Board 6
Autumn... - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Autumn... (/showthread.php?tid=10779)

Pages: 1 2 3

Autumn... - KillaMo187 - 07-18-2012

I don't know what I did wrong to you but whatever I did. I'm sorry.

Re: Autumn... - LuckyNumbrXIII - 07-18-2012

When did this board get so touchy feely?

Re: Autumn... - KillaMo187 - 07-18-2012

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:When did this board get so touchy feely?
When people forgot to notice that someone hacked my account and made threats towards everyone here in my name. I spent nearly 19 hours in total proving my innocence finally proving who did it and why they did it (they did it cuz sTr invaded their board and were even more pissed that I walked into their board and fought for my innocence!)

Re: Autumn... - juggalogigolo - 07-18-2012

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU GOD DAMN CRYBABY........ NO ONE FUCKING CARES WHAT YOU DID

youre all butthurt trying to prove your innocence about making death threats.... when no one even fucking cared that you made them in the first place.... NO ONE HERE CARES, NO ONE HERE LIKES YOU, AND NO ONE HERE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT ANYTHING YOU SAY..... all your doing is making yourself look like more and more of a whiny fuckwad with every single post.... just shut the fuck up and quit talking about shit that NO ONE BUT YOU even cares about

Re: Autumn... - John the Juggalo - 07-18-2012

Whoever hacked your account did you a favor. The quality of your post in that time frame was light years beyond the incomprehensible dribble you and humpty dumpty babble about.

fred Wrote:SHUT THE FUCK UP..

youre all butthurt trying to prove your innocence about making death threats.... when no one even fucking cared that you made them in the first place....
If nobody cared than why do I see.
Autumn Wrote:Is there ANY possible way to block another posters threads? I find coming here and even knowing that KillaMo is posting, makes me not want to come here. I can tolerate James, but Mo is a no go.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]
huh?

So much for "nobody cares".

Re: Autumn... - Red Geist - 07-18-2012

Mo, I'm not sure you grasp what's happening. Everyone on the Internet wishes for you to be dead.

Indulge us all, please.

Re: Autumn... - Autumn - 07-18-2012

Pretty much what Fred said. If you stop being such a bitch, I might be able to deal with you. This beef you have with LOTB pissed me off once I was brought up. I'm one of the nicer people here, and if anyone were to be an ally to you it would have been me. I come here because I've been friends with many of these guys for many years, and its a good place to reminisce. Once you infiltrated with this drama, you hit my switch. I did like you, AT FIRST. Now, you've become hellbent on proving some sort of innocence that nobody cares about. Grow up and move the fuck on.

Re: Autumn... - fghtffyrdmns - 07-18-2012

KillaMo187 Wrote:

youre all butthurt trying to prove your innocence about making death threats.... when no one even fucking cared that you made them in the first place....
If nobody cared than why do I see.
Autumn Wrote:Is there ANY possible way to block another posters threads? I find coming here and even knowing that KillaMo is posting, makes me not want to come here. I can tolerate James, but Mo is a no go.

huh?

So much for "nobody cares".

We care so little that we don't even want to read what you post......... Is it so hard to find yourself another forum?

Re: Autumn... - Red Geist - 07-18-2012

fghtffyrdmns Wrote:
KillaMo187 Wrote:
We care so little that we don't even want to read what you post......... Is it so hard to find yourself another forum?

He's furiously posting at mine as well :/

Re: Autumn... - John the Juggalo - 07-18-2012

I can't believe hes sending people death threats..thats messed up.

Re: Autumn... - juggalogigolo - 07-18-2012

anyone know where he lives? im considering calling the authorities in his area

Re: Autumn... - TheB6Bitch - 07-18-2012

I'm gone for a couple hours and its still going on wth

Re: Autumn... - FxXxckOff - 07-18-2012

i was reluctant to post such a tiny penis in such a thread about my little autumn flower

but

[Image: mosdick.jpg]

Way to fuck up my thread, X. Thank goodness you're a sexy, sexy man. :*

Autumn Wrote:Pretty much what Fred said. If you stop being such a bitch, I might be able to deal with you. This beef you have with LOTB pissed me off once I was brought up. I'm one of the nicer people here, and if anyone were to be an ally to you it would have been me. I come here because I've been friends with many of these guys for many years, and its a good place to reminisce. Once you infiltrated with this drama, you hit my switch. I did like you, AT FIRST. Now, you've become hellbent on proving some sort of innocence that nobody cares about. Grow up and move the fuck on.

