Board 6
Losing your virginity - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: B Sex Love Line (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Losing your virginity (/showthread.php?tid=10574)

Pages: 1 2

Losing your virginity - Autumn - 07-12-2012

Let's start this off. How old were you, how'd it happen, funny details..

I was 20, and was dating this guy for like 5 months before I gave it up. Was nothing memorable in the least bit.

Re: Losing your virginity - juggalogigolo - 07-12-2012

i was 9 and it was my babysitters daughter christy, underneath the picnic table in the back yard, i wish i could remember her last name so i could stalk that bitch and see what she looks like now, i just remember she had a sister named mary, and her mom( the babysitter) threw my little sister down the stairs and broke her collarbone

Re: Losing your virginity - Paullehh - 07-12-2012

I was 13 and it was in the field at the back of my house.
Pushed some bales of hay together n experimented at sticking my knob in all the right and wrong places of my big sisters best mate.

Re: Losing your virginity - Autumn - 07-12-2012

9?! Holy fuck, you started young!

ahahaha @ sex on a bail of hay. How much did that suck?

not as much as it did for her, trying to find the needle and all that

Re: Losing your virginity - Stoopid Dog - 07-12-2012

And by needle you mean your tiny cock?

pauls tiny cock............. snce he fucked her in a haystack.........

please dont make me explain everything out slow like i have to with this retarded noob

Re: Losing your virginity - The Warlock - 07-14-2012

my bros fuck friend snuck through his window but my bro was asleep so i talked her into comin into my room then tried kissin her convinced her to let me hit it on the floor at the foot end of my bed while my best friend was asleep he woke up but he pretended to be asleep & always clowned me with the small talk me & her had afterwards my bro was upset but i didnt care cuz i dated her for a week before my bro started fuckin her hell over the years he'd fuck several of my exs

Re: Losing your virginity - sTr - 07-14-2012

When ! was 16, with cowposse's wife...

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: Losing your virginity - fghtffyrdmns - 07-14-2012

14. Was just awkward and not special. Not that it needed to be over the top or anything, just was...not pleasurable. And did I mention awkward?

Re: Losing your virginity - holagatita - 07-14-2012

14, under a picnic table as well. dude was not cute, but was nice to me...nice enough that I hit that years later too.

Re: Losing your virginity - TheB6Bitch - 07-18-2012

Lies..... and its not so called it is

Re: Losing your virginity - KillaMo187 - 07-18-2012

TheB6Bitch Wrote:Lies..... and its not so called it is
[Post 78]
and who fucking cares!

I got her off. She squirted. It felt good shooting that load inside that snatch!

Re: Losing your virginity - juggalogigolo - 07-18-2012

FIRST....AND LAST TIME YOU EVER MADE A GIRL CUM

Re: Losing your virginity - TheB6Bitch - 07-18-2012

Ur sister doesn't count

Re: Losing your virginity - Enigma - 07-18-2012

i was 17, he was a friend from school...not special. it was kinda awkward, neither of us really got off. :/

Re: Losing your virginity - COUSIN IT - 07-19-2012

I was 15 and raped in Florida on vacation...

Re: Losing your virginity - dirtymonkey22 - 07-19-2012

sTr Wrote:When ! was 16, with cowposse's wife...

I was 17 when I lost mine to one of these sisters STR and I went to school with, Bo

Re: Losing your virginity - F-Disk - 07-19-2012

16 ... thats all i share

Re: Losing your virginity - sTr - 07-19-2012

it must have been with a dude

bajaj nah

Re: Losing your virginity - sTr - 07-19-2012

F-Disk Wrote:bajaj yah

Re: Losing your virginity - Autumn - 07-19-2012

Awww, brisk. It's okay. Tell us alllll about it.

one of my good friends broke up with her boyfriend we fucked around lost a good friend after that when she got back with her boyfriend end story

Re: Losing your virginity - juggalogigolo - 07-19-2012

see, now was that so hard?

Re: Losing your virginity - Autumn - 07-19-2012

Things happen. You were young and stupid and wanted to hit it.

Re: Losing your virginity - juggalogigolo - 07-19-2012

word, nothing wrong with wanting to hit it

Re: Losing your virginity - evulninja - 07-20-2012

ok.. two stories.. i was taken advantage of by this one girl who was like almost 10 years older than me that got me super fucking drunk..(so its partially my fault and i've let that go a long time ago) i was like 14 then. i dont remember ANYTHING about it except waking up next to her the next morning naked beside her... i was so fucking pissed at her i wanted to beat her ass because of it. i dont care what anyone says, thats pretty much fucking rape. she was sober and kept feeding me drinks.. then when i was 16 i got with my next door neighbors wife who was 22.. her husband was at work and it was spring break so i was at home alone. she called me over to help her fix something (cant remember what) and when i walked in she was butt ass naked bent over the arm of the couch. she was fine as fuck too and i was so fucking nervous and overly excited that i had to pull out after about 3 or 4 minutes.. she never told her husband (that i know of cause i havent seen her in 15 years) and it only happened that one time. they moved out of the apartment about 2 weeks later. that was an awesome fuckin day.. i actually consider that my first time because of having no memory of the other time.

Re: Losing your virginity - juggalogigolo - 07-20-2012

nice

Re: Losing your virginity - evulninja - 07-21-2012

half of it anyway...

Re: Losing your virginity - holagatita - 07-21-2012

evulninja Wrote:ok.. two stories.. i was taken advantage of by this one girl who was like almost 10 years older than me that got me super fucking drunk..(so its partially my fault and i've let that go a long time ago) i was like 14 then. i dont remember ANYTHING about it except waking up next to her the next morning naked beside her... i was so fucking pissed at her i wanted to beat her ass because of it. i dont care what anyone says, thats pretty much fucking rape. she was sober and kept feeding me drinks.. .

yes, that WAS rape. I don't know why there is this double standard, saying girls can't rape guys. That was rape, and rape of a minor at that. 10 years older than you and she was sober? Bitch should get her ass beat and then rot in jail, I'm sorry. If you were a girl and that was a guy people would be up in arms about it. I'm very sorry that happened to you. It's good you say you have let it go, but I'm just not one of those people that would invalidate the experience just because of the genders of the people involved.

Re: Losing your virginity - evulninja - 07-23-2012

i let it go because what can you do? i was too embarrassed about the whole situation to say anything about it to anyone. i cant let that hatred live in my heart for 15 years you know but it has pretty much made me so fucking scared to let people too close to me.. which is why ive always been single pretty much ever since it happened. getting over that will never be easy.. and thanks for understanding.

Re: Losing your virginity - juggalogigolo - 07-23-2012

punch that bitch in the throat

Re: Losing your virginity - evulninja - 07-24-2012

i should have. that shit was fucked up. and i was actually friends with her before that shit happened.

Re: Losing your virginity - juggalogigolo - 07-24-2012

do it now