Board 6
KillaMo PM Part 6 - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: KillaMo PM Part 6 (/showthread.php?tid=11010)

KillaMo PM Part 6 - sTr - 07-24-2012

Sent: Jul 23, 2012 9:00 pm
by KillaMo187

If you never went to LOTB this wouldn't be happening

----------

Re: .......
Sent: Jul 23, 2012 9:07 pm
by sTr

Dude, the more you complain about it the more people want to haze you. If you just go on with posting and stop acting like the internet effects you, eventually it will all go away. This is not going to happen over night, but eventually it will. Why do you think these people continually fuck with you? Because you just keep letting them. It also doesn't help that you blame other people for this shit, truthfully, if you didn't post your dick online this wouldn't have happened. Just post and get over it.

Re: KillaMo PM Part 6 - sTr - 07-24-2012

Sent: Jul 23, 2012 9:14 pm
by KillaMo187

it's not gonna work dude.

How do I know this? Because I tried this many times before. And it never fucking works.

See? I did bad things therefore bad things are happening to me both online and offline.

----------

Sent: Jul 23, 2012 9:17 pm
by sTr

You never tried anything other than acting like a baby about it. You just repeat the same cycle over and over, it's stupid. If you laugh about it and realize that nothing can change the past you'll be a lot happier in life. Also, stop blaming other people for your downfalls. Everything you do is just begging for this type of attention. You are setting yourself up for failure. You rather sit here and go on about nothing you can do will change it, stop doing the same shit and reacting the same way!

Sent: Jul 23, 2012 9:26 pm
by KillaMo187

It won't work and here's why

R31GN Wrote:We own you.

Qwarty Wrote:We own the internet.

Dez Wrote:We own you and the internet.

Buttsecks Wrote:You can ignore us all you want we will continue to fuck with you because it's fun to make fun of a fat stupid fucktard like you!

hearing shit like that over the years assures that I'm not allowed to learn and move on.

----------

Sent: Jul 23, 2012 9:32 pm
by sTr

they only do it because of the way you act.

Re: KillaMo PM Part 6 - John the Juggalo - 07-24-2012

Its like screaming at a wall, he disregards most advice given to him and continues on the same course. I don’t know what he expects, acts like a dick and then gets upset about it. I don’t know what to tell this guy, he ought to be grateful that you actually show a kind hand to him.

John the Juggalo Wrote:Its like screaming at a wall, he disregards most advice given to him and continues on the same course. I don’t know what he expects, acts like a dick and then gets upset about it. I don’t know what to tell this guy, he ought to be grateful that you actually show a kind hand to him.

!'m trying to be cool, but he makes it hard

Sent: Jul 23, 2012 9:37 pm
by KillaMo187

All I ever wanted as the fake KM website, The blog site, the fake youtube channels, the anti page, and the fake formspring page removed for GOOD and never to return. In exchange I would leave them alone as if I never bothered entering the acidrap.com forums back in 2005. Yeah I was serious about that but nope. They said sure but fucking lied about it.

----------

Sent: Jul 23, 2012 9:40 pm
by sTr

All ! can say is if you act cool we are different. We hate on all newbies. If you didn't have dick shots online you would get it just as bad, but you feeding into it makes everyone want to hate you even harder. B6 is a group of cool people, if you just let it ride out all things will be good. If you keep getting your panties in a bunch then it will never go away.

Re: KillaMo PM Part 6 - The Professa - 07-24-2012

John the Juggalo Wrote:Its like screaming at a wall, he disregards most advice given to him and continues on the same course. I don’t know what he expects, acts like a dick and then gets upset about it. I don’t know what to tell this guy, he ought to be grateful that you actually show a kind hand to him.

^this.

its funny cause there was a period of time where errybody was hazing him, then he got all dramatic and it got old for *most* ppl. some laffs remained to be had, as is always the case. then there was a brief (like 5-7 min) of peace when he came back today. and people were chill w their jokes, nothing crazy- the usual i'd say. then he flew off the handle. jokes stopped and *most* ppl tried to tell him to calm the eff down.. heh the majority here aren't even hating anymore, intact quite a few tried to explain the problem and help.
he doesn't want change. its not his words, its his actions..and through the whole circle of events, they haven't changed.
Thumbs Down

Re: KillaMo PM Part 6 - KillaMo187 - 07-24-2012

How about I sign out and never return? Would that make you all happy?

No you moron, we're trying to say get over it. We don't want you to leave, we want you to grow a pair and move on.

