Board 6
the FUCK YOUR GOD thread. - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: the FUCK YOUR GOD thread. (/showthread.php?tid=10995)

Pages: 1 2

the FUCK YOUR GOD thread. - KillaMo187 - 07-23-2012

If you hate GOD as much as I do give me a hell yeah!

Re: the FUCK YOUR GOD thread. - FxXxckOff - 07-23-2012

..How's that workin out for ya?

Re: the FUCK YOUR GOD thread. - F-Disk - 07-23-2012

someone forgot step number 2

Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity

Re: the FUCK YOUR GOD thread. - sTr - 07-23-2012

! don't believe in god, so ! have no reason to hate it

Re: the FUCK YOUR GOD thread. - R31GN - 07-23-2012

sTr Wrote:! don't believe in god, so ! have no reason to hate it

Re: the FUCK YOUR GOD thread. - KillaMo187 - 07-23-2012

I do. Everything I try to do always ends up leading to bad things for me

I got 2 websites who want nothing more but to continue to hurt and bash me no matter what.

So somebody tell me please.. Where is god now? Because I sure as hell don't see a reason to believe in him when those we're told to "show love and affection" to don't give 2 shits about eachother.

Re: the FUCK YOUR GOD thread. - The Professa - 07-23-2012

its weird cause I've come to see a lot of stuff on b6 over the years, even when i was just lurking.. but I'm kinda surprised to see this here. its just lame. ... km, raise the standard of your thread quality please.

-calls it like it is.

post more KillaMo

Re: the FUCK YOUR GOD thread. - fghtffyrdmns - 07-23-2012

KillaMo

Re: the FUCK YOUR GOD thread. - R31GN - 07-23-2012

KillaMo

Re: the FUCK YOUR GOD thread. - BiggGameJames - 07-23-2012

i believe in Karma.

Re: the FUCK YOUR GOD thread. - holagatita - 07-23-2012

sTr Wrote:! don't believe in god, so ! have no reason to hate it

Re: the FUCK YOUR GOD thread. - F-Disk - 07-23-2012

F-Disk Wrote:someone forgot step number 2

Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity

The Professa Wrote:its weird cause I've come to see a lot of stuff on b6 over the years, even when i was just lurking.. but I'm kinda surprised to see this here. its just lame. ... km, raise the standard of your thread quality please.

-calls it like it is.
I fucking tried ok? Didn't work out 2 well now did it?

KillaMo187 Wrote:I do. Everything I try to do always ends up leading to bad things for me

I got 2 websites who want nothing more but to continue to hurt and bash me no matter what.

So somebody tell me please.. Where is god now? Because I sure as hell don't see a reason to believe in him when those we're told to "show love and affection" to don't give 2 shits about eachother.

its your attitude bruh. i promise one day you'll get that through your head. god and religion have nothing to do with this. only you are responsible for how you feel and choose to react- thats with or without religion. someone talks shit and makes fun of your tiny peen, its all a choice on your part how you take that and how you react.
its all a choice. choose to be all sad and angry and emo on the inter webs and fall off the wagon due to e-hate from ppl you (probably) don't know in person.. or choose to let if go cause they mean nothing to your life, they're just ppl talking on the interwebs.
dont blame someone else for your happiness or unhappiness, that choice is yours. your reaction is your choice, none makes you react. foo. i hope that makes some sense, seriously.
you can lie and pretend to be anything you want on the interwebs try to be something better.
:-/

Re: the FUCK YOUR GOD thread. - fghtffyrdmns - 07-23-2012

The Professa Wrote:
KillaMo187 Wrote:I do. Everything I try to do always ends up leading to bad things for me

its your attitude bruh. i promise one day you'll get that through your head. god and religion have nothing to do with this. only you are responsible for how you feel and choose to react- thats with or without religion. someone talks shit and makes fun of your tiny peen, its all a choice on your part how you take that and how you react.
its all a choice. choose to be all sad and angry and emo on the inter webs and fall off the wagon due to e-hate from ppl you (probably) don't know in person.. or choose to let if go cause they mean nothing to your life, they're just ppl talking on the interwebs.
dont blame someone else for your happiness or unhappiness, that choice is yours. your reaction is your choice, none makes you react. foo.
you can lie and pretend to be anything you want on the interwebs try to be something better.

^

The Professa Wrote:

dont blame someone else for your happiness or unhappiness, that choice is yours. your reaction is your choice, none makes you react. foo. i hope that makes some sense, seriously.

If you stop bringing it up sooner or later will stop caring, it's only fun because we get such a rise out of you.

funny, I'm having kind of a religious debate with my dad on facebook right as I type this. I'm....agnostic, at best. I don't completely rule out the existance of a higher power, but I'm too skeptical and burnt out from trying many flavors of religion earlier in life to completely embrace Jeebus. My dad is the opposite. Raised me to be a freethinker, he was a huge hippy, now he's all super Christian and mad that I'm not. I've decided to quit arguing and just say, I love you, but he keeps trying. Apparently agostic freethinker means LOVER OF LUCIFER in his book.

hate to say it Joe but i agree with i been hated and made fun on the internet over the yrs but i don't blame god for it

The Professa Wrote:

If they just let me move on and learn from it shit don't get crazy.