I asked for peace and apologized to them. They're the one's who told me to fuck off. All 5 failed attempts. So as I told sTr in the PM. How can someone move on and get back to normal when there's a group of people who are gonna post photos (regrets) and say thing remind you about your stupid mistakes every single god damn day huh? How can someone try to get over and move on and learn from their motherfucking past when people continue to remind them day by fucking day by fucking day by fucking day!?

Re: Autumn... - Enigma - 07-18-2012

KillaMo187 Wrote:
Autumn Wrote:Pretty much what Fred said. If you stop being such a bitch, I might be able to deal with you. This beef you have with LOTB pissed me off once I was brought up. I'm one of the nicer people here, and if anyone were to be an ally to you it would have been me. I come here because I've been friends with many of these guys for many years, and its a good place to reminisce. Once you infiltrated with this drama, you hit my switch. I did like you, AT FIRST. Now, you've become hellbent on proving some sort of innocence that nobody cares about. Grow up and move the fuck on.

I asked for peace and apologized to them. They're the one's who told me to fuck off. All 5 failed attempts. So as I told sTr in the PM. How can someone move on and get back to normal when there's a group of people who are gonna post photos (regrets) and say thing remind you about your stupid mistakes every single god damn day huh? How can someone try to get over and move on and learn from their motherfucking past when people continue to remind them day by fucking day by fucking day by fucking day!?
by not going to the boards that post that shit? by growing a pair of balls and telling everyone to fuck off then post the shit yourself to show you don't fuckin care about it? those are both great options. choose one, it might make life easier.

Enigma Wrote:
KillaMo187 Wrote:

by not going to the boards that post that shit? by growing a pair of balls and telling everyone to fuck off then post the shit yourself to show you don't fuckin care about it? those are both great options. choose one, it might make life easier.

Told them that... They continued.

Re: Autumn... - Star - 07-18-2012

John the Juggalo Wrote:Whoever hacked your account did you a favor. The quality of your post in that time frame was light years beyond the incomprehensible dribble you and humpty dumpty babble about.

John the Juggalo Wrote:Whoever hacked your account did you a favor. The quality of your post in that time frame was light years beyond the incomprehensible dribble you and humpty dumpty babble about.
Umm no it was 100 billion steps back.

It's how I used to be

Again... an example of the "daily reminders" that won't allow me to get over it.

It's a wonder why my shrink is pondering why I'm getting worse.

Know how to stop it easily? Stay off the fucking internet.

Re: Autumn... - fghtffyrdmns - 07-18-2012

AND AUTUMN COMES OUT SWINGIN

fghtffyrdmns Wrote:AND AUTUMN COMES OUT SWINGIN
This.

If your shrink is wondering, you should tell him/her it's because of us. You're supposed to be open and honest or else how can they help you ?!?

Re: Autumn... - R31GN - 07-18-2012

Autumn Wrote:Know how to stop it easily? Stay off the fucking internet.

Can't count how many times we've told him this.

R31GN Wrote:

Fuck stopping to an one-sided deal.

I like a win-win deal.

I stay away from Esham's fanbase (LOTB). You stay away from me. The original deal. It's a win-win.

Win-win for whom, pray?

Re: Autumn... - Enigma - 07-18-2012

so, you'll stay away from him by going somewhere where there are happy fluffy kitty cats and unicorn rainbows? cuz that shit doesn't fly here.

You obviously did not do a very good job of this. You want people to like you, so stop being yourself.

Autumn... - FxXxckOff - 07-18-2012

You could stay away from all of us, that'd be a win

I'm a little confused. This guy is all upset because we raided his old forum, so they're posting his private pics? Who cares? They're not some huge internet entity. If they post it in any widespread forum, it'll be ignored, and life goes on. I think that's what should happen here.

KillaMo187 Wrote:
R31GN Wrote:

Fuck stopping to an one-sided deal.

I like a win-win deal.

I stay away from Esham's fanbase (LOTB). You stay away from me. The original deal. It's a win-win.

You've broken the original deal every single time it's been made. No more deals.

You're making it seem like all the people at LOTB are assholes, and from what I gather (aside from the aforementioned hate on me haha), they seem pretty cool.

Autumn, the hate on you was nothing personal. On our site we hate on everyone.

I take no offense. It's whatever.