Re: KillaMo PM Part 6 - KillaMo187 - 07-24-2012

sTr Wrote:No you moron, we're trying to say get over it. We don't want you to leave, we want you to grow a pair and move on.
I want both B6 and LOTB to stop fucking with me than. Than and ONLY than will I move on and get over it. Until than

FUCK GOD AND ALL HIS FOLLOWERS!

im not gonna tell you how to live your life bruh. thats your call.
I'm just saying that MOST of the beesixers have stopped giving you shit and tried to help you. but you thought the help was shit too, it wasn't.

and theres always gonna be haters. haters gonna hate.

Again, saying Fuck God here doesn't do anything. It's like telling a muslim you hate jesus.

Re: KillaMo PM Part 6 - F-Disk - 07-24-2012

[Image: oh-for-fucks-sake-500x324.jpg]

Re: KillaMo PM Part 6 - juggalogigolo - 07-24-2012

sTr Wrote:Again, saying Fuck God here doesn't do anything. It's like telling a muslim you hate jesus.

freal..... this is the stupidest shit ever, and just proves how fucking immature and childish you are.

KillaMo187 Wrote:How about I sign out and never return? Would that make you all happy?

yes... it would probably make YOU a lot more fucking happy as well

KillaMo

The Christian bashing thing makes you look like a dick and not even because B6 is a ‘Christian’ board by any means. It’s the fact that out of some rage for being reminded of your mistakes you attack a group of people who have had nothing to do with what you’ve done with your life. You’ve done nothing that would be considered Christian bashing anyhow, as you’ve just made post after post telling us how you want to make a vulgar act towards God. The upside cross is actually a Catholic symbol, so really you’re contradicting yourself in whatever illogical tirade you’re on.

its just stupid...... hes bashing other people because he cant bash us.... its like a fucking 3rd grader getting beat up by a 5th grader, so he goes and beats up on the first graders because those are the only ones that he CAN beat up. its fucking sad and pathetic

F-Disk Wrote:[Image: oh-for-fucks-sake-500x324.jpg]

right?!

alright guys, !'m taking guesses on what KillaMo PM Part 7 will consist of. What do you got for me?

Re: KillaMo PM Part 6 - Autumn - 07-24-2012

Maybe about how he's going to join Cousin It, turn to Satan, and put a big giant scary hex on us all?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: KillaMo PM Part 6 - BoneZugz - 07-24-2012

loool, this is awesome.

"I DUN BAD THINGS, THATS WHY I SUCK IRL AND ON THE NET AND HAVE A TINY DICK BRO."

your crazy dude, suck it up and stop blaming everything else but yourself.

I see another cat sacrifice in the future.

! hope she goes to the zoo and gets attacked by a lion one day....

bajajaja! word

Re: KillaMo PM Part 6 - Red Geist - 07-24-2012

Quote: R31GN wrote:We own you.
Qwarty wrote:We own the internet.
Dez wrote:We own you and the internet.
Buttsecks wrote:You can ignore us all you want we will continue to fuck with you because it's fun to make fun of a fat stupid fucktard like you!"

1) That conversation NEVER happened.

2) We've left him alone a million times, you know what he does EVERY. FUCKING. TIME? He makes a video where he's name dropping people or posts on some forum doing the same in regards to some fucking shit that didn't involve him whatsoever. But he's such a fat fuck attention whore that he CRAVES any attention he gets. He needs it to survive because his own family hates him and has never paid attention to him.

Everyone knows the JH was a colossal joke to piss off all the fucking idiotic Juggalo kids, but here comes Mo, leading the charge and rallying the troops against a fucking group that DOESN'T EVEN EXIST. Shoving his fat face into it like it's an open buffet.

! loved his post that he made on faygoluvers, we went there to spam those juggalo fags and low and behold a whole diatribe on the inner workings of JH. Going in depth about how you're all lawyers and hackers including names and all. This dude is a sociopath.

Re: KillaMo PM Part 6 - Red Geist - 07-24-2012

I love the part where "Dez took a hacking course in college"

WTF

Re: KillaMo PM Part 6 - FxXxckOff - 07-24-2012

killamo, if you make a video, can you name drop me so I can lol irl.

^

Re: KillaMo PM Part 6 - TheB6Bitch - 07-24-2012

i wanna be in it too!!!

Re: KillaMo PM Part 6 - John the Juggalo - 07-25-2012

bajaj

Re: KillaMo PM Part 6 - KillaMo187 - 07-25-2012

FxXxckOff Wrote:killamo, if you make a video, can you name drop me so I can lol irl.
Ya'know. I might keep that as a reference for AI #8. I'm currently putting that episode together. I could check into it if u'd like.

Re: KillaMo PM Part 6 - juggalogigolo - 07-25-2012

i bet this fucker has the most white trash accent evar

Re: KillaMo PM Part 6 - sTr - 07-25-2012

post the video when completed

Re: KillaMo PM Part 6 - Red Geist - 07-25-2012

fred Wrote:i bet this fucker has the most white trash accent evar