Board 6
Joe It's Just The Internet - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Joe It's Just The Internet (/showthread.php?tid=10998)

Pages: 1 2

Joe It's Just The Internet - BiggGameJames - 07-23-2012

You always told me eveytime ill upset over something on the Internet that its just Internet and i need to chill out Well Mo i think its take to take own advice.

Re: Joe It's Just The Internet - holagatita - 07-23-2012

Word, DBM is going from retard we made fun of, to sane voice of reason. Kudos, dude.

Re: Joe It's Just The Internet - BiggGameJames - 07-23-2012

he's always to one to talk me down when ever i get upset over something on the internet he always told me just to chill out and relax. he needs to do the same.

Re: Joe It's Just The Internet - KillaMo187 - 07-24-2012

DeadBodyMan Wrote:he's always to one to talk me down when ever i get upset over something on the internet he always told me just to chill out and relax. he needs to do the same.
It's just easier to blame it all on god because at least I'll feel better about it without having to see the dead-meek laugh when someone posts my penis online.

Re: Joe It's Just The Internet - John the Juggalo - 07-24-2012

Listen to some Simon and Garfunkel, it'll make you feel better dude.
Edit: Added a link. Its poetry to soothe the soul.

Re: Joe It's Just The Internet - TheB6Bitch - 07-24-2012

^

You guys can find the loophules out of the cyberbullying laws and bash or haze someone all the time. Than that means I can say FUCK YOUR GOD! as many times as I want to than right?

Yep I think so!

Dont be a dick dude, we're trying to be understanding.

Re: Joe It's Just The Internet - sTr - 07-24-2012

John and ! like you, it's not everyone but it's a start. If you keep acting like a baby it will soon be nobody. Take what you got and run with it.

Re: Joe It's Just The Internet - F-Disk - 07-24-2012

i dont hate him. and if he stopped being such a sissy pants maybe he could hang out

bajaj @ i got hated hard when i first came to b6 its life get over it

Re: Joe It's Just The Internet - BiggGameJames - 07-24-2012

Joe you making things worse you self get over it. I have made friends here and i thought they will always hate on me

you think someone posting pic of your dick online and making it a smelly is bad on on forum i was on someone talked shit about a dead family members of mine.

Personally I’ve come to like DBM because he had enough respect to take the time and make sensible post. This guy just disregards honest attempts to be good to him. That’s not cool, especially when DP is taking the time to actually treat you like a friend.

John the Juggalo Wrote:Dont be a dick dude, we're trying to be understanding.
if someone would just up and confess to actually hacking my shit I wouldn't be bashing Christian's now ether. I just hate the fact that despite all these new laws made to protect people on the internet that people are still "legally" allowed to do this without being sent to prison for it. I'd end up in a mental hospital for all my big mistakes I made online because I'd demand the death penalty (Michigan don't do the death penalty and I'd rather just have em stick the needle in me than rot in a cell like Charlie.). I been trying real hard to get over it but it's hard when you guys continue to just egg it on.

ohh my god paulehh is a mod he already admitted to editing your post days ago he told you he did no one hacked you account any mod can edit your shit

Re: Joe It's Just The Internet - The Professa - 07-24-2012

F-Disk Wrote:i dont hate him. and if he stopped being such a sissy pants maybe he could hang out

bajaj @ i got hated hard when i first came to b6 its life get over it

^agreed.

and your hate was entertaining as shit too. you kept fueling the fire w your happy ass swastika sig. bajaj

i don't think i got much hazing, i didn't make enough of a presence.

girls don't get hazed really its the tits or gtfo along as u don't kill your cat and u have boobs your good

Cousin Tits

Re: Joe It's Just The Internet - juggalogigolo - 07-24-2012

KillaMo187 Wrote:
if someone would just up and confess to actually hacking my shit I wouldn't be bashing Christian's now ether. I just hate the fact that despite all these new laws made to protect people on the internet that people are still "legally" allowed to do this without being sent to prison for it. I'd end up in a mental hospital for all my big mistakes I made online because I'd demand the death penalty (Michigan don't do the death penalty and I'd rather just have em stick the needle in me than rot in a cell like Charlie.). I been trying real hard to get over it but it's hard when you guys continue to just egg it on.

seriously?

your such a fucking crybaby. its fucking pathetic

YOURE fucking pathetic

fred Wrote:YOURE fucking pathetic
got my answer from Colonel Sanders here. Later.

[Image: colonel_sanders.jpg]

i wish i had a white fuckin suit

it should be the next thing on your to buy list...

KillaMo187 Wrote:

Zero said he was the one that hacked you they are not egging it on it is you Joe if you move forget soon our later they will to and it will be old news then they will someone new to pick one but way you handling you just making thing wrose your self.

Re: Joe It's Just The Internet - The Professa - 07-24-2012

KillaMo187 Wrote:

1- someone has already admitted to editing your shit. why isn't that enough?
2- im not sure how much of the law would be on your side since so many of the beesixers have offered genuine advice for you to let it go, and that people are just kidding. but you've taken it so personally and refuse to think that anyone here could have anything but hate for you.

i dont hate you, but damn son, get over yourself.

sTr Wrote:it should be the next thing on your to buy list...

suits are expensive as fuck... next thing on my list is my dr rockso costume

Go to Gentlemen's Warehouse, you're going to like the way you look; I guarantee it.

You may have the suit, but you'll never be a real Kentucky Coronel

this may be true, but he'll always be a KillaMo

John the Juggalo Wrote:You may have the suit, but you'll never be a real Kentucky Coronel

either was colonel sanders.

Bajaj that’s why hes known as Coronel Sanders, because he was a Kentucky Coronel

he wasn't really a coronal

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonel_Sanders

Sanders was given the honorary title "Kentucky Colonel" in 1935 by Governor Ruby Laffoon.

Right, its more of a ceremonial event. But still a Colonel. A Kentucky Colonel.

meh... but word like fuck @ i hope i look like him when i get older