Board 6
My CoC shirt collection - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: My CoC shirt collection (/showthread.php?tid=11199)

Pages: 1 2

My CoC shirt collection - Juggahoe - 07-30-2012

[Image: 288plef.jpg]
The two red/white on black shirts together look the same but one is a long sleeve.
The last blue/pink on white shirt is og from about 1992 and I only know of 3 in existence.
The last 2 are embroidered.

Re: My CoC shirt collection - F-Disk - 07-30-2012

word@ i should get my buddy that does screen printing to print a hundred of the "rare one" will deminis the value of yours

Re: My CoC shirt collection - BiggGameJames - 07-30-2012

nice

Re: My CoC shirt collection - Juggahoe - 07-30-2012

Go ahead. I'm not trying to knock anyone's hustle. Shit I thought about doing it myself. Make sure to print them on old shirts as any fool would be able to tell it's not a 20 year old shirt.

Re: My CoC shirt collection - juggalogigolo - 07-30-2012

what brand of t shirt is it?

Re: My CoC shirt collection - LuckyNumbrXIII - 07-30-2012

How do you know your is authentic?

Re: My CoC shirt collection - F-Disk - 07-30-2012

yea can i get some dimensions shirt type ect ect

wait most juggalos cant read so who cares

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:How do you know your is authentic?

My source is very reliable.

fred Wrote:what brand of t shirt is it?
Why do you want to know?

dosent matter if they can read, anyone thats gonna lay down a chunk of change for an old ass shirt is gonna at least check the tag to see if its the right brand

^exactly
But I believe f-disk was just being a tool

thats a nice collection of shirts btw, you like that for all the cards, or you just really like coc?

Thanks. Mainly CoC but 2nd most is Milenko. But my milenko collection is nothing like the CoCs. Im missing like 2 shirts to complete my coc shirts. Im also a big poster collector.

Re: My CoC shirt collection - John the Juggalo - 07-30-2012

COC was the shit, i've been bitching about finding a decent shirt. One on Ebay for 30, get real!

Re: My CoC shirt collection - BiggGameJames - 07-30-2012

John the Juggalo Wrote:COC was the shit, i've been bitching about finding a decent shirt. One on Ebay for 30, get real!

i have one

Re: My CoC shirt collection - sTr - 07-30-2012

! don't know what shirts ! have left, they're all in a box somewhere in my house collecting dust. All the shit ! have is old though.

John the Juggalo Wrote:COC was the shit, i've been bitching about finding a decent shirt. One on Ebay for 30, get real!
Which style / color are you looking for? I might be able to find one for you. Ebay prices are retarded btw.

@sTd whatchu got? Im always looking to buy used mens clothing :P

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

ive still got most of my old shirts, i wear em all the time because im to cheap to go buy new clothes, most of them are only 10 ish years old or newer though. the really old ones were only xl, and dont fit anymore so i tossed em, ive got a few but they are beat all to fuck

I’d like to get the red and white one, I don’t know if it says Sanity or whatever on the back. I know they did insanity on the back of one, to be honest im just looking to cope one for almost nothing. I’m really not into collecting or anything like that, I just want to wear it until it falls to pieces. I was actually hoping somebody here would have one that they don’t want as half of us aren’t really into ICP. I sound like a cheap ass, its because I am. I’ve got a bunch of Psychopathic crap, I’d definitely be down to trade for some shirts.

Juggahoe Wrote:
Which style / color are you looking for? I might be able to find one for you. Ebay prices are retarded btw.

bajaj @ still calling me sTd

!'ll take a look when ! get back in town. ! know ! have the Mr. Rotten Treats Shirt, Fuckoff Shirt and Superballs Shirt off the top of my head. I also have a signed Dog Beats tape.

So you want one like in the 4th row, 2nd to last?
What size are you looking for?

sTr Wrote:
Juggahoe Wrote:

bajaj @ still calling me sTd

!'ll take a look when ! get back in town. ! know ! have the Mr. Rotten Treats Shirt, Fuckoff Shirt and Superballs Shirt off the top of my head. I also have a signed Dog Beats tape.

You know you love it :P
I might be interested in the rotten treats and superballs if the price is right

man i loved my superballs shirt, i wish i still had it, fuck, i wish i still had most of the old as fuck shirts, im not into it like i used to so that might be affecting how i feel about it, but ALL of the shirts back then were fucking awesome, nowadays, most of em are stupid as fuck and theres maybe 1 cool one out of 25

anytime ! see these juggalo kids now the shirts they have are lame in comparison to the old shirts

The old shirts were really awesome.

fred Wrote:man i loved my superballs shirt, i wish i still had it, fuck, i wish i still had most of the old as fuck shirts, im not into it like i used to so that might be affecting how i feel about it, but ALL of the shirts back then were fucking awesome, nowadays, most of em are stupid as fuck and theres maybe 1 cool one out of 25

So much this. The new shit psy pumps out eats a dick

word, its not even comparable...i remember before there was a hatchetgear and you had to get your shit at an instore or concert, before they had any shit at hot topic, THOSE were the best shirts.... and then hot topic started selling their own shirts... and they sucked in comparison, and there was a huge clash between real juggalos and hot topic juggalos

You had to goto a show to get anything decent. Everything looks like the hot topic crap, like that photoshop looking tribal bands and shit, stupid lame.

word

I mean, its uncomparable. I mean, who looked at this an thought that it was good?

[Image: IMG_7287_large.JPG]
[Image: INSANE-CLOWN-POSSE-RINGMASTER-GOTHIC-MEN...cp1315.jpg]

hot topic was the downfall of good psy merch

Ugg. Hot Topic was indeed the downfall.

^

Goth Gap

So true

Re: My CoC shirt collection - LuckyNumbrXIII - 07-30-2012

I don't really see anything wrong with what Hatchet Gear has now. I think you guys just resent ICP for whatever your reasons are, and you sweep that over their entire universe. The shit back then was either:

1. Corny
2. Joker Card face
3. Over priced jersey

Now... their shit is either:

1. Corny
2. Joker Card face
3. Over priced jersey

Nothing has changed except the amount of shit they have. And quality has improved. I dunno maybe you guys don't wash them properly (turn em inside out to wash), and they start to become weathered. Shit my old ones wouldn't become weathered... the design would chip off in large, dime-sized chips.

John the Juggalo Wrote:So jew