Board 6
JUGGAHOE. GET YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS OVER HERE! - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: JUGGAHOE. GET YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS OVER HERE! (/showthread.php?tid=11062)

Pages: 1 2

JUGGAHOE. GET YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS OVER HERE! - KillaMo187 - 07-25-2012

fred Wrote:its been proven.....the IPs match..... its 100 percent KillaMo
sorry sTr but I'm tired of this shit

KillaMo187 Wrote:Dude how the hell could I be juggahoe when I posted this morning huh?

[Image: 268360_10151104797746329_1973361633_n.jpg]
I been working for the past several hours on a webshow... Even went as far as being nice enough to plug your board on the same webshow..

sTr Wrote:! know it's not you, when he's gone !'ll tell everyone it wasn't you...
than grow a pair, be a real boss and tell everyone the fucking truth.

sTr Wrote:just wait it out, ! know who it is. by midnight tonight !'ll post it... the best thing you can do is talk shit to this guy.
fuck that shit. I didn't like being cursed out infront of my family over this shit on facebook! So sorry pal I'm finsihin' this shit for ya!

Sorry dude. Just do what regular fucking boardowners do and ban the dumb christian loving bastard and all his aliases until JAMES stops starting shit with people on the fucking internet ok!? I AM SO SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF SEEING SOMEBODY ALWAYS ON YOUTUBE OR FACEBOOK OR FORMSPRING OR A FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD PRETENDING TO BE ME! IS MY DICK USED ON ONE FAKE WEBSITE AND AS A SMILEY GOOD ENOUGH FOR YA? WHAT THE FUCK ELSE DO I GOTTA GO? I CAN'T JERK OFF ON YOUTUBE BECAUSE SKYLINE JERICHO ALREADY BEAT EVERYONE TO THE PUNCH ON THAT ONE!

Look. I'm not Juggahoe or Juggalmark or whatever the fuck that mark thinks. Most likely it's that dipwad from PT that James pissed off because he could'nt take the heat most people give ya on the internet.

If you still wanna think it's me. Do me two favors. Look down to who's online. If you fucking bothered to noticed I decided to make my account visable until sTr grows the balls to ban the dude. And 2nd. Get off your computer, Walk out your door, Walk to the middle of the road, Wait for the first semi truck you see, and HUG THE MOTHERFUCKER!!

URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH
[Image: hulk-gah.gif]

Re: JUGGAHOE. GET YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS OVER HERE! - fghtffyrdmns - 07-25-2012

lmfao you're such a baby.

Re: JUGGAHOE. GET YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS OVER HERE! - Red Geist - 07-25-2012

Send me one video of you jacking off and I'll remove the minish from the net forever.

Re: JUGGAHOE. GET YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS OVER HERE! - KillaMo187 - 07-25-2012

fghtffyrdmns Wrote:lmfao you're such a baby.
I got good reason to be pissed off beyond belief right now. some douchbag was stealing my name so I'm calling the nigga out!

Re: JUGGAHOE. GET YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS OVER HERE! - sTr - 07-25-2012

you're the only person ! know that gets mad about stuff that happens on the internet

Re: JUGGAHOE. GET YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS OVER HERE! - F-Disk - 07-25-2012

lulz!

Re: JUGGAHOE. GET YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS OVER HERE! - Juggahoe - 07-25-2012

1. I never claimed to be your fatass
2. sTd has zero idea who I really am.

Re: JUGGAHOE. GET YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS OVER HERE! - BiggGameJames - 07-25-2012

Juggahoe Wrote:1. I never claimed to be your fatass

who are you then?

sTr Wrote:you're the only person ! know that gets mad about stuff that happens on the internet

DeadBodyMan Wrote:
Juggahoe Wrote:1. I never claimed to be your fatass

who are you then?

KillaMo

Earl Morris

sTr Wrote:KillaMo

put that back in your mouth sTr. I didn't say you were finsihed! keep suckin' it betch! =P

Rick Grimes

Re: JUGGAHOE. GET YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS OVER HERE! - BiggGameJames - 07-25-2012

Juggahoe Wrote:Rick Grimes

?

