Board 6
has anybody seen this? - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: has anybody seen this? (/showthread.php?tid=10897)

has anybody seen this? - evulninja - 07-20-2012

This shit is fucking hillarious. its kinda fucked up that the dude that teabagged that lsu fan got 30 years in jail for sexual assault though... the moral of this story is dont fuckin pass out in public. lmao

Re: has anybody seen this? - sTr - 07-20-2012

Damn, 30 years

The Fuck

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: has anybody seen this? - OddBallFreak - 07-20-2012

sTr Wrote:Damn, 30 years

The Fuck

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: has anybody seen this? - evulninja - 07-20-2012

yeah because he got prosecuted in new orleans.. of course theyre gonna throw the book at his ass. it was just a fuckin prank.. a dirty one but still just a prank..

Re: has anybody seen this? - F-Disk - 07-20-2012

people get less for killing someone

exactly. this dude's life is ruined because of a prank. they should have just made him pay a fine for indecent exposure and some restitution to the "victim"

the way ! look at it, if someone diddles a little kid they don't even get 30 years...

Re: has anybody seen this? - Enigma - 07-20-2012

in new orleans they probably do.

what am ! missing about new orleans?

shit.. they dont give sex offenders 30 years anywhere.. they just threw the book at him because he was an alabama fan and the other guy was an lsu fan.. not to mention they lost that game so fucking bad that they probably wanted revenge in any way possible.

Re: has anybody seen this? - fghtffyrdmns - 07-20-2012

My uncle got 5 years for molesting my two cousins and I...this dude gets 30 for teabagging someone. Shit ain't right.

Re: has anybody seen this? - evulninja - 07-21-2012

thats what im saying. they need to focus on all the fucking thugs and child molesters instead of some drunk dude putting his little raisins on someones face.

Re: has anybody seen this? - John the Juggalo - 07-21-2012

The scales of Justice have needed to be recalibrated for a very long time.

Re: has anybody seen this? - OddBallFreak - 07-21-2012

Sometimes the justice system could be really fucked up, reminds me of the west memphis three, took them just shy of 20 years to get those guys released.

OddBallFreak Wrote:Sometimes the justice system could be really fucked up, reminds me of the west memphis three, took them just shy of 20 years to get those guys released.
yeah for real.. and they had to plea guilty just to get out. so fucked up. and theres been a lot of racially motivated violence going on in my city, thirty black dudes beat up this one white guy about a month ago for telling some kids playing out in the street to get out of the road.. they were all screaming at him calling him a cracker and saying "this is justice for Trayvon Martin" and our stupid fucking mayor is like oh that wasnt racially motivated.. we dont need to cause alarm. fuck that shit.. then some white woman yells at some 17 year old black kid to slow down because he was going like 80 in a residential area. the black dude slammed on breaks, turned around and put 6 bullets in her..also calling her a cracker.. according to the mayor that wasnt racially motivated either... i guess only crimes against black folks are considered racist now a days..

Re: has anybody seen this? - sTr - 07-21-2012

^ sounds like detroit

Re: has anybody seen this? - BiggGameJames - 07-21-2012

that shit is crazy craziest things you see on the internet bajaj

the funniest thing about that is.. it happened at a krystals on bourbon street.. at least he didnt have to pay for a sac full lmao < i posted that comment on my local news channel's facebook and one of the anchormen quoted me and laughed his ass off..

Re: has anybody seen this? - BiggGameJames - 07-21-2012

i watch that later.

Re: has anybody seen this? - OddBallFreak - 07-21-2012

bajajajaj