Board 6
PM from killa mo - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: PM from killa mo (/showthread.php?tid=10772)

PM from killa mo - sTr - 07-18-2012

70 posts
Sent: Jul 18, 2012 7:10 am
by KillaMo187

That's what I had when I logged off my work computer at 5:40 PM

I come onto the laptop at about... 8:00 PM and I got 82 posts.

Something don't add up.

I went to LOTB and asked who did it. They said the owner of this board did. I don't believe em for shit.

I never made a death threat to you or anybody else here and I got no problems taking every single form of polygraph exams to clear my name of this matter.

I'm telling you guys. I never EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVER made any death threat at you guys.

----------

Re: 70 posts
Sent: Jul 18, 2012 7:34 am
by sTr

you're taking this all too seriously, nobody really cares if you made a death threat or not, it's the internet.

----------

Sent: Jul 18, 2012 7:42 am
by KillaMo187

sTr Wrote:you're taking this all too seriously, nobody really cares if you made a death threat or not, it's the internet.

I logged off with 70 posts. Log back in and I saw 82.

I was gone and out of the building for 2 fucking hours.

I found out from a wallpost on Facebook when I checked my facebook from my phone! So how the hell Could I have made death threats when I was 30 miles away from home?

----------

Sent: Jul 18, 2012 7:43 am
by sTr

like ! said, nobody cares if you did or didn't, it's the internet. just go back to posting like normal and nobody will care. they might haze you for it, but if you don't get butt hurt about it then it will go away. don't feel the trolls.

----------

Sent: Jul 18, 2012 7:45 am
To: sTr

sTr Wrote:like ! said, nobody cares if you did or didn't, it's the internet. just go back to posting like normal and nobody will care. they might haze you for it, but if you don't get butt hurt about it then it will go away. don't feel the trolls.

due to my own code of honor (and all this crap knocking my recovery back an ENTIRE YEAR AND A HALF!) I can't return until this is all settled.

Re: PM from killa mo - TheB6Bitch - 07-18-2012

WTF ........................................ LOL

Re: PM from killa mo - Slacker - 07-18-2012

[Image: i3qgoCqLXM9lc.gif]

Re: PM from killa mo - John the Juggalo - 07-18-2012

What makes me bajaj, is they dont even read what you wrote they just continue to loose their marbles.

Re: PM from killa mo - sTr - 07-18-2012

Latest response:

Sent: Jul 18, 2012 7:59 am
To: sTr

sTr Wrote:why don't you just talk shit back to them?

I went deep into their world and did that. They keep saying u hacked my shit which I don't believe. So yeah. This is a debate that will never end.

and I got no problems taking a polygraph to prove my innocence

What is with this guy and the Polygraph test? What about not caring about any of this does he not grasp!?

the not caring part apparently

sTr Wrote:apparently, bajaja

Re: PM from killa mo - TheB6Bitch - 07-18-2012

pull out the b6 lie detector !

Re: PM from killa mo - Star - 07-18-2012

Polygraph results aren't admissible in most courts of law. If he genuinely wishes to clear his name, we need to do this the old fashioned way - trial by battle.

Re: PM from killa mo - juggalogigolo - 07-18-2012

this is the most retarded shit ever...... what the fuck does he think is gonna happen? someone sue him or call the cops over the death threats? really? REALLY?!?!?!

Re: PM from killa mo - fghtffyrdmns - 07-18-2012

Star Wrote:Polygraph results aren't admissible in most courts of law. If he genuinely wishes to clear his name, we need to do this the old fashioned way - trial by battle.

^^^^^

But seriously though...polygraph? Like we even care/want to spend money on this dude.

Re: PM from killa mo - juggalogigolo - 07-18-2012

these morons are a fuckign joke..... i hope to GOD that its joshy or someone trolling the fuck out of us, because no one can seriously be as stupid as these 2 dumb fucks

! smell troll all over these guys

Re: PM from killa mo - Stoopid Dog - 07-18-2012

-calls steve wilkos for the truth!!!

Re: PM from killa mo - Enigma - 07-18-2012

Star Wrote:Polygraph results aren't admissible in most courts of law. If he genuinely wishes to clear his name, we need to do this the old fashioned way - trial by battle.
if they sink, they are innocent, if they float, they are witches----errrr----trolls?