Board 6
School - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: School (/showthread.php?tid=11160)

School - BiggGameJames - 07-29-2012

I'm Glad i'm done with school it wasn't bad but i had better things do bajaj

Re: School - The Professa - 07-29-2012

what kind of school are we talking about?

Re: School - BiggGameJames - 07-29-2012

For 7 yrs i went to college it didn't turn out well me just wasn't cut out for it

Re: School - Autumn - 07-29-2012

What did you go to college for?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Autumn Wrote:What did you go to college for?

computer repair that's what i thought i wanted to do but then i changed mind and decided that it wasn't what i wanted to do. I'm not sure what i want to do now i'm kinda lost i know 26 yr old and i need to fiuger that out easier said then done
maybe one day it come to me.

i just wasting my time in college i'm not planing on going back at lest not anytime soon.

The Main thing ill need to work no is getting my driver's license then i go from there.

Re: School - sTr - 07-29-2012

Not having a drivers license is the balls balls

Re: School - Autumn - 07-29-2012

sTr Wrote:Not having a drivers license is the balls balls

You're speaking volumes with this one.

Re: School - John the Juggalo - 07-29-2012

School is for suckers.

School - The Professa - 07-29-2012

John the Juggalo Wrote:School is for suckers.

Bajaj, maybe for some.
Personally, I love school. Love it. When it came time for me to figure out what I wanted to do n shit, I realized a couple things. First, that if I stayed w fine art photography that I'd be mixing up love w career goals. The second thing I realized was that I love learning, and I like being around people who provoke thought. Once I got that shit figured out I found a field I like, and a career plan that can quench an insatiable curiosity.
IMO, people don't like things they aren't good at, and when students don't do well in a course or fail to grasp the material (and are legitimately trying) is say its the teachers fault. The teacher failed to either understand the mats well enough to explain the subject simply, or they failed to communicate it effectively. That's partly why I like tutoring and want to teach; not only helping ppl overcome something that once seemed impossible, but the challenge of communicating effectively is like an endless game to me. There's so many strategies, which circles back to me always learning. Just thinking about it makes me feel inspired, bajaj I'm such a lame-o nerd. :)
/rant

Re: School - John the Juggalo - 07-30-2012

The Professa Wrote:

Bajaj, maybe for some.
Personally, I love school. Love it. When it came time for me to figure out what I wanted to do n shit, I realized a couple things. First, that if I stayed w fine art photography that I'd be mixing up love w career goals. The second thing I realized was that I love learning, and I like being around people who provoke thought. Once I got that shit figured out I found a field I like, and a career plan that can quench an insatiable curiosity.
IMO, people don't like things they aren't good at, and when students don't do well in a course or fail to grasp the material (and are legitimately trying) is say its the teachers fault. The teacher failed to either understand the mats well enough to explain the subject simply, or they failed to communicate it effectively. That's partly why I like tutoring and want to teach; not only helping ppl overcome something that once seemed impossible, but the challenge of communicating effectively is like an endless game to me. There's so many strategies, which circles back to me always learning. Just thinking about it makes me feel inspired, bajaj I'm such a lame-o nerd. :)
/rant

College was the one most desolate time I’ve ever experience. I made not one friend, learned dick, and got no further in life than when I enrolled into that institution.

Re: School - BiggGameJames - 07-30-2012

John the Juggalo Wrote:
The Professa Wrote:

Bajaj, maybe for some.
/rant

College was the one most desolate time I’ve ever experience. I made not one friend, learned dick, and got no further in life than when I enrolled into that institution.