Board 6
Now that all the other crap is done and over with. - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Now that all the other crap is done and over with. (/showthread.php?tid=10606)

Now that all the other crap is done and over with. - KillaMo187 - 07-13-2012

Allow me to formally introduce myself. My name is KM or Killa-mo 187. you can call me KM or Killa or just whatever lol. A little bit about myself. I turn 29 in a few months. I been down with the clown since 1994 (like that matters lol), I'm also an independent musician. My main thing is a horrorcore/alternative hip hop musician. I started in 2003. It ain't been that successful but hey... At least it pays a bill or 2 right? I also play lead guitar and 2nd vocals for a gothic metal/horror punk hybrid band named PreCaution. I am a nerd and I'm proud of it. I can beat the shit outta a jock so that makes me ok lol. I collect and read comic books (I spent maybe 3 grand so far lol). I also do DVD and album reviews for faygoluvers.net. Some of my more popular reviews happen to be albums from Rancid, Nekromantix, Twiztid, and Bad Religion. My most outspoken review was for the Dragonball Evolution movie where even tho I gave it a 3 outta 5, I blasted the living hell outta that movie.

Other than that I'm actually a pretty easy to get along with type of person. I am not a member of 4chan. I am a member however of GaiaOnline.

That pretty much is it. If ya got any questions I'll gladly answer em. Thanks.

Re: Now that all the other crap is done and over with. - TheB6Bitch - 07-13-2012

Where are you from.

Re: Now that all the other crap is done and over with. - KillaMo187 - 07-13-2012

Northern Michigan actually. I came from a nice tourist trap town called Boyne City which is 6 miles from Boyne Mountain overlooking Lake Charlevoix. I currently live north of Boyne in a city called Petoseky.

Re: Now that all the other crap is done and over with. - FxXxckOff - 07-13-2012

sup mang

Re: Now that all the other crap is done and over with. - sTr - 07-13-2012

!'m originally from the metro-detroit area... Petoseky is the shit, son

Re: Now that all the other crap is done and over with. - juggalogigolo - 07-13-2012

Bajajaja @gaia

Re: Now that all the other crap is done and over with. - Paullehh - 07-13-2012

KillaMo187 Wrote:Allow me to formally introduce myself. My name is KM or Killa-mo 187. you can call me KM or Killa or just whatever lol. A little bit about myself. I turn 29 in a few months. I been down with the clown since 1994 (like that matters lol), I'm also an independent musician. My main thing is a horrorcore/alternative hip hop musician. I started in 2003. It ain't been that successful but hey... At least it pays a bill or 2 right? I also play lead guitar and 2nd vocals for a gothic metal/horror punk hybrid band named PreCaution. I am a nerd and I'm proud of it. I can beat the shit outta a jock so that makes me ok lol. I collect and read comic books (I spent maybe 3 grand so far lol). I also do DVD and album reviews for faygoluvers.net. Some of my more popular reviews happen to be albums from Rancid, Nekromantix, Twiztid, and Bad Religion. My most outspoken review was for the Dragonball Evolution movie where even tho I gave it a 3 outta 5, I blasted the living hell outta that movie.

Other than that I'm actually a pretty easy to get along with type of person. I am not a member of 4chan. I am a member however of GaiaOnline.

You sound like a total cunt.

Re: Now that all the other crap is done and over with. - juggalogigolo - 07-13-2012

Paullehh Wrote:
KillaMo187 Wrote:Allow me to formally introduce myself. My name is KM or Killa-mo 187. you can call me KM or Killa or just whatever lol. A little bit about myself. I turn 29 in a few months. I been down with the clown since 1994 (like that matters lol), I'm also an independent musician. My main thing is a horrorcore/alternative hip hop musician. I started in 2003. It ain't been that successful but hey... At least it pays a bill or 2 right? I also play lead guitar and 2nd vocals for a gothic metal/horror punk hybrid band named PreCaution. I am a nerd and I'm proud of it. I can beat the shit outta a jock so that makes me ok lol. I collect and read comic books (I spent maybe 3 grand so far lol). I also do DVD and album reviews for faygoluvers.net. Some of my more popular reviews happen to be albums from Rancid, Nekromantix, Twiztid, and Bad Religion. My most outspoken review was for the Dragonball Evolution movie where even tho I gave it a 3 outta 5, I blasted the living hell outta that movie.

Re: Now that all the other crap is done and over with. - KillaMo187 - 07-13-2012

Paullehh Wrote:

Eh who gives a crap?

Re: Now that all the other crap is done and over with. - John the Juggalo - 07-13-2012

fred Wrote:
Paullehh Wrote:

Re: Now that all the other crap is done and over with. - Autumn - 07-13-2012

I think you sound like someone I could get along with. I don't play any instruments, and I don't rap, but I am kind of a geek and collect video games (new and old school) and dvds. That's about it, lol.

Once ya get to know me you're gonna enjoy it. I even buy a round (and actually pay for it!) for my friends.

Good for your friends?

Re: Now that all the other crap is done and over with. - Slacker - 07-14-2012

[Image: t26or.gif]