Board 6
Weekly Joke thread. - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Weekly Joke thread. (/showthread.php?tid=11035)

Weekly Joke thread. - KillaMo187 - 07-24-2012

My first step in trying to find acceptance and just moving on from KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo is gonna be this.

Every week I'm gonna post a new dirty joke and maybe it might be better off.. So enjoy.

Code:
One night a man and woman went to his house to have sex when he stopped her to say "I still live with my parents and me and my brother share bunk beds so if you want to change positions say "lettuce" and if you want to go faster say "tomatos"

So they were getting it on and she was screaming "lettuce, lettuce, tomatos, lettuce, tomatos, tomatos"

Suddenly the younger brother (on the bottom bunk) said

"Could you stop making sandwiches your getting mayonase on me"!

Re: Weekly Joke thread. - R31GN - 07-24-2012

Old joke is old.

Re: Weekly Joke thread. - Slacker - 07-24-2012

your first step in trying to find acceptance and move on should be to shut the fuck up about trying to find acceptance and move on

Re: Weekly Joke thread. - KillaMo187 - 07-24-2012

How's this one?
Code:
The Priest of a small village was very fond of his flock of ten hens and a cockerel.

He kept them in a hen house behind the parish, but one Saturday night, the cockerel was missing.

The priest, suspecting fowl play decided to say something about it at church the next morning.

At Mass, he asked the congregation, has anyone got a cock? To which all the men stood up.

"No,no," he said, somewhat flustered, "that's not what I meant. "Has anybody SEEN a cock?" All the women stood up.

"No, no," he said. "Thats not what I meant either. Has anyone seen a cock that doesn't belong to them." Half the women stood up.

"No, no," He said, now thoroughly embarrassed "Perhaps I should rephrase the question: Has anybody here seen MY cock?" All the choirboys stood up.

Re: Weekly Joke thread. - juggalogigolo - 07-24-2012

Slacker Wrote:your first step in trying to find acceptance and move on should be to shut the fuck up about trying to find acceptance and move on

Re: Weekly Joke thread. - F-Disk - 07-24-2012

Slacker Wrote:your first step in trying to find acceptance and move on should be to shut the fuck up about trying to find acceptance and move on

F-Disk Wrote:

Re: Weekly Joke thread. - F-Disk - 07-24-2012

KillaMo187 Wrote:Every week I'm gonna post a new dirty joke So enjoy.

Code:
One night a man and woman went to his house to have sex when he stopped her to say "I still live with my parents and me and my brother share bunk beds so if you want to change positions say "lettuce" and if you want to go faster say "tomatos"

So they were getting it on and she was screaming "lettuce, lettuce, tomatos, lettuce, tomatos, tomatos"

this is what you post should have looked like

KillaMo

Re: Weekly Joke thread. - BiggGameJames - 07-24-2012

F-Disk Wrote:
KillaMo187 Wrote:Every week I'm gonna post a new dirty joke So enjoy.

Code:

this is what you post should have looked like

Re: Weekly Joke thread. - KillaMo187 - 07-24-2012

F-Disk Wrote:this is what you post should have looked like
Than it'd be another one of what you guys would call "he's not learning right" moments.

shut the fuck up

Re: Weekly Joke thread. - John the Juggalo - 07-24-2012

fred Wrote:
F-Disk Wrote:

Re: Weekly Joke thread. - FxXxckOff - 07-24-2012

John the Juggalo Wrote:
fred Wrote:
F-Disk Wrote:

FxXxckOff Wrote:
John the Juggalo Wrote:
fred Wrote:
F-Disk Wrote:

Slacker Wrote:
FxXxckOff Wrote:
John the Juggalo Wrote:
fred Wrote:
F-Disk Wrote:

Re: Weekly Joke thread. - John the Juggalo - 07-24-2012

fred Wrote:
Slacker Wrote:
FxXxckOff Wrote:
John the Juggalo Wrote:
fred Wrote:
F-Disk Wrote:

Re: Weekly Joke thread. - The Professa - 07-24-2012

John the Juggalo Wrote:
fred Wrote:
Slacker Wrote:
FxXxckOff Wrote:
John the Juggalo Wrote:
fred Wrote:
F-Disk Wrote:

Re: Weekly Joke thread. - R31GN - 07-24-2012

Jumping on the bandwagon.

The Professa Wrote:
John the Juggalo Wrote:
fred Wrote:
Slacker Wrote:
FxXxckOff Wrote:
John the Juggalo Wrote:
fred Wrote:
F-Disk Wrote:

-nailed it

Slacker Wrote:-nailed it