 08-10-2012

You will see my take in a few short weeks.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: MDP Review Thread - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-10-2012

It's crazy... I really don't see how people don't like it. Diff'rent strokes I suppose, but damn I'm loving it.

Also, Killamo... your reviews aren't revered. No one is waiting in anticipation of your perfect album review. Just listen to it and say if you like it or not. Jeez, louise.

Re: MDP Review Thread - dirtymonkey22 - 08-10-2012

I only Kinda like a couple tracks on each of the albums I feel ICP need's to go to diffrent studios like they did for the wraith

Re: MDP Review Thread - evulninja - 08-10-2012

I thought it was pretty good. Theres some songs they could have left off of there like ghetto rainbows.. which is the gayest shit ive heard in a while but other than that id give it a 7/10.

Re: MDP Review Thread - TheGreenBK - 08-10-2012

Maybe it's the fact that I outgrew ICP early in my life. I still listen to some of their older stuff but their new shit is terrible.

Re: MDP Review Thread - BiggGameJames - 08-10-2012

Mudkips Wrote:Maybe it's the fact that I outgrew ICP early in my life. I still listen to some of their older stuff but their new shit is terrible.

its different for me i got kinda brunt out of some older stuff so enjoy there newer stuff more.

i always listen to their old shit which is why i actually went to the old shit tour last year. they played my favorite song off riddlebox which was fuckin awesome. they came to my city one other time before then for the bang pow boom tour but i didnt go cause i didnt want to hear shitty new songs. But as far as the mighty death pop.. i think this is their best effort since the first wraith album.

Re: MDP Review Thread - BiggGameJames - 08-10-2012

evulninja Wrote:i always listen to their old shit which is why i actually went to the old shit tour last year. they played my favorite song off riddlebox which was fuckin awesome. they came to my city one other time before then for the bang pow boom tour but i didnt go cause i didnt want to hear shitty new songs. But as far as the mighty death pop.. i think this is their best effort since the first wraith album.

i hope there still is a tour for this.

yeah me too.

Re: MDP Review Thread - BiggGameJames - 08-12-2012

ill just mine i haven't listened to yet cuz ill have input all the info on this my self i don't its my computer who can't info to this cd our icp messed up making the it and forgot to put the info in

Re: MDP Review Thread - KillaMo187 - 08-12-2012

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:It's crazy... I really don't see how people don't like it. Diff'rent strokes I suppose, but damn I'm loving it.

Also, Killamo... your reviews aren't revered. No one is waiting in anticipation of your perfect album review. Just listen to it and say if you like it or not. Jeez, louise.
I enjoy being a reviewer. And not everything's been a perfect rating just so ya know. Go read my review of Dragonball Evolution.

So far i'm liking what i'm hearing fave tracks the mighty death pop night of the chainsaw chirs Benoit juggalo juice

Re: MDP Review Thread - FxXxckOff - 08-12-2012

meh

i dont know yet

i like the blasta, kickin kickin and skreeem

Re: MDP Review Thread - sTr - 08-12-2012

Bazooka Joey and mighty death pop are the best for me

Ghetto Rainbow is good but also bajaj hate her to death could be be longer

8/8

Re: MDP Review Thread - BiggGameJames - 08-13-2012

freaky tales funny shit

Re: MDP Review Thread - Autumn - 08-13-2012

I have yet to hear any but what they played at GOTJ and Chris Benoit. It sounded poppy, but I'm actually excited to finally listen. I cannot wait to hear their cover of Beautiful. Eeek! I'm a fangirl. :)

Re: MDP Review Thread - Juggahoe - 08-13-2012

Freaky Tales is so repetitive its hard to listen to. I got halfway through and had to turn it off. There was some funny lines in it though.

MDP Review Thread - FxXxckOff - 08-13-2012

Just "acquired" freaky tales last night. Havent listened yet.

Re: MDP Review Thread - BiggGameJames - 08-13-2012

it sounds more old school but there is some new school in there to.

Re: MDP Review Thread - sTr - 08-14-2012

it sounds like this and nothing like this all at the same time...

Re: MDP Review Thread - F-Disk - 08-14-2012

its better then the crap they have been putting out

Re: MDP Review Thread - juggalogigolo - 08-14-2012

Juggahoe Wrote:Freaky Tales is so repetitive its hard to listen to. I got halfway through and had to turn it off. There was some funny lines in it though.

Re: MDP Review Thread - sTr - 08-14-2012

what is freaky tales?

MDP Review Thread - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-14-2012

sTr Wrote:what is freaky tales?
lmgtfy