Board 6
Do people - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Do people (/showthread.php?tid=11163)

Pages: 1 2

Do people - Autumn - 07-29-2012

Really wake up THIS FUCKING EARLY?! I'm dropping Tim off so he can sell stuff at the flea market. I didn't fall asleep until after 3 and woke up at 5 to wait in a goddamn line for who knows how long. Grrr.

/end rant

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Do people - The Professa - 07-29-2012

My favorite jobs started at 430a and 5a. Idk, I dig it. When I'm a prof I'll be one of the ones w early ass classes probably, but my shit will be so good it'll be worth the lack of sleep :)

Re: Do people - Autumn - 07-29-2012

It would be much different if I weren't a second shifter and didn't have to work tonight. I might crack some skulls if I don't get more sleep, no doubt.

That's how I felt when I worked nights. Ugh, hated night shifts- on top of school? No way bro. Glad I'm done w that shit.

Re: Do people - Autumn - 07-29-2012

I don't know if I could do both. If my pain in the ass boyfriend had a drivers license, I could have slept and it would be fine, but noooooo...

Re: Do people - sTr - 07-29-2012

Early morning shifts are the best, there is still plenty of day left when you're done working.

Re: Do people - KillaMo187 - 07-29-2012

every 2 weeks I gotta wake up at 5:30 on wed's and sat's to give a dog a 6 am diabetic shot. Those are the mornings where I get some early work done if there's any to finish or create.

I'd like to get disciplined to get up that early again so I can take my dog for a walk on the morning, itd give me the opportunity to start running in the morning (I hate running, but I'm determined to make it happen). PLUS I can make a yummy breakfast and skate+public transit to school.
Thus far ive lacked the discipline. And my buddy who I hang out w all the time is the exact opposite, night owl all the time. It's easy to get sucked into that, but then I sleep in :-/

Re: Do people - Enigma - 07-29-2012

for over a year, my main schedule has been 6am, so i get up at 430 to get ready. when i get off at 230-3, i have all afternoon and evening to spend with my kiddo. that's the most important part of it.

Re: Do people - juggalogigolo - 07-29-2012

i work 8-430 most days, i get up at 7:15

Re: Do people - holagatita - 07-29-2012

KillaMo187 Wrote:every 2 weeks I gotta wake up at 5:30 on wed's and sat's to give a dog a 6 am diabetic shot. Those are the mornings where I get some early work done if there's any to finish or create.

PLEASE tell me your dog is getting insulin more often than this. should be twice a day every day

Re: Do people - gimpster138 - 07-29-2012

I get up early every day, either for work-related reasons, or for exercise. If I don't workout every so often, I start being hateful and mean to people.

Re: Do people - fghtffyrdmns - 07-29-2012

I love the 7-4 shifts I've been getting. I go in early and it doesn't get busy until noonish, and by then my day is half done. I just hate the waking up part. Usually wake up at 5 and lay around and yell "I don't wanna" for an hour until I shower and leave.

Re: Do people - gimpster138 - 07-29-2012

fghtffyrdmns Wrote:I love the 7-4 shifts I've been getting. I go in early and it doesn't get busy until noonish, and by then my day is half done. I just hate the waking up part. Usually wake up at 5 and lay around and yell "I don't wanna" for an hour until I shower and leave.

I totally relate to the "I don't wanna" tantrum!

Re: Do people - juggalogigolo - 07-29-2012

word

Re: Do people - Autumn - 07-30-2012

My schedule is perfect, since I get three day weekends every week. I couldn't dare switch back to first shift or I'd do a complete 180.

Re: Do people - dirtymonkey22 - 07-30-2012

I work overnight so I'm wide awake in the AM

Do people - FxXxckOff - 07-30-2012

8-4:30 shift

Wake up at 6:40am

Then got my kid weekends, he'll let me sleep till about 8-8:30am

Re: Do people - OddBallFreak - 07-30-2012

If i had a kid i might traumatize the poor thing, I'm so grumpy when i get woken up.
Plus, have tendencies to be half asleep and say mean and hurtful things that i don't remember saying when i'm fully awake.

Re: Do people - InsayneScrubalette - 07-30-2012

I would traumatize a kid if I had one. Guess it is good that I don't.

Re: Do people - sTr - 07-30-2012

kids are over rated and expensive.

Re: Do people - juggalogigolo - 07-30-2012

very expensive

Re: Do people - InsayneScrubalette - 07-30-2012

Have you guys ever seen the beginning of the movie Idiocracy? That is so happening now!

yes it is

Do people - FxXxckOff - 07-30-2012

I wonder what horrible things I could get Krystal to say early in the am

InsayneScrubalette Wrote:I would traumatize a kid if I had one. Guess it is good that I don't.

I don't see it, I think you would be a good mom

InsayneScrubalette Wrote:Have you guys ever seen the beginning of the movie Idiocracy? That is so happening now!

That movie is great

FxXxckOff Wrote:I wonder what horrible things I could get Krystal to say early in the am

Come over here tomorrow in the morning and find out :p

Re: Do people - FxXxckOff - 07-30-2012

I say that because itd be hard to talk with a dick in your mouth

[Image: 137965_340.jpg]

- pretends to grind teeth in sleep

:o

scary

as

fuck

shes being a hatter.

Re: Do people - sTr - 07-30-2012

-grinds in bed

-not teeth

oh la la

Re: Do people - sTr - 08-01-2012

that's right nigger, don't forget the boner you got after reading that

Re: Do people - Autumn - 08-01-2012

I'll let you know if Krystal grinds anything in her sleep, when I go to visit her in September. ;)