Board 6
KillaMo PM Part 10 - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: KillaMo PM Part 10 (/showthread.php?tid=11350)

KillaMo PM Part 10 - sTr - 08-06-2012

not again..
Sent: Aug 06, 2012 2:34 pm
by KillaMo187

They're clashing with James again....

----------

Re: not again..
Sent: Aug 06, 2012 2:36 pm
by sTr

he'll get over it

Re: KillaMo PM Part 10 - BiggGameJames - 08-06-2012

he is trying to get them banned i told him thats not going to happen

KillaMo PM Part 10 - The Professa - 08-06-2012

Really?

Since when is km James' mom? I'm pretty sure he can handle himself, you know since he's an adult and cause its the internet.

i added them to my foes list so i don't have to see there post if i don't want to it be better if they were banned our if they just leave and go back to there shitty forum but that's not going to happen.

Re: KillaMo PM Part 10 - sTr - 08-06-2012

plus, we all know the "B" word is forbidden around these parts

Re: KillaMo PM Part 10 - KillaMo187 - 08-06-2012

The Professa Wrote:Really?

Since when is km James' mom? I'm pretty sure he can handle himself, you know since he's an adult and cause its the internet.
sTr and I have been trying to get James to just let it go. Even if they bash family. It's the fucking internet. I found a way to get over it. He can 2. It's just hard cuz idk what kind of grudge he's holding against "Team LOTB" [Catchy Title eh?. Might as well get some team jerseys made for the boys]... Someday it'll happen and James will get over it. Let us prey to the almighty Cocktopus that it happens.

Re: KillaMo PM Part 10 - Enigma - 08-06-2012

KillaMo why are you such a tattle tale?

Enigma Wrote:KillaMo why are you such a tattle tale?
why do you like showing cleavage to us?
Why is the sky blue?
why do you even care that I'm trying to fix james's old habbit's again?

1 word:

L
O
Y
A
L
I
T
Y

'Nuff Said!

! don't think James actually cares

Re: KillaMo PM Part 10 - Red Geist - 08-06-2012

"LOYALITY"

You fucking dimwits deserve each other.

Red Geist Wrote:"LOYALITY"

*facepalm*
Dude I'm trying to help you!

If you're trying to set an example for your buddy, then bringing it up as a topic is a shitty way to show how to let it go.
It's his choice to take it personally, and I'm confident he'll get over it on his own. Ie: a couple years time this convo or that thread wot be a thang. He's familiar with the people here, he had to have thought atleast one would say something adverse.

Nope, not a catchy title. Your constant dissection of the people who came from lotb gives them more "power".

I don't see the correlation between cleavage, the sky being blue, and loyalty.

Remember when you were being all pouty before? And people kept trying to help, but you weren't having it? And eventually YOU made the choice to deal w it an move on? This is going to have a similar outcome. He's grown, he can handle it, don't baby him like he needs you as a mama hen. You wanna help him, then let him come into his own and learn to differentiate the real shit that needs his attn, ie: grandma, and the dumb shit that doesn't, ie: shit talk on the web, and ppl who just hold him back.

You can be loyal without harboring someone's growth bro.

Red Geist Wrote:"LOYALITY"

Bajaj

Re: KillaMo PM Part 10 - Enigma - 08-06-2012

KillaMo187 Wrote:
Enigma Wrote:KillaMo why are you such a tattle tale?
why do you like showing cleavage to us?
Why is the sky blue?
why do you even care that I'm trying to fix james's old habbit's again?

1 word:

L
O
Y
A
L
I
T
Y

'Nuff Said!
i don't show cleavage bc of loyality...i show cleavage because boobs are sexy

and because deep down i have really shitty self esteem and i enjoy the validation i get from the recognition of how sexy the cleavage is.

The Professa Wrote:If you're trying to set an example for your buddy, then bringing it up as a topic is a shitty way to show how to let it go.
It's his choice to take it personally, and I'm confident he'll get over it on his own. Ie: a couple years time this convo or that thread wot be a thang. He's familiar with the people here, he had to have thought atleast one would say something adverse.

Nope, not a catchy title. Your constant dissection of the people who came from lotb gives them more "power".

I don't see the correlation between cleavage, the sky being blue, and loyalty.

Remember when you were being all pouty before? And people kept trying to help, but you weren't having it? And eventually YOU made the choice to deal w it an move on? This is going to have a similar outcome. He's grown, he can handle it, don't baby him like he needs you as a mama hen. You wanna help him, then let him come into his own and learn to differentiate the real shit that needs his attn, ie: grandma, and the dumb shit that doesn't, ie: shit talk on the web, and ppl who just hold him back.

You can be loyal without harboring someone's growth bro.

ill always helped him out with his problems he helps me out with mine

you made his KillaMo grow?

Re: KillaMo PM Part 10 - John the Juggalo - 08-06-2012

DeadBodyMan Wrote:ill always helped him out with his problems he helps me out with mine

Loyal friends are hard to come by these days. Thumbs Up

Re: KillaMo PM Part 10 - juggalogigolo - 08-07-2012

loyalty would be you telling james that he should just shrug it off.... NOT you running to STR and telling him about it.....

Re: KillaMo PM Part 10 - sTr - 08-07-2012

bajaj @ the fact that people believe in loyalty on the internet