Board 6
What are your favorite styles of music? - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: What are your favorite styles of music? (/showthread.php?tid=10988)

What are your favorite styles of music? - sTr - 07-23-2012

Number one on my list are keyboard bands, they get extra points if the lead singer is a chick.

! like a lot of European music, the stuff over here doesn't get me loose they they do. ! also like punk and older rap.

Some notables are:

Dizzee Rascal
Yelle
Blondie
The Like
Cyndi Lauper
The Transplants
The New York Dolls
Rancid

Re: What are your favorite styles of music? - R31GN - 07-23-2012

80's- early 90's Hip-Hop and Phil Collins, that is all.

Re: What are your favorite styles of music? - The Professa - 07-23-2012

there are so many different styles out there man... ill listen to a variety depending on what I'm doing at the moment.

str, what kind of european music? what about english music, i dunno if i can imagine you bumping some lilly allen. :P

Re: What are your favorite styles of music? - sTr - 07-23-2012

dude, Lilly Allen is what got me into all these other groups... She is my shit

sTr Wrote:dude, Lilly Allen is what got me into all these other groups... She is my shit

i had no idea you were so awesome, i love me some lilly allen.
i heard there was a punk band or someshit that redid some of her songs? know anything of that?

Re: What are your favorite styles of music? - sTr - 07-23-2012

no, but ! need to find this... Her cover of "Window Shopper" is excellent

word

Re: What are your favorite styles of music? - Paullehh - 07-23-2012

Punk + Hip hop + older rock n roll shiznits.

Re: What are your favorite styles of music? - FxXxckOff - 07-26-2012

I like a mixture of shit

metallica, system of a down, korn, icp, twizzler, boondox, tech n9999999999999ne, sublime, green day, eminem, esham blah blah blah

nothing really new because im old and dont give a shit when i have other shit i know i like.

Re: What are your favorite styles of music? - KillaMo187 - 07-26-2012

I'm more of a rap and rock kinda person. Rap mostly in the underground/indie rap catagory like iLL BiLL, Jedi Mind Tricks, Non Phixion, La Coka Nostra, Etc. I also like some old rap groups like NWA, Scarface, Tupac, Biggie. I really love the wicked shit like Esham, ICP, KGP, Necro, Sycksyde, etc. I am a big fan of AC/DC and alot of punk/ska bands like Bad Religion, Rancid, The Clash, Ramones, Exploited, The Slackers, Transplants, DKM, Street Dogs, Etc.

Re: What are your favorite styles of music? - OddBallFreak - 08-04-2012

Rock, pop-punk, punk, ska, old school rap.... I'm not into any industrial other than nine inch nails, but i love the shit out of them, so that too I guess

What are your favorite styles of music? - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-04-2012

Anything that sounds good.

Re: What are your favorite styles of music? - Toxic Love - 08-08-2012

I pretty much listen to... anything other than country. Country music just hits a nerve with me and I immediately have to turn it off or leave wherever I hear it. I cannot stomach it or tolerate it.

Mainly I'm a rock/metal type of person, but I also listen to some alternative/acoustic stuff, classic rock, EBM/Dubstep, and random pop shit on the radio.