Board 6
KillaMo PM Part 4 - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: KillaMo PM Part 4 (/showthread.php?tid=10846)

Pages: 1 2

KillaMo PM Part 4 - sTr - 07-19-2012

If I say fuck LOTB's ruling. Remove the "killamo" icon.
Sent: Jul 19, 2012 6:22 pm
by KillaMo187

If you want me to step out of these shadows so damn bad. You guys know what I want gone. KillaMo

I'll than do whatever the hell you guys say and do. ok? Fuck asking James to post something for me. I'm not gonna take advantage of our friendship like that anymore.

To be honest I can really give 2 shit's less if my KillaMo is small. It's small because...

[Image: 133429107386.jpg]

I'm fat so therefore my dick's not up to par with you skinny guys. But that's fine. At least I can see the damn thing when I look downward while standing. I can care less about it. just seeing it used in an act of humor. That's why I can't stand this place at the moment.

I been trying to do the right thing. Any way possible to favor to a group of minorities with high-priced lawyers on their retainer without having to diss juggalos (I love being a Juggalo more than living on this piece of shit failing planet) or leave the internet. Ok? It's not my fault that peace never lasts long between myself and Esham's friends. It's because I take shit way 2 fucking seriously and to heart. I don't listen. I'm always stressed. Yes I know it's not healthy but it's just how I am dude.

I should've never suggested you to go into LOTB and start shit man. That was another big mistake I have to be forced to live with as one of those Daily Reminders I been telling you about. I can't learn from it and move on. They won't let me and do you wanna know why? Because just like you guys with the smiley face. They have way 2 much fun fucking with me.

There

That is it. end of list

Here's your topic for "Killa-mo pm part 4" I'm outta here for now. I'll be home Monday.

----------

Re: If I say fuck LOTB's ruling. Remove the "killamo" icon.
Sent: Jul 19, 2012 6:25 pm
by sTr

!'ll remove it if you post 100 more times

Re: KillaMo PM Part 4 - sTr - 07-19-2012

Sent: Jul 19, 2012 6:27 pm
by KillaMo187

Than I guess we're waiting 2 weeks now ain't we?

----------

Sent: Jul 19, 2012 6:29 pm
by sTr

a shoe brand once said it best, "Just Do It"

Re: KillaMo PM Part 4 - Enigma - 07-19-2012

you can't remove the KillaMo it's way tooooooo much KillaMo to lose! KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo bajaj!

Re: KillaMo PM Part 4 - Autumn - 07-19-2012

How is he "staying away" if he's in ghost mode?

To quote Steve Urkel, "You put the ick in pathetic."

Sent: Jul 19, 2012 6:36 pm
by KillaMo187

And a Mexican who claims to be the reincarnation of hitler said "we own you Killa-mo".

So who am I gonna trust?

A white guy or a minority with a lawyer on retainer who also happens to work for Esham and Mastamind?

----------

Sent: Jul 19, 2012 6:38 pm
by sTr

they can't sue you for not listening to them. if you post people will have more respect for you and will be less likely to post all over the place

as long as KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo is around, i will post KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo cuz it makes me giggle.

if he posts 100 more times !'ll remove it from the sidebar

will it still be available?

no

Re: KillaMo PM Part 4 - fghtffyrdmns - 07-19-2012

right click, save as: *killamo*

Sent: Jul 19, 2012 6:42 pm
by KillaMo187

sTr Wrote:they can't sue you for not listening to them. if you post people will have more respect for you and will be less likely to post all over the place

They can turn around and say I'm also posting under a gaylias named "fred" and use fred's N-Bomb as evidence against me and say I said it.

They can turn anything against someone. I mean I really have no issues with them except for KillaMo that's the main thing. Only reason they keep it around is the same reason you do?

And it's a wonder I keep saying I'll most likely be dead within the next 7 years..

