Board 6
I know You Guys Don't Like Me So here's Number For Call! - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: I know You Guys Don't Like Me So here's Number For Call! (/showthread.php?tid=10778)

I know You Guys Don't Like Me So here's Number For Call! - BiggGameJames - 07-18-2012

[Image: 1800.jpg]

Re: I know You Guys Don't Like Me So here's Number For Call! - John the Juggalo - 07-18-2012

Are you seriously still crying? Youre like 30, grow up dude.

Re: I know You Guys Don't Like Me So here's Number For Call! - LuckyNumbrXIII - 07-18-2012

Dialing now.

Re: I know You Guys Don't Like Me So here's Number For Call! - BiggGameJames - 07-18-2012

John the Juggalo Wrote:Are you seriously still crying? Youre like 30, grow up dude.

i'm not crying and i'm 26 just saying i don't give a shit if you like me our not!

Re: I know You Guys Don't Like Me So here's Number For Call! - John the Juggalo - 07-18-2012

You’ve been crying about nothing since you logged onto this board, get over yourself.

Re: I know You Guys Don't Like Me So here's Number For Call! - juggalogigolo - 07-18-2012

freal.... all youve done the entire time is make a fuckton of topics about stupid shit that no one cares about, and cry like a bitch

Re: I know You Guys Don't Like Me So here's Number For Call! - fghtffyrdmns - 07-18-2012

John the Juggalo Wrote:You’ve been crying about nothing since you logged onto this board, get over yourself.

Re: I know You Guys Don't Like Me So here's Number For Call! - BiggGameJames - 07-18-2012

i'm not leaving the only you can get rid of me is the ban me.

Re: I know You Guys Don't Like Me So here's Number For Call! - juggalogigolo - 07-18-2012

shut the fuck up kid

if you guys really didn't like i would have been banned already.

believe me, if i had the power.... you would be gone

Re: I know You Guys Don't Like Me So here's Number For Call! - sTr - 07-18-2012

fred drinks hateraide

Re: I know You Guys Don't Like Me So here's Number For Call! - Paullehh - 07-18-2012

B6 has been hysterical lately.

this is why they can't leave....

Re: I know You Guys Don't Like Me So here's Number For Call! - Star - 07-18-2012

DeadBodyMan Wrote:
John the Juggalo Wrote:Are you seriously still crying? Youre like 30, grow up dude.

i'm not crying and i'm 26 just saying i don't give a shit if you like me our not!

Point missed.

Re: I know You Guys Don't Like Me So here's Number For Call! - Star - 07-18-2012

Re: I know You Guys Don't Like Me So here's Number For Call! - Enigma - 07-18-2012

if i don't make muffins, do you think i should make rice crispie's treats instead?

Re: I know You Guys Don't Like Me So here's Number For Call! - fghtffyrdmns - 07-18-2012

^ yes. And send some to me.

word rice crispe treats are way better