Board 6
Curiosity/Same Sex Escapades - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: B Sex Love Line (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Curiosity/Same Sex Escapades (/showthread.php?tid=11248)

Pages: 1 2

Curiosity/Same Sex Escapades - Autumn - 08-01-2012

It seems as though the majority of the ladies who post here, have been with other girls. How does that come about? Are you bisexual or curious or what? I'm asking for..uh..scientific purposes.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: Curiosity/Same Sex Escapades - juggalogigolo - 08-01-2012

some chicks like chicks man... seems you like dicks... how did you discover that?

Re: Curiosity/Same Sex Escapades - fghtffyrdmns - 08-01-2012

Yes..... yes scientific purposes. I don't classify myself as bi because I'm not sure if I can carry on a relationship with a female. But I do like their bodies... baha. I haven't been with one yet. It's hard to find a girl to share my bed with around here. Joe (my fiance) wants to just watch and everyone we've talked with is like "no dudes watching". I'd ask my friends but that's just kind of awkward, y'know.

Re: Curiosity/Same Sex Escapades - holagatita - 08-01-2012

well, I've known since I was very little that I liked both. it always just seemed normal to me? My first messing around/playing doctor stuff was with a little neighbor girl, when I was 4 and she was like 7. Our parents were like wtf are you doing....so I learned that was considered bad? Then I just remember having crushes on both sexes all throughout my childhood.

I have had two actual girlfriends, and I've had some girls I shared with guys, just in sexy times. I consider myself a true Kinsey 3, being attracted to both equally, which I guess seems a bit rare? Most "bi" girls I know are just straight girls that make out with girls when drunk. Not a damn thing wrong with that though :)

Along these lines...SOOOO many people are okay with girls making out, but not guys, and that makes me sad.

no making out with dudes for me thank you

only full on hardcore anal

Re: Curiosity/Same Sex Escapades - fghtffyrdmns - 08-01-2012

fred Wrote:no making out with dudes for me thank you

only full on hardcore anal
<---- I love only men

WHAT!!! SOMEONES EDITING MY POSTS!!!! I SWEAR IT WASNT ME!
yea it was i love cocks in my ass, no lie

Re: Curiosity/Same Sex Escapades - Autumn - 08-02-2012

I never thought females were attractive, and I still don't. I am one of those girls who gets drunk and occasionally makes out with other girls (although its only happened..uh..five times). Some girls "like" other girls to impress their male SO, and some girls really like both sexes. I guess maybe one day I might get curious enough to endeavor further, but I just can't ever see myself making a relationship with a girl. I like dick too much.

Re: Curiosity/Same Sex Escapades - juggalogigolo - 08-02-2012

AutumnI like dick too much.

[size=80 Wrote:
[ Post made via Mobile Device ][/size] [Image: mobile.png]
Wave

Curiosity/Same Sex Escapades - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-02-2012

holagatita Wrote:Most "bi" girls I know are just straight girls that make out with girls when drunk. Not a damn thing wrong with that though :)

This.

I have a philosophy.

If your bi and a girl, it means you like dick.

If you're bi and a dude, it means you like dick.

Re: Curiosity/Same Sex Escapades - OddBallFreak - 08-02-2012

<---- I love only men

Re: Curiosity/Same Sex Escapades - Autumn - 08-02-2012

Word @ Krystal

i have incriminating pictures saying otherwise

Re: Curiosity/Same Sex Escapades - OddBallFreak - 08-02-2012

The jager ones? Those were supposed to be destroyed.....

Bajaj @ I still have them too though, found them on an c.d of pics and documents I took off my old p.c.

bajaja word, you 2 squeezing into those tiny ass tshirts twas hilariously sexy

Re: Curiosity/Same Sex Escapades - The Professa - 08-02-2012

Autumn Wrote:I never thought females were attractive, and I still don't. I am one of those girls who gets drunk and occasionally makes out with other girls (although its only happened..uh..five times). Some girls "like" other girls to impress their male SO, and some girls really like both sexes. I guess maybe one day I might get curious enough to endeavor further, but I just can't ever see myself making a relationship with a girl. I like dick too much.

i can see women as attractive, definitely, especially from an artistic perspective. even in drawing/painting/photography i always had a heavy preference for women, the curves and "gentle" lines on females were just always more attractive for that stuff. sexually, nah never been attracted to a woman the way i have w men.

when i was younger my best friend and i got drunk and made out/fooled around with each other; nothing crazy.
holagatita Wrote:well, I've known since I was very little that I liked both. it always just seemed normal to me? My first messing around/playing doctor stuff was with a little neighbor girl, when I was 4 and she was like 7. Our parents were like wtf are you doing....so I learned that was considered bad? Then I just remember having crushes on both sexes all throughout my childhood.

word, thats pretty much what all my l/g/b friends have said. i love some of the funny stories where they're like "..and thats how i found out it wasn't 'normal'".

shits hot

Re: Curiosity/Same Sex Escapades - Autumn - 08-05-2012

Don't think I'd be able to go any further than kissing.

