Board 6
Red Geist - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Red Geist (/showthread.php?tid=10785)

Pages: 1 2

Red Geist - sTr - 07-18-2012

where the hell are these two kids from?

how the hell did they stumble into your forum?

Re: Red Geist - fghtffyrdmns - 07-18-2012

Yes, back story please.

Re: Red Geist - sTr - 07-18-2012

plus, you and your buddies are welcome here anytime. you guys are my kinda internet peeps. hope you guys didn't take the spamming too serious, it's all in good fun. and, ! wanted to see you guys come here so these two kids would shit themselves a little harder.

Re: Red Geist - juggalogigolo - 07-18-2012

word

Re: Red Geist - Red Geist - 07-18-2012

No beef at all man, you guys are pretty much just like us. I'll write up a back story, but man, I kid you not, it goes back 10 years with Killa Mo. The one thing I can assure you is that he is NOT trolling, he's a legit retard that gets funds from the state of Michigan.

He lives in a trailer in Petoskey (WAY northern MICH) and just sits on the net ALL DAY making shit up and living a fantasy life that he's the CEO of a horrorcore record label called "End of Time Entertainment"

James Garcia is the head of his "street team". I really couldn't make this queer shit up...

I'll have to full you guys in on the story little bits at a time, because it's a fucking doozy.

Re: Red Geist - John the Juggalo - 07-18-2012

This should be awesome.

! just want to know how you guys got a picture of his tiny peen

Re: Red Geist - FxXxckOff - 07-18-2012

god bless you and your message board for dealing with these fucking assholes.

jesus christ, we need new people, but they are fucking retarded.

sTr Wrote:! just want to know how you guys got a picture of his tiny peen

About 5(?) years ago Mo had a falling out with a dude named EKX over at old Esham's board, he told him to "suck his dick" and posted that.

Years later we found Mo's profile on Adult Juggalos and he had posted more. Happy

wow, you know you live a sad life when you create a profile on a site called adult juggalos.

how anyone in their right mind would be proud of that penis or would show it to anyone at all is beyond me.

Re: Red Geist - John the Juggalo - 07-18-2012

You guys must have nerves of steel to deal with these two turds for years.

We've all questioned it as well...

Re: Red Geist - Paullehh - 07-18-2012

FxXxckOff Wrote:how anyone in their right mind would be proud of that penis or would show it to anyone at all is beyond me.
Exactly this.

he has to have aspergers or something similar

10 fuckin years man.

DP go over there and apologize for spamming them. God bless all them fuckin guys for dealing with that.

freal...

There was the one time in 2001 he tried to claim we all needed to watch Raw because Vince McMahon had purchased Esham's entire catalogue and was going to debut a track as the Undertaker's new theme song.

HAH

Re: Red Geist - TheB6Bitch - 07-18-2012

Wtf

Re: Red Geist - The Professa - 07-18-2012

not only has he provided very entertaining backstory with the promise of more to come. he's also put to rest the mystery of the tiny peen.

thats like a double win in one thread.

Re: Red Geist - Star - 07-18-2012

FxXxckOff Wrote:how anyone in their right mind would be proud of that penis or would show it to anyone at all is beyond me.

Some boys just like to brag about how awesome their dick is, and then they cry when you disillusion them.

Even if hes never seen another dick he STILL had to realize that his was pretty fucking tiny......i.am in no way ashamed of my dick but i STILL dont go posting it all over the net

lets all makes smilies out of our penises.

Re: Red Geist - Slacker - 07-18-2012

[Image: The-Largest-Penis-in-the-World-2.jpg]

Re: Red Geist - F-Disk - 07-18-2012

fred Wrote:Even if hes never seen another dick he STILL had to realize that his was pretty fucking tiny......i.am in no way ashamed of my dick but i STILL dont go posting it all over the net
lies

Re: Red Geist - Star - 07-18-2012

Slacker Wrote:[Image: The-Largest-Penis-in-the-World-2.jpg]

Can't...look...away.

word, some dude grabbed it and his friend took a photo when i was doing the backstroke at my local pool

Re: Red Geist - F-Disk - 07-18-2012

dam man don't u hate when that happens

ttly

Re: Red Geist - juggalogigolo - 07-19-2012

so gross

Re: Red Geist - Autumn - 07-19-2012

Slacker Wrote:word, some dude grabbed it and his friend took a photo when i was doing the backstroke at my local pool

Come do the breaststroke at my pool, plz.

Re: Red Geist - Star - 07-19-2012

Autumn Wrote:
Slacker Wrote:word, some dude grabbed it and his friend took a photo when i was doing the backstroke at my local pool

Come do the breaststroke at my pool, plz.

ba da bum

Re: Red Geist - juggalogigolo - 07-19-2012

lolz

Re: Red Geist - Slacker - 07-19-2012

-strokes breasts