Board 6
Weed Cookies - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Weed Cookies (/showthread.php?tid=11113)

Weed Cookies - BiggGameJames - 07-27-2012

Has anyone ever had one i had didn't taste good but got job done i was told that it wasn't suppose to taste to good.

Re: Weed Cookies - Autumn - 07-27-2012

I did once before an ABK show, and I was baked the entire time

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: Weed Cookies - BiggGameJames - 07-27-2012

i also a pot muffin Brownie and a candy bar.

Re: Weed Cookies - OddBallFreak - 07-27-2012

-never had

some of them don't taste as bad as others.

yeah yours were probably just cooked by someone that didn't know what the fuck they were doing

OddBallFreak Wrote:yeah yours were probably just cooked by someone that didn't know what the fuck they were doing

the worst thing was that candy bar but then again i had 20.4 grams of weed in it.

I always wanted to try a thc lollipop

Re: Weed Cookies - Paullehh - 07-27-2012

This guy doesn't need to be taking any drugs.

ill need weed.

Re: Weed Cookies - Paullehh - 07-27-2012

Shit will bake your already cooked brain ese.

Re: Weed Cookies - Juggahoe - 07-27-2012

Ive had real edibles and they all tasted excellent.

DeadBodyMan Wrote:
OddBallFreak Wrote:yeah yours were probably just cooked by someone that didn't know what the fuck they were doing

the worst thing was that candy bar but then again i had 20.4 grams of weed in it.

Fuck no it didnt. That would make the candy bar worth over $150, maybe upwards of $250. You're full of shit or cant read correctly. Prolly both.

I've had my medical card for about 5 years and know that isnt true. Also they dont use weed in edibles they use canni-butter. Only way possible it had 20 grams was if it was some dirt weed. And even then I still doubt it. Someone prolly gave you a regular chips ahoy cookie and burned you.

There are 28 grams in a ounce. You want us to believe they put 3/4 of an ounce in a single candy bar?

Re: Weed Cookies - LuckyNumbrXIII - 07-27-2012

If you just sprinkle pot into the batter, you're gonna taste and smell it. You need to create pot butter, and then use that butter when you bake.

Re: Weed Cookies - dirtymonkey22 - 07-27-2012

i don't even know where to get some WEED :|

Re: Weed Cookies - Autumn - 07-27-2012

I don't know if they made butter and put it into the cookie I had, but I tell ya I was blazed for literally hours. It was actually getting scary, but I'm a chicken shit so that's not surprising, lol.

Re: Weed Cookies - sTr - 07-27-2012

weed food really is an amazing high, ! never really thought it would be until ! was body high for three hours from a brownie.

Weed Cookies - The Professa - 07-27-2012

Word @ the body high from a brownie.

Re: Weed Cookies - F-Disk - 07-27-2012

I've made brownies and the weed in them gave it the not best taste but then my buddy made lemon poppy sead muffins and that shit tasted bomb and got me high as fuck

also had peanut butter cracker marijuana snacks and those went to bad but went that great either

Re: Weed Cookies - holagatita - 07-27-2012

I don't even smoke weed anymore, but i would go for some edibles if they were around. Totally different feeling. WONDERFUL for pain. I have a buddy that's a pro chef and he makes some crazy amazing edibles. Last thing I tried was a margarita flavored pie, with a pretzal canna-butter crust. He also made me a batch of olive oil with chili peppers and mj.

Juggahoe Wrote:Ive had real edibles and they all tasted excellent.

DeadBodyMan Wrote:

Fuck no it didnt. That would make the candy bar worth over $150, maybe upwards of $250. You're full of shit or cant read correctly. Prolly both.

I've had my medical card for about 5 years and know that isnt true. Also they dont use weed in edibles they use canni-butter. Only way possible it had 20 grams was if it was some dirt weed. And even then I still doubt it. Someone prolly gave you a regular chips ahoy cookie and burned you.

There are 28 grams in a ounce. You want us to believe they put 3/4 of an ounce in a single candy bar?

there was a lot in there i find you a pic of the candy bar.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.straingeniuslabs.com/edible/7236" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.straingeniuslabs.com/edible/7236</a><!-- m -->

Re: Weed Cookies - ColtBoy - 07-27-2012

holagatita Wrote:I don't even smoke weed anymore

[Image: fsH2e.jpg]

Re: Weed Cookies - fghtffyrdmns - 07-27-2012

Dyslexic? You said 20.4, not 4.20

Weed Cookies - FxXxckOff - 07-27-2012

-smokes weed

Re: Weed Cookies - sTr - 07-27-2012

FxXxckOff Wrote:-smokes weed

fghtffyrdmns Wrote:Dyslexic? You said 20.4, not 4.20