Re: Curiosity/Same Sex Escapades - juggalogigolo - 08-05-2012

:(

Re: Curiosity/Same Sex Escapades - Enigma - 08-31-2012

I had my first female crush in high school. She was my first real kiss. I've fooled around with other women, mostly in 3somes. But once dated a chick from MI. She was nuts. That was when I decided I'd be good with like, sex and stuff, but no full relationships cuz bitches are crazy.

I do get the urge to make love to a woman, but unfortunately it is harder to find ladies that are interested in the same things. So I have to do without. :/ Fantasies are pretty awesome though.

Re: Curiosity/Same Sex Escapades - holagatita - 08-31-2012

I dated one girl in high school, still a good friend to this day. I had a 3 way relationship with a girl and my ex-husband, that was fucking HORRIBLE. Then all the rest of my same sex escapades have been no-strings for the hell of it funtimes. I don't know if I could actually ever date/be in a relationship with a girl again.
I have fantasies of sharing a girl with Fred, but I'm not sure if that should ever actually happen...it would have to be talked about extensively prior, boundaries established and all that. Not trying to fuck up what I got, feelings get hurt, in my experience.

Re: Curiosity/Same Sex Escapades - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-31-2012

Re: Curiosity/Same Sex Escapades - Enigma - 08-31-2012

my bf and i have discussed it. but i dunno if i would really want it to happen...i might get jealous. i could be a little crazy.

Re: Curiosity/Same Sex Escapades - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-31-2012

In all seriousness, threesome fuck up relationships. They should be reserved for high school/college sex capades.

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:In all seriousness, threesome fuck up relationships. They should be reserved for high school/college sex capades.

It's true.

threesomes and moresomes are much better when all parties involved are single. It just brings up soooo much jealousy, no matter how hard you try to be cool with it.

I know a lot of swingers, and I just can't wrap my head around how that works without a lot of people in denial.

Re: Curiosity/Same Sex Escapades - Autumn - 08-31-2012

I have never had a threesome fantasy.. personal insecurities bring about nasty, catty thoughts that would turn something intended to be sexy into something violent. That, and the fact that I'm not by any means attracted to women just wouldn't work. And, I'm not talented or brave or strong enough to take on two guys. No no.

Re: Curiosity/Same Sex Escapades - juggalogigolo - 08-31-2012

bajaja

Re: Curiosity/Same Sex Escapades - Autumn - 08-31-2012

Don't laugh at me, son. :\

Re: Curiosity/Same Sex Escapades - fghtffyrdmns - 08-31-2012

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:In all seriousness, threesome fuck up relationships. They should be reserved for high school/college sex capades.

-has had multiple threesomes (about 7 or 8) with my fiance since our first year together
In December it will be 4 years. No jealousy or fuck ups.

It's definitely not for everyone, but I think you have to be in the right mindframe for it. We view the dudes as a toy, we play, they leave. Done.

Re: Curiosity/Same Sex Escapades - juggalogigolo - 08-31-2012

im laughing becuase you said you werent "brave" enough to take on 2 dudes... shits funny

fghtffyrdmns Wrote:

-has had multiple threesomes (about 7 or 8) with my fiance since our first year together
In December it will be 4 years. No jealousy or fuck ups.

It's definitely not for everyone, but I think you have to be in the right mindframe for it. We view the dudes as a toy, we play, they leave. Done.

Kudos to you, good lady, and to your man. That takes all kinds of trust and shows a healthy relationship, if you can do that and both of you be happy and him not get jealous.

also, HAWT

Re: Curiosity/Same Sex Escapades - Autumn - 09-01-2012

I'm not though. Haha. I don't know if I can be the Chinese finger trap. No offense meant.

Re: Curiosity/Same Sex Escapades - holagatita - 09-01-2012

Autumn Wrote:I'm not though. Haha. I don't know if I can be the Chinese finger trap. No offense meant.

Just pictured you as a the filling in a sammich...and then I totes touched myself. Oh yes.

Re: Curiosity/Same Sex Escapades - Autumn - 09-01-2012

Jesus Christ. :P

Re: Curiosity/Same Sex Escapades - Enigma - 09-01-2012

i've always wanted to do a 3some with 2 guys. but i know that my bf would be insecure, esp if he had a bigger piece to work with. so that probably won't happen.