The only reason for all this here, is because you came here acting like you own the place and were a bad ass. Had you handled your shit, you might have gotten a little harmless hazing, and that would have been that. Here's another piece of advice, change your fucking internet name, you fucking fuck. Seriously, they have a whole website devoted to that name specifically. Wouldn't your first plan of attack be to change your fucking handle? Are you that fucking stupid to go with that tiny cock of yours? Fact is, you have yourself to blame. Not some kid who comes here and defends you, actually gets what we are saying here and no offense to little jimmy garcia, but the kid isnt exactly working with a full deck. But at least hes attempting to move on and do his things, first time the kid has shown a little bit of hope around here. Now you can do one of 2 things, quit acting like an emo baby because we all make fun of your little pecker and deal with the shit you have created, change your name and shit or you can get the fuck out, because quite frankly, I'm tired of reading how stupid you are.

kthx

Re: the FUCK YOUR GOD thread. - John the Juggalo - 07-23-2012

You were beginning to grow on me, but this is back to your old routine. None of this is God’s fault. You were arrogant, and used it to bring down another, and now its being used to humble you. Life lessons are life lessons because they’re difficult. I just think this is all really immature for a grown man, instead of feeling hurt and immediately looking to hurt other people because you’re uncomfortable, maybe you should turn off the computer and do some thinking.

FxXxckOff Wrote:The only reason for all this here, is because you came here acting like you own the place and were a bad ass. Had you handled your shit, you might have gotten a little harmless hazing, and that would have been that. Here's another piece of advice, change your fucking internet name, you fucking fuck. Seriously, they have a whole website devoted to that name specifically. Wouldn't your first plan of attack be to change your fucking handle? Are you that fucking stupid to go with that tiny cock of yours? Fact is, you have yourself to blame. Not some kid who comes here and defends you, actually gets what we are saying here and no offense to little jimmy garcia, but the kid isnt exactly working with a full deck. But at least hes attempting to move on and do his things, first time the kid has shown a little bit of hope around here. Now you can one of 2 things, quit acting like an emo baby because we ll make fun of your little pecker and deal with the shit you have created, change your name and shit or you can get the fuck out, because quite frankly, I'm tired of reading how stupid you are.

kthx
Yeah well I'm tired of EVERYFUCKING BODY AND THEIR GOD telling me I'm not allowed to learn from my mistakes.

KillaMo = being told you're never allowed to learn from your mistakes (you all know that's true.)

You show that you just crave drama. You're either a really good troll, or that fucking stupid. Either way, I said what I had to say and I regret even putting that much time into it. Good day sir.

im pretty sure if ANYONE posted cockshots, it would become a meme. You being a crybaby just furthers the cause. Cousin It's nasty titties became a thing too. Get over it, jeez

holagatita Wrote:im pretty sure if ANYONE posted cockshots, it would become a meme. You being a crybaby just furthers the cause. Cousin It's nasty titties became a thing too. Get over it, jeez
can't quite get over it when you fucking dipshit god loving idiots continue to use em for laughs and shit!

God has nothing to do with this joe.

Re: the FUCK YOUR GOD thread. - Slacker - 07-23-2012

THA CARNIVAL IS GOD

Re: the FUCK YOUR GOD thread. - John the Juggalo - 07-23-2012

Slacker Wrote:THA CARNIVAL IS GOD

I bajaj'd out loud.

KillaMo187 Wrote:
The Professa Wrote:

"if they just let me move on"
wtf is that???! YOU are in control of your thoughts/feelings not "them". YOU need to decide to move on and make that shit happen for YOU. none outside of yourself will decide when you move on.

if that were the case you'd have moved on along time ago when i thought you should have. ..see how silly that sounds?

The Professa Wrote:
KillaMo187 Wrote:
The Professa Wrote:

"if they just let me move on"
wtf is that???! YOU are in control of your thoughts/feelings not "them". YOU need to decide to move on and make that shit happen for YOU. none outside of yourself will decide when you move on.

if that were the case you'd have moved on along time ago when i thought you should have. ..see how silly that sounds?

KillaMo187 Wrote:
holagatita Wrote:im pretty sure if ANYONE posted cockshots, it would become a meme. You being a crybaby just furthers the cause. Cousin It's nasty titties became a thing too. Get over it, jeez
can't quite get over it when you fucking dipshit god loving idiots continue to use em for laughs and shit!

KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana Motorboat Motorboat Motorboat Cousin Tits Cousin Tits Cousin Tits Cousin Tits Cousin Tits Cousin Tits banana banana banana banana yo Yo YO yo Yo YO Cousin Tits Cousin Tits Cousin Tits KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo

I....don't see what god has to do with anything...lol. Ya'll want me to make Fred's massive cock into a smiley too?
Jeez man, clearly you feel inadequate...everything you do screams that.

holagatita Wrote:
KillaMo187 Wrote:

KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana Motorboat Motorboat Motorboat Cousin Tits Cousin Tits Cousin Tits Cousin Tits Cousin Tits Cousin Tits banana banana banana banana yo Yo YO yo Yo YO Cousin Tits Cousin Tits Cousin Tits KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo

I....don't see what god has to do with anything...lol. Ya'll want me to make Fred's massive cock into a smiley too?
Jeez man, clearly you feel inadequate...everything you do screams that.
Because god died when you guys decided to pwn people.