Board 6
So, this is the face of one of the biggest shit talkers here - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: So, this is the face of one of the biggest shit talkers here (/showthread.php?tid=10969)

Pages: 1 2

So, this is the face of one of the biggest shit talkers here - Stupid Twat - 07-22-2012

I understand why you do it on here brother.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: So, this is the face of one of the biggest shit talkers here - Enigma - 07-22-2012

lol. erm?

Re: So, this is the face of one of the biggest shit talkers here - Slacker - 07-22-2012

wut?

Re: So, this is the face of one of the biggest shit talkers here - Stupid Twat - 07-22-2012

You don't know who that is?

Re: So, this is the face of one of the biggest shit talkers here - Slacker - 07-22-2012

the attachments don't work

Re: So, this is the face of one of the biggest shit talkers here - Stupid Twat - 07-22-2012

Well here you go then: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/s720x720/532777_447085078644073_1544388243_n.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-p ... 8243_n.jpg</a><!-- m -->

Re: So, this is the face of one of the biggest shit talkers here - Paullehh - 07-22-2012

who is dat?
Never seen that face around here.

Re: So, this is the face of one of the biggest shit talkers here - Enigma - 07-22-2012

you just jelly your facial hair ain't as slick as that mo fo's goatee

don't be jelly

you can grow it too, if you really try

Re: So, this is the face of one of the biggest shit talkers here - juggalogigolo - 07-22-2012

Yep. That would be me..... you jealous motherfucker?!

No. Not at all. Actually quite the contrary.

Re: So, this is the face of one of the biggest shit talkers here - juggalogigolo - 07-22-2012

K.....?? Grats?

Re: So, this is the face of one of the biggest shit talkers here - Autumn - 07-22-2012

On a personal note, I think Fred is unbelievably attractive. It's funny that you talk shit, when you're hiding behind a computer screen.

Re: So, this is the face of one of the biggest shit talkers here - fghtffyrdmns - 07-22-2012

I think they have a small dick and so they're feeling sad.

-pats back

GET HIM LADIES!

On a personal note. Talk shit all you want. I dont give a fuck. I never claimed to be attractive or whatever your inferring by this thread

Re: So, this is the face of one of the biggest shit talkers here - holagatita - 07-22-2012

ON NO YOU DIDNT TALK BOUT MA MAN *Shakes head/neck around all ghettolike and starts pulling weave*

just like the person on here who asked me if im bothered that he has dated "hotter" chicks, hotness/attractiveness is subjective, and I think he's hot as fuck(so do several others around here) and im damn lucky to s his d. hahahh

So, this is the face of one of the biggest shit talkers here - FxXxckOff - 07-22-2012

Id fuck Fred.

Re: So, this is the face of one of the biggest shit talkers here - Red Geist - 07-22-2012

fghtffyrdmns Wrote:I think they have a small dick and so they're feeling sad.

-pats back

It's a girl.

-kills self because a random internet bitch thinks im Fugly

Re: So, this is the face of one of the biggest shit talkers here - Red Geist - 07-22-2012

Nooooooo

/wrists

Goodbye cruel wordl!

Re: So, this is the face of one of the biggest shit talkers here - sTr - 07-22-2012

Post naked Fred 2.0, then he'll see

Re: So, this is the face of one of the biggest shit talkers here - fghtffyrdmns - 07-22-2012

Red Geist Wrote:
fghtffyrdmns Wrote:I think they have a small dick and so they're feeling sad.

-pats back

It's a girl.

Shhhhh....just let it happen

She/he/it is just jealous of my rockin body [Image: jivtM.jpg]

Re: So, this is the face of one of the biggest shit talkers here - evulninja - 07-22-2012

dude this whole board talks shit.. who gives a fuck? i got freds back on this and pretty much everyone else does too so go kill yourself...

Re: So, this is the face of one of the biggest shit talkers here - BiggGameJames - 07-22-2012

evulninja Wrote:dude this whole board talks shit.. who gives a fuck? i got freds back on this and pretty much everyone else does too so go kill yourself...

i don't

Re: So, this is the face of one of the biggest shit talkers here - sTr - 07-22-2012

We are powered by hate, that's how we roll

DeadBodyMan Wrote:
evulninja Wrote:dude this whole board talks shit.. who gives a fuck? i got freds back on this and pretty much everyone else does too so go kill yourself...

i don't
what a shocker...bajaj

I dont even give a fuck. Make fun of me all you want. I dont give a fuck if you dont like my facial hair or whatever else you were hating on when you posted that pic.... your opinion means fuck all to me. But by all means. Dont let thst stop you from talking shit and making everyone else here hate on you even more........

Re: So, this is the face of one of the biggest shit talkers here - BoneZugz - 07-22-2012

Fred is awesome, he is fancy and you are not.

Re: So, this is the face of one of the biggest shit talkers here - evulninja - 07-22-2012

youre shocked that i took youre side? lol

Think that was toward deadbodyman

^ that

oh word.

Re: So, this is the face of one of the biggest shit talkers here - John the Juggalo - 07-23-2012

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT: SOMEBODY ON B6 FOUND A PICTURE OF FRED!

Get real, old news, Fred is way chill get over it.

Re: So, this is the face of one of the biggest shit talkers here - evulninja - 07-23-2012

exactly. plus hes an og.. you dont fuck with og's on here.