KillaMo187 Wrote:

put that back in your mouth sTr. I didn't say you were finsihed! keep suckin' it betch! =P

there's room for at least 10 more of those tiny KillaMo's in here

Re: JUGGAHOE. GET YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS OVER HERE! - John the Juggalo - 07-25-2012

- didn't read, but the laughs will be plentiful..can't wait, thanks KM

rick grimes is a charachter from the walking dead

sTr Wrote:
KillaMo187 Wrote:

did I say to keep talking? put it back in and keep sucking. if you talk one more time I'll do to you waht I did tomy ex when she bit my dick and that's nut in yer eye bajaj

she probably bit your dick because she was so mad when she saw how small it was

Re: JUGGAHOE. GET YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS OVER HERE! - Enigma - 07-25-2012

sTr Wrote:you're the only person ! know that gets mad about stuff that happens on the internet
i used to get waaaay pissed at nuke. fuckin hated nuke.

sTr Wrote:she probably bit your dick because she was so mad when she saw how small it was
no she's actually terrible at giving head. I happen to be friends with quite a few of her ex boyfriends. I'm just one of the lucky 3 that didn't get herpes Pimp

And if u guys ain't figured it out yet. I'm actually not as mad as the first post in this thread makes it out to be. If I was mad. Would I have been making gay jokes with sTr?

Re: JUGGAHOE. GET YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS OVER HERE! - FxXxckOff - 07-25-2012

-doesnt read

wtf happened now

Re: JUGGAHOE. GET YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS OVER HERE! - John the Juggalo - 07-25-2012

KillaMo187 Wrote:
sTr Wrote:
KillaMo187 Wrote:

did I say to keep talking? put it back in and keep sucking. if you talk one more time I'll do to you waht I did tomy ex when she bit my dick and that's nut in yer eye bajaj

KillaMo187 Wrote:
fred Wrote:bajajajaa ^
Translation: I'm 2 lazy to just say "lmao" so I created a 1st grade word for everybody.

So yesterday you talked shit on bajaj, now youre using it. Really not cool.

bajaj

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Its really not cool.

[Image: cute-angry-kid.jpg]

Re: JUGGAHOE. GET YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS OVER HERE! - juggalogigolo - 07-25-2012

this whole fucking ordeal is hilarious...... why the fuck would we ban HIM? if ANYONE should be getting banned, it should be you for being such a crybaby fagbot

Re: JUGGAHOE. GET YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS OVER HERE! - Autumn - 07-25-2012

YOU. ARE. STUPID. Look, I can post in caps too. I'm actually getting angry coming here anymore, because pretty much Every. Single. Motherfucking. Post. Has. To. Do. With. You. You're not worth a single post, let alone everyone. Go away.

Re: JUGGAHOE. GET YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS OVER HERE! - fghtffyrdmns - 07-25-2012

^^^^

fred Wrote:if ANYONE should be getting banned, it should be you
Already sent the request to be BANNED to sTr.... I did you guys a favor today outta respect. At times with any more hits you get after today you guys should even feel humble I plugged this board in that youtube video.

I been trying today to actually not be this "typical post-9.11 american on the internet" person as most of us have become. But obiviously none of you cared. Only reason I never left fully was because sTr and James begged me to stay.

I'm sure that video is going to flood this board with new users with all 4 of its views...

Re: JUGGAHOE. GET YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS OVER HERE! - Autumn - 07-25-2012

Begged you to stay? You're fucking delusional.

Re: JUGGAHOE. GET YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS OVER HERE! - juggalogigolo - 07-25-2012

dude...... first off.... you dont need to be banned to stop comming here.... just STOP COMMING HERE.... second off... your a fucking moron if you think we are going to get any new members from your shitty youtube page with all of its 12 views.... which more than likely came from people HERE

Juggahoe Wrote:I'm sure that video is going to flood this board with new users with all 4 of its views...

This

sTr Wrote:
Juggahoe Wrote:I'm sure that video is going to flood this board with new users with all 4 of its views...

This