Board 6
Monday night Raw 1000th episode <spoilers> - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Monday night Raw 1000th episode <spoilers> (/showthread.php?tid=11016)

Monday night Raw 1000th episode <spoilers> - insane - 07-24-2012

Monday night Raw 1000th episode they brought back a lot of stuff like DX and Stephanie Mcmahaon and a lot of old legends of the ring but no Stone Cold Steve Austin. Mick Foley came back as dude love and at the end John Cena had a fight for the title against the Champion CM Punk. There was a lot of interference and CM Punk turned heel by first trying to pin Cena after the big show interfered and then by close-lining the Rock and then marching out. It went over the greatest moment of raw and to me was similiar in format to TNA's 10 year anniversary.

Re: Monday night Raw 1000th episode <spoilers> - sTr - 07-24-2012

RAW 1000 was lame as hell. They just figured if they had a cluster fuck of old wrestlers it would be awesome, well, it wasn't. IMPACT is finally better than WWE, the problem is nobody cares.

Re: Monday night Raw 1000th episode <spoilers> - Romel - 07-24-2012

Romel says Raw was awesome, says Romel.

Re: Monday night Raw 1000th episode <spoilers> - BiggGameJames - 07-24-2012

Romel Wrote:Romel says Raw was awesome, says Romel.

Fuck Romel

Re: Monday night Raw 1000th episode <spoilers> - John the Juggalo - 07-24-2012

I caught the end of this, i dont know how you guys watch this regularly. This shit was a complete joke. Big baby face dude came out at the end about to cry and started to spear head some white trash dude in the gut, looked like he was trying to blow him something fierce.

WWE is the ghey, IMPACT Wrestling is where it's at.

Re: Monday night Raw 1000th episode <spoilers> - R31GN - 07-24-2012

Stopped watching wrestling a year ago. Not even wrestling anymore, it's just horrible acting. The five minutes of Impact I've ever seen was even worse.

Re: Monday night Raw 1000th episode <spoilers> - BoneZugz - 07-24-2012

I remember when this shit was good because I was way younger and the attitude era was at its peak, fuck all this shit now, the DX reunion wasnt bad, lol@ HackSaw Jim Duggen "HEY THERE TOUGH GUY, SEE YA LATER HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Dude love is great because its Mick Foley, and his intro video is the most awful but hilarious thing on earth, worst hippy ever, Brodus Clay sucks.

Re: Monday night Raw 1000th episode <spoilers> - Autumn - 07-24-2012

Sorry, but I thought it was pretty fresh, and it made me feel like I was 15 again. Billy, Road Dogg, and X-Pac (meh) joining them in the ring was the best thing all night. The wedding was hilarious and I love AJ Lee. It just made me super excited, and happy, so totally worth it in my book.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: Monday night Raw 1000th episode <spoilers> - LuckyNumbrXIII - 07-24-2012

I give it a 7 out of 10.

I take 1 point away cuz the matches were short and rushed in favor of segments that ran too long.

And 2 fucking points for no Stone Cold.

Re: Monday night Raw 1000th episode <spoilers> - dirtymonkey22 - 07-25-2012

when I was watching raw I totally didn't get this Joke Until today when I was reading a thread on another forum and they had the Pic and It clicked and that alone made Raw 1000 Good
[Image: 557011_10150903993936887_109948323_n.jpg]

in case you didn't get it

Re: Monday night Raw 1000th episode <spoilers> - LuckyNumbrXIII - 07-25-2012

Wow, there are really WWE fans that weren't around for Mae Young giving birth to a hand? I'm getting old....

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:Wow, there are really WWE fans that weren't around for Mae Young giving birth to a hand? I'm getting old....
I watched Alot back then and I remember when That happened I just didn't get the Joke at first .
My first wrestling Show I went to is When Stone Cold Brought the Zamboni out to the Ring. and i was even at the Survivor series that Kurt angel debuted at

Ok. That's a relief I thought you were too young to be into wrestling or something. Which totally happens at shows. I'll show up with a Stone Cold shirt, and kids are like, "Why do people like him so much? I saw the dvds, it really wasn't a big deal." I can't even defend myself, I just drop a single tear like that indian from the No Littering commercial.

Re: Monday night Raw 1000th episode <spoilers> - BoneZugz - 07-25-2012

I dunno if I was blown away more by nostalgia of the actual moment in the companies history, or by the fact that Mae Young is still alive.

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:Ok. That's a relief I thought you were too young to be into wrestling or something. Which totally happens at shows. I'll show up with a Stone Cold shirt, and kids are like, "Why do people like him so much? I saw the dvds, it really wasn't a big deal." I can't even defend myself, I just drop a single tear like that indian from the No Littering commercial.
I felt like that to these guys now even Cena suck in comparison the miz is a joke the tag teams are a bigger joke

Re: Monday night Raw 1000th episode <spoilers> - Autumn - 07-25-2012

The tag team division is so sad nowadays. They can't even, or don't even bother to, come up with a viable name for the teams. Makes me sad.
Maybe they shoulda had Mark Henry come past when Mae Young was with the hand, that woulda been hilarious.

WWE doesn't respect the Tag Team Division.

WWE doesn't respect minorities.

Now... take a look at the Tag Team Division.

Just sayin'.

Re: Monday night Raw 1000th episode <spoilers> - Slacker - 07-25-2012

give me a six pack of beers and a VHS of November To Remember 98 over any of this pish

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:WWE doesn't respect the Tag Team Division.

WWE doesn't respect minorities.

Now... take a look at the Tag Team Division.

Just sayin'.

Its true look at what there Doing with there One Ok tag team the PTPlayas just Shitting on them because they have nothing for thuth and kofi to do. thay take a belt from christian Why not Take it from Santino He's a joke champ anyway then they would have top guys with those belts.