Board 6
Don't feel bad DeadBodyMan - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Don't feel bad DeadBodyMan (/showthread.php?tid=10512)

Pages: 1 2

Don't feel bad DeadBodyMan - sTr - 07-11-2012

well, feel a little bad... but we all had to learn the hard way to start typing like proper human beings. we were all the same as you, just... well...

just keep in mind; it doesn't have to be perfect, but it should hold some resemblance to sentence structure.....

Re: Don't feel bad DeadBodyMan - Enigma - 07-11-2012

PrOpEr SeNtEnCe StRuCtUrE iS kEy To SuRvIvInG aT b6. WiThOuT iT, yOu MiGhT aS wElL fInD a NeW bOaRd

seriously, that is the hardest fucking thing to do. How did that become popular?

Re: Don't feel bad DeadBodyMan - sTr - 07-11-2012

here's a picture to cheer you up...

[Image: 20100920130245retard-girl-my-favorite-color-is-ham.jpg]

MmmmmmmmmmmmmMmmmmmmmMMmmmm Ham!!!

Re: Don't feel bad DeadBodyMan - BiggGameJames - 07-11-2012

I Been typing like this for a long time.

Re: Don't feel bad DeadBodyMan - TheGreenBK - 07-11-2012

Į̃̐̏ͣ̊ͬ̂͡҉͈̟̙̮̳͕̜ ̡͈̭̰̹̦͙̦̜̭̑̏̈̋͐͒t̸̡̫͇̰̥ͪ́̄̈́̋̽ͯ͞y̴̖̟͆̓̇͐͒​ͭͥ͜p̛̹̙͉͇̲̪̥ͮ͑̌̕e̫͇̱̾̿ͤͣ̔̋ͣ ̶͇̻̺͓̮̉̉̂ͬ͗l̸̺̹͔̫̠̤̓̓ͪ̿͂̃̎̊͜i̥̳̭͚͆̋̄ͭͭ͟ķ͇͕̭͔̮̰̭͉̃̈́͞e̵̱̦̜͖͇​̲̩͈͛̃ͩ̕ ͍͖̼̼̻̑̒ͨ͑t͓̖̪̼̽̑̈̄̚͝h̷̦͉̖͚̲̖̹͔̏ͯͣ͌ͬ̍̕i̴̩͉Ì​£Í“̼͙̭̥͎̐̔ͣ͗̅̀͟s̶̨̖͖̣̹͊̍ͯ ̶ͣͥͨ́̽̏̒͞҉̞̜̻̘̝̣̫̘̩t̯ͫͬ͞ỏ̹̭͙̭͗̾o̞̦̩̺͉ͧͫͯ

erm?

Mudkips Wrote:Į̃̐̏ͣ̊ͬ̂͡҉͈̟̙̮̳͕̜ ̡͈̭̰̹̦͙̦̜̭̑̏̈̋͐͒t̸̡̫͇̰̥ͪ́̄̈́̋̽ͯ͞y̴̖̟͆̓̇͐͒​ͭͥ͜p̛̹̙͉͇̲̪̥ͮ͑̌̕e̫͇̱̾̿ͤͣ̔̋ͣ ̶͇̻̺͓̮̉̉̂ͬ͗l̸̺̹͔̫̠̤̓̓ͪ̿͂̃̎̊͜i̥̳̭͚͆̋̄ͭͭ͟ķ͇͕̭͔̮̰̭͉̃̈́͞e̵̱̦̜͖͇​̲̩͈͛̃ͩ̕ ͍͖̼̼̻̑̒ͨ͑t͓̖̪̼̽̑̈̄̚͝h̷̦͉̖͚̲̖̹͔̏ͯͣ͌ͬ̍̕i̴̩͉Ì​£Í“̼͙̭̥͎̐̔ͣ͗̅̀͟s̶̨̖͖̣̹͊̍ͯ ̶ͣͥͨ́̽̏̒͞҉̞̜̻̘̝̣̫̘̩t̯ͫͬ͞ỏ̹̭͙̭͗̾o̞̦̩̺͉ͧͫͯ

?

Re: Don't feel bad DeadBodyMan - Stoopid Dog - 07-11-2012

Mudkips Wrote:Į̃̐̏ͣ̊ͬ̂͡҉͈̟̙̮̳͕̜ ̡͈̭̰̹̦͙̦̜̭̑̏̈̋͐͒t̸̡̫͇̰̥ͪ́̄̈́̋̽ͯ͞y̴̖̟͆̓̇͐͒​ͭͥ͜p̛̹̙͉͇̲̪̥ͮ͑̌̕e̫͇̱̾̿ͤͣ̔̋ͣ ̶͇̻̺͓̮̉̉̂ͬ͗l̸̺̹͔̫̠̤̓̓ͪ̿͂̃̎̊͜i̥̳̭͚͆̋̄ͭͭ͟ķ͇͕̭͔̮̰̭͉̃̈́͞e̵̱̦̜͖͇​̲̩͈͛̃ͩ̕ ͍͖̼̼̻̑̒ͨ͑t͓̖̪̼̽̑̈̄̚͝h̷̦͉̖͚̲̖̹͔̏ͯͣ͌ͬ̍̕i̴̩͉Ì​£Í“̼͙̭̥͎̐̔ͣ͗̅̀͟s̶̨̖͖̣̹͊̍ͯ ̶ͣͥͨ́̽̏̒͞҉̞̜̻̘̝̣̫̘̩t̯ͫͬ͞ỏ̹̭͙̭͗̾o̞̦̩̺͉ͧͫͯ

Re: Don't feel bad DeadBodyMan - F-Disk - 07-11-2012

i have no sentence structure these niggas just been reading my post to long they know what i mean

YOu also are the worst speller around.

