Board 6
Who's Going To Hallowicked This Yr? - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Who's Going To Hallowicked This Yr? (/showthread.php?tid=10642)

Who's Going To Hallowicked This Yr? - BiggGameJames - 07-14-2012

I wish i was since that be the only tour Icp will doing this yr. :(

Re: Who's Going To Hallowicked This Yr? - sTr - 07-14-2012

! used to go back when it mattered...

Re: Who's Going To Hallowicked This Yr? - The Warlock - 07-14-2012

not me they rarely come to the 505

Re: Who's Going To Hallowicked This Yr? - sTr - 07-14-2012

! went to them back in the day when it was only in Detroit, my favorite was Hallowicked '99.

Re: Who's Going To Hallowicked This Yr? - dirtymonkey22 - 07-14-2012

I haven't been since My oldest was born I am going to mayhem fest in a couple weeks though

Re: Who's Going To Hallowicked This Yr? - Stupid Twat - 07-14-2012

My fiance Charlotte and I will be there. We can't make out to the Gathering but we will be at Hallowicked.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: Who's Going To Hallowicked This Yr? - COUSIN IT - 07-14-2012

i want to go most defineatly i might make that show...cant wait to see the line-up...

Re: Who's Going To Hallowicked This Yr? - BludyKlown - 08-22-2012

I'm going to Hallowicked this year me and my crew reserved 3 rooms for the milnor hotel right by the filmore and we gonna drink then go in to the show its gonna be badass.

Re: Who's Going To Hallowicked This Yr? - Juggahoe - 08-22-2012

When did they say they were doing the MDP tour?
Also where did they say they were doing another Hallowicked tour?
I doubt theyre doing another tour and it will be only a Detroit thing this year.
Either way, I'll be there.

Re: Who's Going To Hallowicked This Yr? - dirtymonkey22 - 08-22-2012

Juggahoe Wrote:When did they say they were doing the MDP tour?
Also where did they say they were doing another Hallowicked tour?
I doubt theyre doing another tour and it will be only a Detroit thing this year.
Either way, I'll be there.

Icp said at the gathering there doing a Deathpop tour with all songs they have never done live before,and they also said they were doing select shows were they will play the whole album of the first 6 J card starting with Riddle Box In det J said that show will probley be in NOV so I think they may do a 2 or 3 day Hallowicked and nov 1 will be the

riddle box show at st andrews I may go to that one as long as its not Hallowicked because the Kids come first on Halloween

Re: Who's Going To Hallowicked This Yr? - Juggahoe - 08-22-2012

I know all of the stuff they said at the ICP seminar as I was there. I was wondering if they maybe actually said when the MDP would start like on twitter or FB as I dont fuck with those.

Also they didnt say anything about doing all 6 of the real joker cards. They only said Riddlebox and Shangrileezy so far. But if they announce theyre going to do a Milenko show, I dont care where it is, I'll be there!