----------

Sent: Jul 19, 2012 6:44 pm
by sTr

you realize it's not illegal to say nigger, right?

if they were lawyers they wouldn't be posting your KillaMo everywhere on the internet. If you want it gone post 100 more times. If you wait 2 weeks the deal is off.

It's up to you.

Re: KillaMo PM Part 4 - Paullehh - 07-19-2012

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Sue me bitches.

Sent: Jul 19, 2012 6:50 pm
by KillaMo187

it's their #1 pet peeve when a white guy N-Bombs and juggalos love saying the N-Bomb.

I tried telling them that it don't mean the color of someones skin. It actually means ignorant person.

----------

Sent: Jul 19, 2012 6:53 pm
by sTr

! changed my mind, if you don't post at least 10 of your 100 posts today the deal is off...

KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo

Re: KillaMo PM Part 4 - F-Disk - 07-19-2012

Nigger nagger porch monkey
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Sent: Jul 19, 2012 6:58 pm
by KillaMo187

I don't want anybody to bash me if I do this. I want 100% immunity and Autumn to PM me so we can settle whatever issues she has with me cuz that came as 100% SHOCK to me.

----------

Sent: Jul 19, 2012 7:00 pm
by sTr

they will bash you initially, just don't take it to heart. !'ll tell autumn to pm you, but ! can't guarantee anything.... if you man up, you won't be so hated after a while. that's how the internet works.

bajaj @ he jocks autumn's nuts. X - you got competition going on!!!

NO FUCKING CONTEST.

I'm a sexy, amazing, beautiful, lovely, hot piece of ass. Why wouldn't he wanna jock me?

Re: KillaMo PM Part 4 - FxXxckOff - 07-19-2012

bajajajajaj, my penis is bigger than his.

nuff said

autumn is free to whatever choice she pleases ;)

jocks you or jacks KillaMo

FxXxckOff Wrote:bajajajajaj, my penis is bigger than his.
pix or it didn't happen

FxXxckOff Wrote:bajajajajaj, my penis is bigger than his.

nuff said

autumn is free to whatever choice she pleases ;)

It could me smaller than his, and I'd still jock your nuts. <3

Re: KillaMo PM Part 4 - FxXxckOff - 07-19-2012

that is love

[Image: happy-cuteness-overload.png]

Fo rizzo.

Re: KillaMo PM Part 4 - fghtffyrdmns - 07-19-2012

Bajajajajaj

Re: KillaMo PM Part 4 - R31GN - 07-19-2012

When did we get these awesome lawyers he's talking about? I studied law if that's what he means, but I'm no lawyer.

If you didn't know, you're automatically a lawyer. Sue his ass, plz.

Re: KillaMo PM Part 4 - Red Geist - 07-19-2012

Get his trailer and his stepdad's BLAZUH

Re: KillaMo PM Part 4 - Slacker - 07-19-2012

a skateboarding hacker lawyer from outerspace, who is best friends with the president

[Image: stlawyer.jpg]

i just creamed myself

Re: KillaMo PM Part 4 - KillaMo187 - 07-19-2012

R31GN Wrote:When did we get these awesome lawyers he's talking about? I studied law if that's what he means, but I'm no lawyer.
The way you guys talk about owning the internet it makes ya guys actually look like big ballers with tons of money and collateral to pretty much buy the country and alter and shape it to the way you guys want.

Re: KillaMo PM Part 4 - R31GN - 07-19-2012

KillaMo187 Wrote:
R31GN Wrote:When did we get these awesome lawyers he's talking about? I studied law if that's what he means, but I'm no lawyer.
The way you guys talk about owning the internet it makes ya guys actually look like big ballers with tons of money and collateral to pretty much buy the country and alter and shape it to the way you guys want.

We own you Mo, you.

-owns the internet.

Whatchu gon do, son?

Re: KillaMo PM Part 4 - Enigma - 07-20-2012

i'm the bill gates of the internet. if it weren't for me, the internet would not exist. the internet is MINE!!!