Board 6
I Have Never Been To a Gathering Yet - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: I Have Never Been To a Gathering Yet (/showthread.php?tid=10561)

Pages: 1 2

I Have Never Been To a Gathering Yet - BiggGameJames - 07-12-2012

I Need to go that is on bucket list for sure hopley ill go one of these yrs.

Re: I Have Never Been To a Gathering Yet - BoneZugz - 07-12-2012

im glad the one I did go to was in Ohio, cant say which is best because I havnt been to the one in Ill. but, the one in ohio ruled.

and getting to see ODB live weeks before he died performing at the 03 Gathering.

Re: I Have Never Been To a Gathering Yet - sTr - 07-12-2012

^ word, that was the shit too... otherwise ! would have never seen him perform....

Re: I Have Never Been To a Gathering Yet - juggalogigolo - 07-12-2012

word, same here. ive been to like.. 8 or so gatherns, and the ones in ohio, 2003-4 specifically, were by far the best ever because EVERYONE was there.... it made it so much better just being around everyone and us all hanging out and gettin drunk as fuck

the only reason i have any desire to go to the gatherns is to hang out with you guys, and since most of you guys dont go, its just not the same

i know its said every single year, but if EVERYONE went again, i would definitely go, shit was so much fun hanging out and gettin retarded

Re: I Have Never Been To a Gathering Yet - Autumn - 07-12-2012

Well, all these other fuckers need to make plans and go.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

yes, yes they do, but realistically, they wont

I know :(

shits lame

Crazy that me Dave and Steve traveled so damn far to go too, but we wanted to go atleast once, and B6 was getting together and we had a pretty decent setlist for performances as well, that one night Bone Thugs played so late into the AM lol.

You guys should go again.

bone thugs was pretty badass

ODB was fucking badass..

Seeing Kurupt get hit with a water bottle and then leave the stage pissed off was fucking badass because Kurupts solo shit is pretty whack.

ODB was so high on dope he was just swatting at the bottles being thrown.

man. that was the best fuckin gathern ever.... seriously player... you lucked out on going to one of the GOOD ones

Re: I Have Never Been To a Gathering Yet - BiggGameJames - 07-12-2012

i hope to make it to one one of these yrs.

Re: I Have Never Been To a Gathering Yet - FxXxckOff - 07-12-2012

never been to a gathern

Re: I Have Never Been To a Gathering Yet - BiggGameJames - 07-29-2012

I hate missing out on going i really really hope ill make to one one day.

Re: I Have Never Been To a Gathering Yet - OddBallFreak - 07-29-2012

My biggest complaint about having it in Ill is it's waaaaaay to fucking hot. Never felt like walking around doing shit in the day, and walking around at night was decent, but way shitty for sleep. I would wake up sweating after only sleeping 3 hours

how about a winter gathering?

Re: I Have Never Been To a Gathering Yet - dirtymonkey22 - 07-29-2012

i've only been to the 1st 2 gatherings I want to go to another one because its turned into a completely different thing

Re: I Have Never Been To a Gathering Yet - juggalogigolo - 07-29-2012

it is completely different... once they moved them outside it got SO much better. yea its hot as fuck outside, but no where NEAR hot as fuck as it is when your in a convention center cramped up against 5000 sweaty stinky juggalos

the ones at cave in rock in ohio were the best

Re: I Have Never Been To a Gathering Yet - BoneZugz - 07-29-2012

Fred knows whats up, Cave In Rock was amazing, the people who own that land fucking rule.

word, i loved that place

Re: I Have Never Been To a Gathering Yet - LuckyNumbrXIII - 07-29-2012

I'd go, but I don't drink or do drugs, and sometimes I feel like that's all mofuckers go there to do.

I Have Never Been To a Gathering Yet - The Professa - 07-29-2012

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:I'd go, but I don't drink or do drugs, and sometimes I feel like that's all mofuckers go there to do.

Right?!

I wish I'd made it a priority to go back in the day w some friends, brisk you too. I don't see myself going now or in the future.

And hey, I'm not saying I'm against drinking and drugs. Some people don't feel right without it, and who am I to tell them how to live....

Problem is, THEY begin to tell ME how to live and try and force me to do drugs, and eventually I have to say something that sounds condescending or rude, or they just won't stfu.

I miss when Violent J was drug free. I really, really, REALLY do.

meh, ive been to 8 gatherns, and only smoked weed at 1 of them... obviously i drink, but for the most part, the past few that ive been at i havent really gotten that bad... its all about who you hang out with while youre there

I Have Never Been To a Gathering Yet - The Professa - 07-29-2012

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:And hey, I'm not saying I'm against drinking and drugs. Some people don't feel right without it, and who am I to tell them how to live....

Problem is, THEY begin to tell ME how to live and try and force me to do drugs, and eventually I have to say something that sounds condescending or rude, or they just won't stfu.

I miss when Violent J was drug free. I really, really, REALLY do.

Bajaj, yes! In my experience less of the forcing me to do something, more of they decided to be offended about what I choose I do w my life.

fred Wrote:meh, ive been to 8 gatherns, and only smoked weed at 1 of them... obviously i drink, but for the most part, the past few that ive been at i havent really gotten that bad... its all about who you hang out with while youre there
I got 3 juggalo friends. 1 of them would be willing to go to the Gathering, the others just don't have the funds (and/or don't have gathering high on priority).

Honestly, I wish ICP still did in stores, and I hope to GOD what J said about not touring anymore isn't true.

Re: I Have Never Been To a Gathering Yet - gimpster138 - 07-29-2012

I've never been to a gathering, either. I'm still very much into the music, fuck the haters, but I'm not into it for the "family." I can't imagine being around thousands of thieves and liars for over a week.

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:
fred Wrote:meh, ive been to 8 gatherns, and only smoked weed at 1 of them... obviously i drink, but for the most part, the past few that ive been at i havent really gotten that bad... its all about who you hang out with while youre there
I got 3 juggalo friends. 1 of them would be willing to go to the Gathering, the others just don't have the funds (and/or don't have gathering high on priority).

Honestly, I wish ICP still did in stores, and I hope to GOD what J said about not touring anymore isn't true.

its not true there will be a tour.

Thank God. He had an interview, where he said all releases after Death Pop were gonna be digital download, and all tours will be on Psychopathic Live, one night only on iPPV. I hope he was just doing his usual exaggeration.

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:Thank God. He had an interview, where he said all releases after Death Pop were gonna be digital download, and all tours will be on Psychopathic Live, one night only on iPPV. I hope he was just doing his usual exaggeration.

on psyradio zug izland said they be MDP tour and as for the digital downloads that ill probably happen somewhere down the line.

Re: I Have Never Been To a Gathering Yet - Autumn - 07-29-2012

Every gathering, I have had a blast. It's much better when you're with a bunch of cool people. The only negative things I could say are about the heat, and I've been hit in the face before. Other than that, I look forward to going every year.

for me.... its the hanging out with everyone from here thats the big draw. maybe thats what made the ones in ohio so much better... a huge group of all of us hanging together, instead of just 2 or 3