DeadBodyMan Wrote:

?
What I mean to say was
Y͎͑̉ͮ͂͞oͮ̐̽̈́͊u̡̦ͣͤ'͈͈̳͇̰͚͋̓̽ͧ̊̈́rÍ­Í£e͇̜͓̤̹̤​ͅ ̝̘̂̑͆͛̋ͣa̡̯̗̲̦͕̪͎̅͂̿͗̐ͫͣ ̴̘͙̳͍̿̑̿ͦ̐ͣf̨͔̼̫̝͖̰̐̈́ͬͧͣ̿̈́a̢͚̙͓̜͇͔̍g͉̣͕Ì​ªÌ¹ÌªÍªÌ‹Í¬ÍÍ¤Í¨g͊ͯo͖͔̺͂t̨̻̳̞̮ͭͪ͋͂̎͗ͨ

most of the time its not the lack of spelling its the laziness to not go back and correct typo's

A lot of people have gotten at me for my typing and spelling family, friends, people in other forums.

DeadBodyMan Wrote:A lot of people have gotten at me for my typing and spelling family, friends, people in other forums.
what other forums

Mudkips Wrote:
DeadBodyMan Wrote:

?
What I mean to say was
Y͎͑̉ͮ͂͞oͮ̐̽̈́͊u̡̦ͣͤ'͈͈̳͇̰͚͋̓̽ͧ̊̈́rÍ­Í£e͇̜͓̤̹̤​ͅ ̝̘̂̑͆͛̋ͣa̡̯̗̲̦͕̪͎̅͂̿͗̐ͫͣ ̴̘͙̳͍̿̑̿ͦ̐ͣf̨͔̼̫̝͖̰̐̈́ͬͧͣ̿̈́a̢͚̙͓̜͇͔̍g͉̣͕Ì​ªÌ¹ÌªÍªÌ‹Í¬ÍÍ¤Í¨g͊ͯo͖͔̺͂t̨̻̳̞̮ͭͪ͋͂̎͗ͨ

Enigma Wrote:
Mudkips Wrote:
DeadBodyMan Wrote:

?
What I mean to say was
:-*

Mudkips Wrote:
Enigma Wrote:
Mudkips Wrote:
DeadBodyMan Wrote:

?
What I mean to say was
:-*
:o*

Mudkips Wrote:
DeadBodyMan Wrote:A lot of people have gotten at me for my typing and spelling family, friends, people in other forums.
what other forums

ill have to a lot of forums over the yrs Myspace groups forums, Juggalofroum.us, <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://psychopathictraders.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://psychopathictraders.com</a><!-- m -->" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; faygolovers froum

Re: Don't feel bad DeadBodyMan - sTr - 07-11-2012

PT is for the ghey

DeadBodyMan Wrote:
Mudkips Wrote:
what other forums

ill have to a lot of forums over the yrs Myspace groups forums, Juggalofroum.us, <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://psychopathictraders.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://psychopathictraders.com</a><!-- m -->" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; faygolovers froum
you posted on FLH?

what was your name there?

F-Disk Wrote:most of the time its not the lack of spelling its the laziness to not go back and correct typo's

ya sometimes i just don't care if you can read it our not.

DBM is cool in my books

i think the snBB6 needs to get in the house

Mudkips Wrote:
DeadBodyMan Wrote:
Mudkips Wrote:
what other forums

ill have to a lot of forums over the yrs Myspace groups forums, Juggalofroum.us, <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://psychopathictraders.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://psychopathictraders.com</a><!-- m -->" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; faygolovers froum
you posted on FLH?

what was your name there?

BigGameJames

i never hrud of u brah

og flh 4 lyfe

b6>flh

Fact

F-Disk Wrote:b6>flh

Understatement

Fact
w/e faggot

Mudkips Wrote:

Fact
understatement

Re: Don't feel bad DeadBodyMan - BoneZugz - 07-11-2012

I used to capitalize the first letter of every word, just to piss you off..

he hate me

F-Disk Wrote:i think the snBB6 needs to get in the house

-here and spoke up for him in another thread

Mudkips Wrote:

Fact
w/e i know your right and thats why i am here

bajaj, Come on guys, all of us here in one way or another were the cause of FLH demise. Lets just be happy that we all are still around, and they got 6 juggalos posting on a fake new forum at the moment.

Marshmallow Man Wrote:all I am sayin is give peace a chance!!!
o.O